Firestick is a plug-and-play streaming device that lets you watch thousands of movies and TV shows. The device works with an internet connection. It supports many subscription-based streaming apps like Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, YouTube TV, and more. At the same time, you also get to stream some free streaming apps. Further, you can install many third-party apps using the Downloader app on Firestick. In addition, the device also comes with a remote for easy navigation. The interface of the Firestick device is really simple to use. You can watch media content in different categories like entertainment, sports, news, music, and more. To watch football matches on your Firestick, you can install the NFL app on the device. Here in this post, we will discuss the installation of NFL on Firestick.
What is NFL?
National Football League is a professional American football league. Around 32 teams will take part in this league. The teams are divided equally between National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC). You can watch all the live matches in the NFL streaming app. Along with the live shows, you can stream short-form videos and stream stories across NFL and 32 other teams. You can watch matches on the app in three ways: TV provider, Paramount+ subscription, and through NFL Game Pass. NFL is available for Firestick, so the installation process is very straightforward.
Installation Guidelines to Install NFL on Firestick
NFL is available as a dedicated app for Firestick. So, installing the app will not consume much of your time.
1. Set up your Firestick and connect to your wireless network.
2. Hover to the Find menu on the home screen and click on the Search tile.
3. Enter NFL with the help of the on-screen keyboard and select the same from the search suggestions.
4. Highlight the NFL app under Apps & Games section.
5. Select Get or Download to install the app on Firestick.
6. Wait for a minute for the installation to complete.
7. Further, you will find an Open button on the screen. Click on that to launch the app.
Alternative Way to Get NFL on Firestick
1. Launch any browser and visit the Amazon App Store website.
2. Sign in with the account that you have used on your Firestick.
3. Search for the NFL app and go to that page.
4. Select the name of your Firestick from the dropdown menu on the right side.
5. Further, click on the Get App option.
6. Now, the NFL app will be installed on your Firestick device.
7. Go to your Firestick, and now, you can see the NFL app installed in it.
Related: How to Install Yahoo Sports on Firestick [Live Sports]
Why Use VPN for Firestick
A VPN is a must for any streaming device. It lets you break free from internet restrictions and censorship. So, with the VPN, you can access all the websites, videos, live events, and more. Moreover, it makes sure that you are completely protected online. The best VPNs offer AES 256-bit encryption to protect all your private information. Further, VPN routes your internet traffic through a remote server. As it hides your real IP address, you will not be tracked by anyone, even ISP and the government. Overall, if you want internet freedom, you must use the best VPN on Firestick.
How to Watch NFL on Firestick
Follow the steps given below to use NFL on Firestick.
1. Go to the second row of your Fire TV home screen and click on Your Apps & Channels.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the NFL app.
3. Press the Menu button on the remote to select Options and then Move to Front.
4. Let the app tile moves to the top of the screen and highlight and click on the NFL to open it.
5. Now, you can access the NFL clips on your Firestick. Select the Profile icon from the top-right corner if you want to access more content.
6. Select the TV Provider to log in with your cable, internet, or mobile account to unlock the content. You can also log in with your Paramount+ subscription if you have.
7. If the above two login options are not working, you can sign up for NFL Game Pass and NFL’s premium subscription service. To do this, you can click on the Subscriptions option.
8. Finally, start streaming from the NFL app on Firestick.
Installing and streaming content from NFL on Firestick is that simple and easy. You can leave your comment below if you have any queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NFL Android compatible?
Yes. NFL is available for Android devices, and you can get it from the Google Play Store.
Can you stream NFL on Firestick?
You can install the NFL app directly from the Amazon App Store and stream on Firestick.
How much does NFL cost?
The annual subscription costs $99.99, and it even offers 7 days free trial.
What are the streaming services that support NFL?