Firestick is loved for the variety of content it offers the users. It has opened up the possibility of getting unlimited entertainment as it has tied up with different providers. Firestick is portable as Amazon has designed the device with a compact look. While it has all the official channels listed on the Amazon App Store, you can still install third-party apps with ease. Of all the apps, you will get to know the details regarding TBS on Firestick here in this section. Check out this section for TBS app features and its installation guidelines in detail.
What is TBS?
TBS, aka Turner Broadcasting System, is a popular American subscription-based pay television network. It supports a wide range of programming, movies, full episodes, shows, etc. You can watch live sports, including MLB, hit movies, award shows, TBS originals, etc. With more than 180 channels that offer content in 34 languages from 200 countries. Some of the popular channels include CNN, HBO, Cinemax, truTV, Boomerang, etc. It brings you content in decent streaming quality, and you can stream buffer-free titles up to 4K.
Note: TBS is accessible from Android phones and tablets, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android TV, Nvidia Shield TV, and more.
Installation Guidelines of TBS on Firestick
TBS is officially available on the Amazon App Store. The below section covers instructions on installing TBS on Fire TV.
1. From the home screen of the Fire TV, select Find and choose Search.
2. With the help of the Fire TV remote, type as TBS and select the same from the suggestions.
3. Under the Apps & Games section, choose the TBS tile.
4. When directed to the channel info screen, click on the Get or Download button.
5. Now, the installation of the TBS channel will begin.
6. Finally, select Open to launch the channel.
Guidelines to Sideload TBS on Firestick
If you find any difficulty in installing TBS from Amazon App Store, you shall proceed with the sideloading technique.
Fire TV users are advised to make the below Settings changes to install any third-party apps. It is vital to carry out the given steps after installing Downloader on Firestick.
1. On the Fire TV home, you should click on the Cog icon.
2. Choose My Fire TV on the following window.
3. Choose the Developer options.
4. Then, select the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. Choose Downloader, and you need to turn it On.
Steps to Sideload TBS on Firestick using Downloader
After carrying out the above changes, you shall go ahead with installing TBS on Fire TV with the help of the Downloader app.
1. Go to the Application section of your Fire TV and select Downloader to launch it.
2. If you have opened it for the first time, you need to get through a series of prompts.
3. When it opens up with the Fire TV home, you should click on the http:// field.
4. Type the URL of the TBS apk bit.ly/3xcysM1 using the virtual keyboard and click GO.
5. Tap the Install button on the installation window.
6. Wait until the installation of the apk to get completed.
7. Finally, you should select the Open button to launch it.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
If you prefer protecting your Firestick privacy or stay anonymous online, you should get a VPN. It creates an encrypted connection, and your internet traffic should pass through this. With this, no one can track or keep an eye on what you stream or surf on the web. A trustworthy VPN will help you stay away from ISP throttling and not let you experience video buffering. You can unblock the geo-restricted titles and stream them without copyright issues.
Guidelines to Activate & Use TBS on Firestick
We help you out with the steps to activate and use TBS on Fire TV for hours of streaming.
1. Go to the Apps & Games section of Fire TV with the help of the Fire remote.
2. Highlight the TBS app tile and press the Play/Pause button to choose Options.
3. Now, you need to select the Move to Front option.
4. Get back to Fire TV home and launch the TBS app.
5. You need to make a note of the activation code displayed on the Fire TV.
6. On your phone or PC, go to https://www.tbs.com/activate.
7. Select your device (Fire TV) and provide the Verification code. Click Continue.
8. Now, select Submit to start streaming TBS TV shows and more on Fire TV.
That was all the information we have got you regarding TBS on Fire TV. If you have got access to the TBS channel on your location, you install it from the Amazon Store. Even otherwise, you shall sideload it and start streaming. For any queries, you shall drop us a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the TBS subscription cost?
TBS has two different subscription packs called Orange and Blue. Both of them costs $35/month.
How to fix TBS not working issue?
If you experience streaming or buffering issues with TBS, you shall exit the app, restart the device, update the app and device firmware. If they aren’t fixing the issue, uninstall and reinstall the TBS app. When everything fails, you shall reset Firestick.
How to watch TBS without cable?