Streaming online videos over internet protocol services is a way more affordable option than a cable TV subscription. It gives access to a wide range of channels from across the world. With the right IPTV services, users will be able to watch on-demand videos, movies, and lots more. Here in this section, you will get to know in detail about Helix IPTV which is accessible from Android devices, Firestick, Fire TV, Kodi, and more.
Important: Helix TV is down at present. You can expect the website to launch again at any time.
What is Helix IPTV?
Helix is one of the trusted IPTV services with top channels from the US, UK, and Canada. It supports premium channels, PPV channels, VOD contents, TV programs, etc. Helix TV has an easy-to-use interface and thus users can access any channels on-the-go. It is a subscription-based streaming service that includes categorized channels.
How to Install Helix IPTV on Firestick
There are two different methods available in which you can get and access Helix IPTV on FireTV. This includes
- Sideloading using Downloader
- Using Kodi
Before proceeding any further, you need to sign up for a Helix TV account and get a subscription plan.
Sign Up for Helix TV Account
1. On your phone or PC, visit the official website of Helix TV using the address bar of the browser.
2. Hover to View Plans option to view the available plans.
3. Click on the Order Now button next to the plan that suits your entertainment needs.
4. Proceed with the payment options to complete the purchase.
5. Tap on the Continue button to modify your subscription for the billing cycle and extra connections.
6. You should ensure the details and click on Checkout.
7. If you are asked to fill out the form with personal information, make sure you enter them correctly.
8. Provide a strong password on the Account security section. Further, choose the payment mode after selecting the Terms of Service box.
9. Click on Complete Order to complete the subscription with Helix TV app.
10. On the confirmation email, you shall find the login details.
Procedure to Sideload Helix IPTV on Firestick
The section below will let you sideload Helix TV on Firestick using Downloader app. So, keep Downloader app installed on your Firestick to proceed with the below given steps.
Installation of a third-party app on FireTV requires the following changes to be done.
1. On your Firestick home screen, navigate to the menu bar to select the Settings option.
2. While on the settings window, choose My Fire TV. If you don’t find it, select Device or System.
3. Using the directional keys, scroll down to select Developer options.
4. If Apps from Unknown Sources shows Off, click on it to turn On.
5. Fire TV will now warn you about installing third-party apps. Highlight Turn On to proceed.
Steps to Sideload Helix TV on Firestick
Upon turning on Unknown Sources, you shall need to proceed with the steps to sideload the Helix TV app on Firestick.
1. Long press the home key of Firestick remote to choose Downloader.
2. When it open up with Home tab selected by default, click on the URL field.
3. On the following screen, type in the URL of Helix TV using the on-screen keys. Press Go.
Helix TV URL: https://helixiptv.org
4. Allow the Downloader to connect to the above server to download the Helix TV app.
5. In a minute or less, you will get a installation pop-up and you should click on Install button.
6. The app will get downloaded and installed on your Fire TV in some time.
7. If you see App installed notification, you should click on the Done button to proceed with removing the apk file.
- Otherwise, select Open button to launch the app immediately.
8. Upon getting back to the Downloader home screen, a pop-up appears and you should choose the Delete button.
9. To confirm the action, you should click on the Delete button once again.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
If you don’t want ISPs and government to monitor your online activity, then get a VPN. It will keep your identity hidden and anonymous. As a result, no one will be able to find what you stream and surf. A VPN for Firestick will encrypt your real IP address and help you bypass online surveillance, ISP throttling, etc. It is all you need to unblock the geo-restrictions. VPN will keep you away from legal issues even if you end up streaming illegitimate content mistakenly.
Guidelines to Use Helix IPTV on Firestick
With the above procedure, you would have successfully downloaded and installed Helix TV on Firestick.
1. On the main screen of Fire TV, scroll down to select Your Apps & Channels.
2. Click on See All option and highlight Helix TV tile.
3. Press the Menu key on remote to choose Move or Move to front option.
4. Now highlight and select Helix TV tile to launch it on Firestick.
5. You will be prompted to enter the login details of Helix TV. Make sure you enter the credentials as that of the email. Click Login.
- Click on Refresh DNS if you get any issues while logging in.
6. With this, Helix TV will start its setup process. Wait for few minutes.
7. On its home screen, you will find options to watch live TV, movies, and series. In addition, it shows EPG, Recordings, and Catch-Up.
Guidelines to Change Video Player on Helix TV
Helix TV uses its built-in video player to play the media files. However, you can change it if you get buffering issues or video loading problems.
1. While on the home screen Helix TV, select Settings or Gear icon.
2. Hover to choose External Players tile on settings screen.
3. Click on +Add Player option.
4. Then, choose the video player of your choice from the available option. For instance, MX Player.
5. When you get Confirmation pop-up, click on the Add button.
6. Navigate back to Settings screen and choose Player Settings tile.
7. With this, Helix TV users can choose a media player for every other category.
Installation Guidelines of Helix IPTV on Kodi
Helix TV is available for download via Kodi. Here goes the download procedure.
Since the Helix TV repo is a third-party source, users of Kodi need to configure its settings.
1. Launch Kodi on Firestick or any device and click on the Gear icon from the left pane.
2. Using the navigation keys, choose System tile.
3. Highlight Add-ons on left pane. Click on the slider next to Unknown Sources on right pane to turn on.
4. If you get a warning pop-up, select Yes to accept the end result of installing third-party addons on Kodi.
Steps to Add Helix Hosting Repo Source on Kodi
After configuring Kodi settings, you need to proceed with adding the Helix Hosting Repo source to Kodi.
1. Navigate to Kodi Settings screen and select File Manager tile.
2. Choose Add Source option from either of the sides.
3. On the Add file source dialog box, select <None>
4. You should enter the URL of the repository and click OK.
Helix Hosting Repo Source URL: http://helixhosting.ninja/repo
5. Provide the source name as Helix and press OK.
Steps to Install Helix TV Addon on Kodi
Know the steps you should carry out to install Helix TV Kodi addon.
1. Get back to Settings window to choose Add-ons tile.
2. Select Install from zip file option.
3. Click on Helix or the source name as you have provided.
4. Select the zip file extension of Helix.
5. If you get Helix Hosting add-on installed notification to appear.
6. Then select Install from repository option.
7. Select Kodi addon repository. If you don’t find, click on PVR clients.
8. On the following screen, scroll to select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
9. Click on Install button to download the IPTV.
10. Wait for the PVR IPTV Simple Client addon installed notification to appear.
10. Wait for PVR IPTV Simple Client addon installed notification to appear.
11. Get back to Kodi home screen to select Addons.
12. Choose Video addons to click on Helix Hosting addon tile.
13. Provide the username and press OK. Enter the password and click OK.
14. If you get Login Successful, click OK button.
15. To setup guide, press Yes. Further, if it prompts to restart, click OK.
16. The main screen of Helix TV will include the following options.
- Live TV
- TV Guide
- Catchup TV
End of article. That was all the info we gathered about Helix TV for you. Hope that was a useful session. Got any queries or facing issues? Bring it to our knowledge using the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Helix TV have Raise a Ticket feature?
Yes. Users of Helix TV can raise a ticket upon facing payment, billing, and service-related issues.
Can I change Helix TV password?
Yes. Helix TV users can change the online account password and streaming passwords like apps, addons, etc.
Is there a money-back guarantee with Helix TV?
Yes. You will get a 7 to 15 days money-back guarantee based on the subscription plan you have opted for.