Amazon Fire Stick turns any ordinary TV into a smart TV. It is the #1 preferred cord-cutter among the long list of media streaming players. With an uninterrupted internet connection, you will get guaranteed entertainment. You will find channels under different genres and categories on the Amazon App Store. If you prefer streaming sports and entertainment content, you shall look into fuboTV on Firestick. It is the most common choice among sports fans as it brings all the events and shows. For more detailed instructions, follow the section below.
What is fuboTV?
Get fuboTV to watch live sports and TV without the cable connection. It features 100+ channels covering live and on-demand. You can watch MLB, NBA, NFL, NASCAR, MLS Soccer, FIFA, and more. In addition, you can watch the acclaimed TV series, award-winning movies, live news, etc. The popular channels available on fuboTV includes CBS, FOX, ABC, ESPN, MLB Network, NBA TV, etc. It extensively covers live sports and major events, 50000 live pro and college events, etc. You will get 10000 hours of on-demand movies and TV shows. With the cloud DVR support, you can record anything and replay them at your convenience.
Sign Up for fuboTV
To use fuboTV, you shall need to register with fuboTV to create an account.
1. Visit https://www.fubo.tv/welcome on the PC or phone browser.
2. Hover to tap on the Start with Trial button.
3. Select a subscription plan and click on the Start free trial.
4. When directed to the Add-Ons page, choose any add-ons or select the Continue to Last Step button.
5. On the checkout page, provide the necessary details and tap on Start Watching fuboTV.
6. With this, you will get a confirmation email with login details.
Installation Guidelines of fuboTV on Firestick
fuboTV is officially available for Amazon Fire Stick, and here is the installation procedure.
1. Start from your Fire TV home by selecting the Find menu and click the Search tile.
2. When the on-screen keyboard appears, hover over it to type as fuboTV. Select it when you get suggestions.
3. Wit for the search result to appear under Apps & Games.
4. Navigate to click on the Download or Get button when you get the channel info window.
5. Wait for some time to let the fuboTV app get installed on Fire TV.
6. When you see the Open button, select it to launch the app.
Alternative Way: Guidelines to Install fuboTV on Firestick using Downloader
fuboTV is available only on certain regions, and others may not find the official app on the Amazon App Store. You shall proceed with sideloading technique.
Related: How to Install HD Streamz on Firestick
To access any third-party app, you should carry out the below steps as a pre-requisite.
1. Look for the Gear or Settings menu on the Fire TV home.
2. Select the My Fire TV tile with the help of the Fire remote.
3. Now, click on the Developer options on the following screen.
4. Select the Install unknown apps option.
5. Click on the Downloader and enable it by selecting the turn ON option. If you don’t have Downloader, skip this step.
Steps to Sideload fuboTV on Firestick using Downloader
Carry out the step-by-step instructions given below to sideload fuboTV apk using Downloader.
1. Start from the home screen of Fire TV and choose Search by clicking on Find.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, key in Downloader and select it when the suggestions appear.
3. From the search result, select the Downloader tile.
4. Click on the Download button on the channel info screen.
5. After the installation, choose Open to launch Downloader.
6. Under the Home tab, select the URL field and type the fuboTV apk URL. Press GO.
7. Allow the fuboTV apk to complete its download on Fire TV.
8. Click on the Install button on the installation pop-up.
9. After the installation, choose Open to launch the app.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
Internet isn’t always safe as the government, ISP, and third-party hackers spy on your activity. You need to rely on the best VPN on Firestick for safe and secured browsing and surfing. It will hide your real IP address with a virtual ID. It encrypts your internet traffic, and no one can keep track of your online identity. With a VPN, you can unblock the geo-restrictions and ISP throttling.
Guidelines to Use fuboTV on Firestick
Once after installing fuboTV on Fire TV, you shall proceed with using it with the below guidelines.
1. Get back to the Fire TV home and select the Applications tile.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the fuboTV tile.
3. Wait for it to complete its loading procedure.
4. If you get the welcome screen, enter the username and password on the respective field.
5. Click on the Sign In button and proceed further.
6. Choose between Sign in with a Code or Sign in with Email.
7. Once logged in, you shall start streaming fuboTV on Fire TV.
That’s all about fuboTV on Firestick. With this, you can catch up on the latest episodes to sports events, TV shows, and more with fuboTV for smart TV. For any queries related to fuboTV, you shall leave a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does fuboTV cost?
fuboTV is free for 7 dyas. It offers three different subscription plans, and the pricing is as follows. The Starter plan costs $64.99/mo, the Elite plan costs $79.99/mo, and Latino Quarterly is priced at $33/mo. In addition, you shall choose the addons priced between $5.99/mo to $19.99/mo.
Can I record shows and games on fuboTV?
Yes. You can record anything with the 30 hours of cloud DVR space. The best thing with fuboTV is your recording will never expire. You can expand it to 500 hours at an additional cost.
How many devices can I watch fuboTV?
You can stream fuboTV on two different devices at the same time. If you want to share your account, you can pay $5.99/mo.