INSP Channel can be streamed via live streaming services on Firestick. There is no separate INSP channel app available but there are a few streaming services that offer live streaming of the INSP channel on Amazon Firestick. With INSP, you can stream classic films, documentaries, concerts, and entertainment programs. A few of the popular shows on the INSP channel include Into the Wild Frontier, The Cowboy Way, The Hal Lindsey Report, and Handcrafter America. As the INSP channel is not available directly, we are going to stream it via Frndly TV on Firestick.
How to Stream INSP Channel on Firestick?
As mentioned earlier, there is no dedicated app available for INSP on Amazon App Store. We can stream it via live streaming services like Frndly TV, FuboTV, Philo, or Vidgo.
The following are the steps to install Frndly TV on Firestick.
1) Turn on your Firestick and connect it to the internet connection.
2) Press the Home key on the Firestick remote to see the home screen.
3) Click the Find tab and select the Search tile that appears below.
4) Using a virtual keyboard, type Frndly TV and search for it.
5) Choose the Frndly TV app from the search result.
6) Next, select Get to install Frndly TV on Firestick.
7) Hit Open to run the Frndly TV app.
How to Watch INSP Channel on Firestick [Using Frndly TV]?
The Frndly TV app requires a valid subscription to access the entire library. It features live and on-demand titles with unlimited Cloud DVR to record the shows. Presently it offers three paid plans: Basic, Classic, and Premium. To activate your account, go to try.frndlytv.com and click on Watch 7 Days Free. Follow the on-screen instructions to choose your plan and then activate your account.
1) Click the Apps icon on the Firestick home screen
2) Open the Frndly TV app from the Apps & Channels list.
3) Log in with valid credentials that have a Frndly TV subscription.
4) From the library section, select INSP Channel or simply search for TV shows on the search bar.
Start watching popular shows like Ultimate Cowboy Showdown, Turquoise Fever, The Cowboy Way, and more on Firestick.
Alternative Method to Stream INSP channel on Firestick
INSP Channel is also available on popular streaming services like Sling TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, Philo, and SelectTV. Make sure you have a valid subscription to access their services. Moreover, you can stream INSP Channel at zero cost using a free trial offered by these services.
- Sling TV on Firestick offers INSP Channel when you purchase an add-on package.
- You must have either Sling Orange or Sling Blue subscription.
- A subscription to Heartland Extra will cost $6/month.
- It includes 50 hours of cloud DVR, and you can record shows to watch later.
- It includes World Fishing Network, American Heroes Channel, Destination America, etc.
|Base Plan (Price)||Heartland Extra (Price)||Total Channels||Streams||Total Cost|
|Sling Orange ($35/month)||$6/month||44||1||$41/month|
|Sling Blue ($35/month)||$6/month||55||3||$41/month|
|Sling Orange & Blue ($50/month)||$6/month||61||4||$56/month|
- fuboTV has three different plans, and you will get INSP Channel with an add-on.
- You should subscribe to the fubo Extra plan for $7.99/month to get INSP Channel.
- It allows you to record shows with the cloud DVR feature.
- You can also watch over 15,000 on-demand titles with FuboTV on Firestick.
- fuboTV streams top sports networks like ESPN, MLB Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, etc.
|Fubo Starter||116||3||250 hours||$64.99/month|
|Fubo Pro||116||10||1000 hours||$69.99/month|
|Fubo Elite||170||10||1000 hours||$79.99/month|
- Philo on Firestick is the cheapest streaming service to offer more channels at less price.
- You will get more than 65+ channels, including AMC, Discovery, HGTV, INSP, A&E, etc.
- Additionally, it offers 60,000 on-demand content for movies and TV shows.
- For offline viewing, it gives you unlimited cloud DVR to record shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sign up with any streaming services like fuboTV, Sling TV, or Philo to watch INSP Channel on Firestick.
No, it requires a subscription to access INSP Channel on Frndly TV. It comprises three plans such as Basic ($6.99), Classic ($8.99), and Premium ($10.99).
Dish Network (channel 259), DirecTV (channel 364), Verizon FiOS (channel 286), and AT&T U-verse (channel 564).
No. YouTube TV doesn’t include the INSP channel.