Firestick is one of the inexpensive streaming devices developed by Amazon. It is the best alternative for cable TV as you can stream hundreds of channels on Firestick like Sling TV. AT&T TV, Fubo TV, Philo, etc. at minimum or no cost. They all offer live TV channels through the cable network. Furthermore, Firestick offers you unlimited entertainment and lets you stream the media content in 4K quality. You can install the official apps from Amazon App Store. In case if the app is not available on App Store, you can always sideload the third-party apps using Downloader for Firestick. Swift Streamz falls on the second category as it has no official app on the Amazon Store. We will help you install Swift Streamz on Firestick in this section.
What is Swift Streamz?
Swift Streamz is a free live TV app that offers you a lot of live TV channels. On this app, you will find the channels in different categories like US TV, UK TV, Kids TV, Sports TV, and more. Further, it provides you more than 700 live TV channels and lots of sports channels. It doesn’t need any subscription or registration to stream the contents. And the channels are available from over 30 countries. In addition, it lets you stream the contents in HD quality. Swift Streamz supports advanced video support and DLNA. And it works smoothly with smartphones, Chromecast, Firestick, Roku, and more. Swift Streamz is not available on Amazon App Store, so we have to sideload it with Downloader.
Guidelines to Install Swift Streamz on Firestick
The below section will give you the step-by-step procedure to install Swift Streamz on Firestick.
Follow the below-listed instructions to tweak the Firestick settings to install the third-party apps.
1. Launch your Firestick and navigate to the home screen.
2. In that click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Type and search for Downloader and select the app from the search results.
4. Click on Get or Download to install Downloader on Firestick.
5. Go back to the home screen and click on the Gear icon.
6. From that scroll down and select My Fire TV.
7. Proceed with the Developer Options on the next screen.
8. Go ahead and click on the Install Unknown Apps option.
9. Next, select the Downloader option and turn it on.
Steps to Sideload Swift Streamz on Firestick
1. Launch the Downloader app from the home screen.
2. Click on the Home tab from the left side.
3. Select the URL field after accepting the prompt that appears.
4. Go ahead and type the URL for Swift Streamz apk https://bit.ly/3jASv1g using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Wait until the apk is downloaded on Firestick.
6. Next, click on Install to install the downloaded file.
7. Once the installation is over, click on Open to launch the app.
8. Then, stream the live TV that you like to watch from Swift Streamz on Firestick.
Why Use VPN With Swift Streamz?
VPN is an important option while streaming with any third-party app. So make sure to install any VPN service that is best suited for the Firestick. There are various live TV channels and VOD content that might be pirated. So it is better to use a VPN to escape any copyright infringement. Use a VPN like IPVanish or ExpressVPN to enhance your device security and protect your online privacy.
Guidelines to Use Swift Streamz on Firestick
Once you have successfully installed the Swift Streamz app, you shall proceed with the steps given below.
1. From the home screen of firestick, click on the Applications tile.
2. Hover to the bottom and highlight the Swift Streamz tile.
3. Press the Options button and select Move to Front.
4. Go back to the Firestick home screen and select Swift Streamz to launch it.
5. Select any live channel and watch it on your Firestick.
Swift Streamz is the best IPTV application that brings you a lot of live TV channels and sports channels. Hope the installation procedure given in this article is clear to you to install and stream Swift Streamz on Firestick. If you have got any queries, you shall drop a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best free live TV app available on Firestick?
Is Swift Streamz available on Amazon App Store?
Swift Streamz is not available on Amazon App Store, so you can sideload the app with the Downloader.
How many languages does Swift Streamz support?
Swift Streamz supports more than 30 languages.
How do I get Swift Streamz on my Firestick?
You can sideload the Swift Streamz app on Firestick with third-party sources like Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Is Swift Streamz illegal?
There is a lot of copyrighted content with Swift Streamz which may be illegal to stream. If you choose contents of that nature you might face copyright infringement.