Firestick is rated as the best-selling media streaming player brand by Amazon. It has simplified the TV watching experience as it delivers content upto full HD. With Firestick, you can stream live TV, news, sports, TV series, and more. It includes tens and thousands of movies and TV show episodes. It lets you stream what you want to watch just by plug and play. You can stream from Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, Netflix, Voot, and hundreds of other services. Apart from these apps, you can get access to TNT on Firestick, and this section discusses the same in detail.
What is TNT?
Start streaming movies, live sports, full episodes, and more with the TNT app. It brings you the latest episodes of your favorite TNT shows. You can even binge-watch the past seasons, watch blockbuster titles, show highlights, etc. You shall stream NBA, AEW, match replays, highlights, and more from the streaming library with the TNT channel. It supports most TV providers and lets you access the TNT pay-TV channel on your home theatre.
Installation Guide of TNT on Firestick
Fire TV users get the chance to install the TNT app from the Amazon App Store. To get it, you shall follow the below steps.
1. Start from the Fire TV home by selecting the Find menu and choosing the Search tile.
2. Navigate on the on-screen keyboard to type as TNT and select it from the suggestions.
3. On the search result under Apps & Games, you should tap on the TNT tile.
4. Press the Get or Download button upon redirected to the channel info screen.
5. Wait for the channel download process to complete on your Fire TV.
6. Once done, you need to click on the Open button to launch the channel.
Guidelines to Install (Sideload) TNT on Firestick
Due to geo-restrictions or any other issue, you may not be able to download TNT on Fire TV using the above method. In that case, you shall go ahead with the below steps.
As we are about to install TNT apk, Fire TV users should do the below alterations on the device Settings. Ensure you have installed Downloader on Firestick just before proceeding with the below steps.
1. Select the Cog icon on the Fire TV home.
2. With the Fire remote, choose My Fire TV.
3. Navigate to click on the Developer Options.
4. Now, select the Install Unknown Apps.
5. Choose Downloader and turn it On.
Steps to Sideload TNT on Firestick using Downloader
After tweaking the Settings, you shall proceed with sideloading TNT on Fire TV with the help of Downloader.
1. If you find Downloader on Fire TV home, select it. Else, go to the Apps section of the Fire TV and launch the Downloader.
2. When you get any prompts, you shall accept or dismiss them.
3. Downloader will open up with the Home tab selected, and you shall click on the http:// field.
4. Using the screen keys, you shall type the TNT apk URL bit.ly/2SnP18I and click GO.
5. Allow the Downloader to connect to the above server and download the apk.
6. If you get the installation pop-up, you should click on Install.
7. After seeing the App installed message, you shall tap Open. Select Done to proceed.
8. On the Download pop-up, you need to click Delete to remove the apk from Fire TV.
9. To confirm your action, select Delete once again.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
Get the best VPN for Firestick to protect your internet connection and privacy. It creates an encrypted tunnel and hides your IP address. Your activity cannot be tracked or monitored if you have a VPN. It helps to mask your location and ensure extra security while you are online. You can stream or access the geo-restricted contents without any issues with a VPN. It helps unblock the ISP throttling issue to let thereby you stream videos without any lags.
Guidelines to Activate & Use TNT on Firestick
After installing the TNT app, Fire TV users can activate and use it with the below instructions.
1. Press the Home button on the Fire remote to choose Applications.
2. Select Manage Installed Applications to choose TNT.
3. Press the Play/Pause button on the remote to select the Options.
4. Now, choose the Move to Front option to launch it from Fire TV home.
5. When it loads up, select Sign In and make a note of the activation code.
6. On your phone or PC browser, visit https://www.tntdrama.com/activate.
7. Select your device from the available option as Amazon Fire TV.
8. Now, provide the activation code and press Submit.
9. Further, choose the TV provider, and you get directed to the login page.
10. Enter the login credentials to complete the sign-in procedure.
11. On the home screen of TNT, you will find the following menu.
That was all the features and installation techniques of TNT on Fire TV. With this, you shall stream live and on-demand content libraries at any time. If you find any difficulties that we want to address, kindly drop a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch TNT on Firestick without cable?
Is TNT a multi-platform app?
Yes. TNT is available for Android smartphones, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android TV, and more.
Is TNT free?
Yes. TNT app is completely free to use. However, those about to stream the TNT channel using different streaming services should pay the respective subscription fee to access it.