Firestick is a popular streaming device. If you have a TV with an HDMI port, you can easily set up and use Firestick. The device is all about streaming movies, TV shows, documentaries, games, music, and more. With Firestick, you turn your ordinary TV to function like a Smart TV. It supports thousands of streaming apps and you can download them from Amazon App Store. For many of us, the primary entertainment is watching movies and TV series. Netflix is a great option to stream different kinds of movies, TV shows, and series. You will also love to watch Netflix’s originals too. The latest sensation on Netflix is Squid Game which is attracting everyone’s attention in recent days. Proceed with the below section of this guide to watch Squid Game on Firestick using Netflix.
What is Squid Game?
Squid Game is a South Korean survival drama television series. It is Netflix original series and was released on September 17, 2021. And the series was written and directed by Hwang Dong-hyuk. The series focuses on an indebted group of 456 people in South Korea. They are tricked into a deadly tournament of children’s games, later many of them wanted to come back but they could not. Further, the contestants realize that the only way to survive is to play the game and win the money. The squid game is very interested to watch. The characters are well-developed and the action moves quickly and never lets up for long. As of now, it has become Netflix’s biggest show ever. The first season of this series is available in 9 episodes.
Guidelines to Watch Squid Game on Firestick
As Squid Game is Netflix’s original series, you can install the Netflix app on Firestick to stream all the episodes of the series. Netflix is officially available on Amazon App Store, so the process is very easy.
1. Launch your Firestick and connect it to the Wifi network.
2. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Search for the Netflix app using the on-screen keyboard and pick the app from the search results.
4. Further, click Get or Download to install the app on your device.
5. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
6. Next, Sign In with your Netflix account credentials.
7. Finally, search for the Squid Game series on the app and start watching all the episodes on your Firestick.
Netflix app on Android and iOS comes with casting support, so if you have the app on your mobile you can cast to Firestick and watch Squid Game on Firestick. To do so, you should enable the mirroring option on your device.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. From the screen that appears, click the Mirroring option.
3. Now, you will get a Display Mirroring screen on the device displaying the name of the device.
5. After the installation, launch the app and Sign in with your credentials.
6. Further, click the Cast icon from the app screen.
7. Proceed to select your Firestick device from the available devices nearby.
8. Now, the app screen will mirror your Firestick-connected TV.
9. Search for the Squid Game series and watch all the episodes on your Firestick.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
Ensure that you are safe in whatever you do online. For that, you must use a VPN on Firestick. The encrypted tunnel masks your IP address with a fake IP address. So, no one can track you. Further, using VPN you can also bypass geo-restricted content from websites and apps.
Undoubtfully, Squid Game will make you sit at the edge of the seat. You can stream Squid Game on Netflix with all three subscriptions thus Basic ($8.99), Standard ($13.99), and Premium ($17.99). Hope this article is useful to watch Squid Game on Firestick. Share your thoughts about this article in the comments section.