If you want to stream IPTV content from multiple IPTV service providers, Smart IPTV or SIPTV is the best option. Smart IPTV doesn’t provide channels to stream. It is more like a management service that helps stream channels from the IPTV service you have subscribed for. With Smart IPTV, you need not install multiple apps for different IPTV services as it supports accessing channels from multiple IPTV subscriptions under one roof. It is a premium service, and you should pay a one-time activation fee. SIPTV lets you import channel playlists from the IPTV subscriptions using an EPG URL, M3U URL, or playlist file.
Features of Smart IPTV
- Smart IPTV brings all the channels and playlists in one spot.
- It has an easy-to-access interface.
- It runs smoothly with streaming devices like Firestick, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, etc.
- SIPTV is a cheap service that costs only $6/ Lifetime.
How to Install Smart IPTV on Firestick
SIPTV isn’t available officially for Fire TV users. Hence you need to sideload it as a third-party apk. For this, you need to tweak the device settings first and then sideload the apk.
Fire TV doesn’t let you install unofficial apps; thus, you should make the changes below.
1. On the home screen of Fire TV, select Find and choose the Search tile.
2. On the search bar, type as Downloader and select it from the suggestions.
3. Under Apps & Games, you need to select the Downloader tile
4. Select Get or Download to install it on your Fire TV.
5. Now, navigate back to Firestick home and select the Cog icon.
6. Using the remote keys, select My Fire TV.
7. To proceed, click on the Developer options.
8. On the following window, select Install Unknown Apps.
9. Highlight Downloader and turn it On.
How to Sideload Smart IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
You may use the Downloader on Firestick to sideload the Smart IPTV apk on the Fire TV.
1. Launch the Downloader app from the Fire TV home or look for it under Applications.
2. If you get any prompts, dismiss them by selecting the appropriate options.
3. When the Downloader opens up, select the http:// field under the Home tab.
4. Enter the URL of the SIPTV apk bit.ly/34xkSpU and press GO.
5. Allow the apk file to get downloaded on the Fire TV.
6. When Downloader runs the Smart TV apk, you should select Install.
7. Wait for the SIPTV to get installed on your Fire TV.
8. If you see the App installed message, click Open to launch it. Otherwise, select Done to delete the apk.
9. On the Download pop-up, select the Delete button.
10. To confirm your action, click Delete once again.
Alternate Method to Get Smart IPTV on Firestick
You can use ES File Explorer as an alternate method to install Smart IPTV on Fire TV.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
2. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Enable ES File Explorer to install unknown sources.
3. Launch the ES File Explorer on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
4. Open the ES File Explorer app and tap the Downloader icon.
5. On the next screen, tap the +New icon at the bottom.
6. Enter the Download link of the Smart IPTV apk in the Path field and the app’s name in the Name field.
7. Next, click the Download Now option.
8. Tap the Open File button and hit Install.
9. After the installation, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
By default, the IP address of your Firestick is exposed to your internet service provider and government. You can rely on the best VPN on Firestick if you want to hide the real IP address. With a VPN, you will be anonymous, and there will be no limitations on using the internet. As a result, you shall stream geo-restricted content without censorship issues. Since VPN blocks the ISP throttling, you will stream videos in the best quality without buffering issues.
How to Use Smart IPTV on Firestick
You can learn the procedure to use the Smart IPTV on Fire TV interface with the below steps.
- Open a browser on any other device and visit my.siptv.app or https://siptv.app/activation.
- Note: Activating the SIPTV before the 7-day trial period is vital. Otherwise, you cannot access your playlist.
- Enter the M3U URL, playlist link, and MAC address and select Send.
1. Go to the Apps section of Fire TV and highlight SIPTV.
2. Press the Menu button of the remote to choose Move or Move to Front.
3. When you launch the IPTV, select Allow when you will get any prompt.
4. You will get the following screen. Select Restart.
5. When the playlist gets uploaded, you shall start using it on your Fire TV.
That was all about installing and using Smart IPTV on Fire TV. Follow the same procedure to sideload Smart IPTV on Android box, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, etc. It is officially available on the Play Store for Android devices.
Smart IPTV Alternatives
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. SIPTV is legal and safe to use. However, some unverified services work on Smart IPTV.
Yes. You can add multiple playlists from different providers on the Smart IPTV app.
No, Smart IPTV comes with a subscription to access.
Smart IPTV charges you a one-time activation fee of $6.10. It has a 7-day free trial and has no recurring charges.