Beast TV IPTV is a premium live TV streaming service provider. With over 12800 Live TV channels that include 500+ USA-based channels, 400+ Uk based channels, and 340+ Canada Channels, the service is available for 85+ countries. It is a premium, subscription-based service that costs $15.99/month, $25.99/3 months, and $49.99/12 months with 48 hours free trial. With one subscription, you will be getting four connections. Other salient features include:
- It is a remote-friendly app for Firestick.
- You will be getting a free EPG/TV guide with every subscription.
- Access to 100 plus 24*7 channels along with several sports packages.
- The app is also available for Android TV boxes, smart Android TVs, Android smartphones, etc.
- Also, the app provides support for MAG devices.
- Beast TV also works with the computer via web players.
- Playlist and EPG URLs are available for Kodi. And there is also an IPTV extending support on iOS and other devices.
INSTALLATION GUIDE OF BEAST TV IPTV ON FIRESTICK
To stream it on Firestick, you need to sign up for the Beast TV account, install the app and sign in to activate.
SIGN UP FOR BEAST TV IPTV
1. Head to the Beast TV site (https://beastiptv.best/) on a web browser from your computer or smartphone.
2. Scroll down and select any three subscription plans and click the Sign-up brown button.
3. On the next screen, provide your Name, Email ID, and phone number. And choose Fire TV Stick as your device. Make sure that you have selected the correct plan.
4. And click Proceed to Payment. Then select a mode of payment and provide all the mandatory payment details.
5. Once after successful payment, you will receive an email with your login credentials like username and password.
It is important to configure your Firestick by enabling the Apps from Unknown Sources to let the device accept the third-party apps.
1. Power on your Firestick. From the home screen, select the Settings from the top menu bar.
2. Scroll right on the Settings screen and choose My Fire TV or Device.
3. Now click Developer Options. On the next screen, choose Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Click on it to turn it on if it shows Off. If it is On, then there is no action required.
5. Now, choose Turn On in the pop-up notification on the screen.
STEPS TO INSTALL BEAST TV IPTV ON FIRESTICK
The app is not officially available on the Firestick App Store. But then you can sideload the third-party app called Downloader.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select Find > Search.
2. Search for Downloader using the virtual keyboard and select the app from the search results.
3. On the app information screen, click on the Get or Download button.
4. Click Open to run the Downloader app.
5. Select the Home tab in the left pane and click on the URL field.
6. With the help of the remote, insert the URL of the Beast TV IPTV app https://bit.ly/3y8dAcc and click on the Go button. Wait until the app finishes downloading.
7. Click Install on the pop-up. The app will be installed on your device.
8. Now click Open if you want to access the app right away or click Done.
9. On the prompt, click Delete as you wouldn’t need the APK file. Click Delete again to confirm.
STEPS TO INSTALL BEAST TV IPTV ON FIRESTICK USING ES FILE EXPLORER
ES File Explorer on Firestick is available in the Amazon App Store. So, you can use the ES File Explorer app to get the Beast TV IPTV on Firestick.
1. Once the ES File Explorer app is installed, you can launch it.
2. Then, find the Downloader icon from the home screen and click it.
3. Now, select the + New tab from the bottom of the interface.
4. On the Path tab, enter the URL of the APK File of the Beast TV IPTV https://bit.ly/3y8dAcc.
5. From the Name field, enter the name as Beast TV IPTV.
6. Next, select the Download Now button.
7. The Beast TV app will start to download.
8. Once the Beast TV IPTV app is downloaded, select the Open File button.
9. Next, click on the Install button.
10. Finally, the Beast TV IPTV app will be installed on your Fire TV within a minute or two.
WHY USE VPN ON FIRESTICK?
It is mandatory to use a VPN to keep you safe while sideloading third-party applications. The Beast TV is not an official app on your Firestick, and also, sideloading isn’t illegal. To make yourself anonymous by hiding your identity, you may need a VPN. VPN will protect your identity from anyone like ISP, Government, or anyone who wants to track you. Moreover, you can get access to geo-restricted content. So, get the best VPN for Firestick to do the same.
GUIDELINES TO ACCESS BEAST TV IPTV ON FIRESTICK
1. Go back to the Firestick home screen.
2. Scroll left in the Apps and Channels section on the home screen and click See All.
3. Select the Beast TV, press Options, and choose Move. Then drag the app to the desired place.
4. Open the Beast TV app on your Firestick.
4. On the app Welcome screen, click Add New Account.
Enter your Name, Username, and Password, and click Sign-up.
5. Then click Add Account. Now you will be able to access the contents on your Beast TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Beast TV IPTV is unavailable in the Amazon App Store.
No, you have to pay for a subscription to access the IPTV content offered by Beast TV IPTV.