XCIPTV is an IPTV Player that is used to stream Live TV channels, Videos-on -demand, and series. You can access XCIPTV for free without registration and subscription. You can steam more IPTV services with the XCIPTV Player. The only thing you need is a playlist URL that you received from the IPTV service provider. You can use the XCIPTV on Firestick as you would use the video players such as VLC, MX Player, and IPTV Smarters. XCIPTV is compatible with Android, iOS, Smart TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, and Fire TV. Since the app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload the app using Downloader and ES File Explorer.
How to Download XCIPTV on Firestick using Downloader
1. Initially, press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. On the home screen, select Find and click Search.
3. Enter Downloader on search using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. After installation, click Open to launch the app.
1. Tap Settings on the home screen.
2. Select My Fire TV from the Settings menu.
3. Tap the Developer Options.
4. Click the Install unknown apps option.
5. Enable Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
Sideload XCIPTV Apk on Firestick using Downloader
1. Locate the Downloader app from the App section.
2. Tap the Allow button when the prompt message appears on the screen.
3. Click the Home tab on the left pane.
4. Enter the URL link of XCIPTV Apk in the URL field.
5. Once entered, hit the Go button to get the apk file.
6. After downloading the apk file, click the Install button to install the app.
7. Nxt, tap the Open button to launch the app.
8. Click the Delete button to remove the apk file from your Firestick
Alternative Way to Get XCIPTV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
If you are unable to download the app using Downloader, you can use the ES File Explorer app to sideload XCIPTV on Firestick.
1. First, install the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
2. After installation, launch the app.
3. Get back to the Firestick home screen.
4. Click Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Sources >> Turn on ES File Explorer to install unknown sources.
5. Now, open the ES File Explorer app and tap the Downloader icon.
6. Click the + New icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. Enter the download link of the XCIPTV app and the name of the app in the provided fields.
8. Tap Download Now to download the apk file.
9. Next, click the Open File button.
10. Hit the Install button to install the app.
11. Finally, tap Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
A VPN is a must-have tool while streaming content from Firestick. Because the VPN will hide your IP address and provide you with the new IP address. So no online snoopers and government agencies can track your online activity. Further, you can use the VPN to connect to the servers in various countries to access the geo-restricted content. So we highly recommend you use the best VPN to ensure your privacy and avoid legal issues.
How to Setup and Use XCIPTV on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the XCIPTV app from the search results.
3. Press the Options button on your Firestick remote.
4. Select Move to launch the app on the Firestick home screen.
5. Next, open the XCIPTV Player app on your Firestick.
6. Sign in with your XCIPTV account details.
7. Tap the Allow button when the prompt message appears on the screen.
8. Click the tab you want to stream from Live TV, TV Guide, VOD, and Series.
9. Select the channel you want to stream.
10. Tap the Star icon to add the channels to favorites.
How to Integrate External Media Players on XCIPTV
1. Click the Settings icon on the XCIPTV home screen.
2. On the next screen, click the Player tile.
3. Choose VLC Player from the available options.
4. Once you select, tap the Ok button.
Try out any of the above methods to install and use the XCIPTV player on Firestick. But make sure you have a playlist because XCIPTV doesn’t provide any content. If you have any queries, you can also contact the support team by filling out the form on the official site. We hope the support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, XCIPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store.
You can get the XCIPTV on Firestick by sideloading XCIPTV Player Apk using the Downloader and ES File Explorer.
XCIPTV is free to download and access on various devices.
Yes, XCIPTV Player is safe to use.
Yes, you can use XCIPTV Player for free.
If there is no sound while playing XCIPTV Player, make sure the connection made between the Firestick and TV is proper and restart Firestick.