Firestick is the cheapest way to replace your expensive cable subscription. It is the most preferred option among other streaming media players. Firestick is Android-based and works on FireOS. Hence, you will find lots of Android apps on the Amazon App Store. ]With this, you can stream movies, live TV, shows, news, and more. If you prefer accessing those missing Android apps on Fire TV, you may sideload them as third-party apps. You may take advantage of this process and thereby download Apollo TV Apk on Firestick. For further details like its features and installation procedure, you may check out this article.
What is Apollo TV Apk?
If you prefer watching on-demand content, Apollo TV is all you need. It brings movies, TV shows, docuseries, documentaries, and more. As it updates the library regularly, you will find the latest movies and episodes. So, you will find something to stream every time you open the Apollo TV apk. It features IMDB integration and supports voice controls.
Update: Apollo TV is no longer working. Therefore, we recommend you choose any other apps from the Best Apps for Firestick.
Installation Guide of Apollo TV on Firestick
The procedure given below is all you should carry out on Firestick to get Apollo TV. The same steps work on the Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Android TV, etc.
To access any third-party app on Fire TV, you should make the following changes.
1. Power on your Firestick and hover to select the Setting option in the menu bar.
2. On the Settings screen, click My Fire TV or Device or System based on your device model.
3. Go ahead to select Developer Options.
4. Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources if it is disabled.
5. When Firestick brings you a warning message, select Turn On as Apollo TV is safe to use.
Steps to Install Apollo TV on Firestick
With the above changes, proceed with the steps below to sideload the Apollo TV app on Fire TV using Downloader.
1. Start from the home screen of Fire TV by pressing the Fire remote’s Home key.
2. Look for Downloader by navigating to the second row on the Fire TV home screen and select it.
3. When it opens up, you will get prompts that you may dismiss or Allow.
4. Select the Home tab if it isn’t selected and click on the URL field.
5. When the virtual keyboard appears, enter the source URL of Apollo TV apk as https://bit.ly/3gGF1RF and press GO.
6. Now, the Browser tab will open up, and you should click on the Download link.
7. With this, the download progress bar of Apollo TV Apk appears on the screen.
8. Click on the Install button on the installation screen.
9. Now, the installation process will take place and finish in a minute or two.
10. With the App installed message, you should click on Open to launch it. Choose Done to remove apk.
11. On the Download pop-up, select the Delete button to remote the Apollo TV apk file on Fire TV.
12. If you get a confirmation pop-up, click on Delete.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
It is mandatory to stream content by connecting your Firestick with a VPN service. By default, your identity will be visible to the ISP and government. With this, your streaming activity gets monitored. The foolproof way to hide your streaming activities is by using a VPN. With this, you can take advantage of location-specific streams. Although we aren’t encouraging copyright violation, you may at times end up streaming content from an illegitimate source. In that case, a VPN is a must, and you need not face any legal issues.
Guidelines to Use Apollo TV on Firestick
Upon installing the Apollo TV app, you shall know how to access it on your Fire TV. Since it isn’t remote-friendly, we recommend using Mouse Toggle on Firestick to navigate its interface.
1. Scroll down on the Firestick home screen and click on Your Apps & Channels.
2. Go ahead to click on the See All tile to see the list of installed apps.
3. Navigate to the bottom of the screen to highlight the Apollo TV app.
4. Select Options by pressing the Play/Pause button on the remote.
5. Choose the Move to front option to access Apollo TV from the Fire TV home screen.
6. Those using Apollo TV for the first time have to proceed with a series of prompts. You can skip them any time by pressing the Skip option.
7. Choose the language of your choice by clicking on the drop-down. By default, it uses English. Press Next.
8. You can customize the Apollo TV’s appearance on Fire TV by selecting a theme or color and layout. Press Next.
9. Choose a media player under General Settings. By default, it uses CPlayer. You can also link your Trakt account. When done, click Next.
10. On the next screen, choose your favorite categories to get recommended content from that genres.
11. When Apollo TV prompts using your device and media, press Allow.
12. With this, the home screen of Apollo TV will appear with the list of menus.
- Home TV Shows Movies Favorites
That’s all about installing and accessing Apollo TV app on Fire TV. You should make use of the Mouse Toggle app to take advantage of the on-demand app on your smart TV. For any queries or clarifications, leave a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I stream on the Apollo TV app?
You can stream movies, sports, anime, shows, news, and more at any time on the Apollo TV app.
Does Apollo TV support offline downloads?
Yes. You can download content from Apollo TV to watch it offline without the internet.
Can I stream with subtitles on Apollo TV?
It is possible if the media player of Apollo TV you have selected subtitles. For instance, MX Player supports subtitles.