Amazon Fire Stick is designed in such a way to bring you top-notch entertainment. It has grown-up to be the best of cord-cutters with tens and thousands of apps. Moreover, it is an affordable option if you want to save on your entertainment bills. Getting unlimited entertainment at a low cost wouldn’t be possible without IPTV support. While there are lots of IPTV options available, this section discusses Gears TV Reloaded IPTV and how to install it on Firestick / Fire TV, Android box, Android TV, and smartphones.
What is Gears TV Reloaded IPTV?
Gears TV Reloaded IPTV is one among the most popular IPTV services to work on Firestick. It is a premium IPTV with more than 400 channels with dedicated servers. You will find content across music, entertainment, lifestyle, and lots more. It is a great source to stream PPV, NFL Sunday Ticket, and other similar contents. This IPTV is lightweight and can be accessed on low specification devices without any issues. It costs $20/mo and new users will get a 30-day free trial.
Update: For now, Gears TV Reloaded IPTV is found to be shut down. Until its comeback, you shall try other streaming options on Firestick.
How to Install Gears TV Reloaded IPTV
The installation of Gears TV Reloaded IPTV on Firestick is neither straightforward nor complex. Because you need to get the subscription to Gears TV Reloaded and then proceed with installing it. Get to know more in brief.
Steps to Get Gears TV Reloaded Subscription
It is mandatory to subscribe to Gears TV to use it on your phone or PC.
1. Open the web browser of your choice on your phone or PC.
2. Visit https://omarsvideos.com/acc/cart.php from the address bar.
3. Proceed with the security check and click on Submit button.
4. Select any of the Gears TV IPTV Reloaded subscription plan.
5. After choosing the plan, click Order Now button available at the bottom.
6. Proceed with creating a Username and Password to log into Gears TV. Click the Continue button.
7. Now, review your order and then proceed to payments by clicking the Checkout button.
8. Enter the personal details on the following screen. Further, enter Payment site password to use Gears TV Reloaded dashboard.
9. Scroll down further to enter the payment details, check-in the Terms of Service checkbox and press the Complete Order.
10. Wait for the transaction to complete and let the screen show the confirmation of your purchase.
Install Gears TV Reloaded IPTV
This section is classified into two sections. Start off with changing Firestick settings and then proceed to sideload Gears TV Reloaded using Downloader.
Note: In addition to Firestick, Gears TV Reloaded IPTV works on Android devices like Android phones or tablets, Android TV, Amazon Kindle, etc.
1. On your Firestick home screen, select the Settings option at the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the right to click on My Fire TV. Otherwise, select the System or Device.
3. Make sure to select Developer options on the next window.
4. Check if Apps from Unknown Sources shows is turned ON.
5. A security warning prompt will appear, just select Turn ON button.
Steps to Sideload Gears TV Reloaded IPTV on Firestick
This section makes use of the Downloader as a sideloading tool to get Gears TV. So you must have downloaded it before proceeding.
1. On your Fire TV remote, long-press the middle button. Select the Downloader app to open it.
2. Read and accept the prompts that appear to further proceed with sideloading Gears TV.
3. Click the URL field under Home tab of Downloader main screen.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, type the following URL and press the Go button.
Gears TV IPTV Reloaded URL: http://targetcreates.com/gtvl
5. You need to wait for the IPTV to finish its downloading process on Firestick.
6. When it is done and if you see a prompt, select Install to proceed.
7. The installation process will begin and it might take up to few minutes.
8. Once it gets completed, you should click on Done on the prompt.
- Clicking on Open will launch the app immediately.
9. To clear some space on Firestick, select Delete button to remove the apk.
10. On the confirmation pop-up, click on Delete once again.
Why Use VPN?
A VPN is all you need to have just before you stream Gears TV. It is the foolproof way to hide your online activity from ISP, government, trackers. VPN helps you bypass internet censorship, ISP throttling, geo-restrictions, online surveillance, etc. Since Gears TV IPTV is a third-party app, you might end up streaming legal contents unintentionally. If you don’t want to deal with copyright infringement, then VPN is a must to have.
Guidelines to Use Gears TV Reloaded IPTV
The following steps will let you use Gears TV on your Firestick with ease.
1. Select Your Apps & Channels available on the second row on the home screen of Firestick.
2. Select See All to scroll down and select Gears TV Reloaded IPTV app.
3. Press the Menu button and select Move option to access it from the top row.
4. Click on Gears TV app to run it on your Firestick.
5. Select Accept button if you get any disclaimer on your Fire TV screen.
6. If it prompts you to let it access your device and data, let Allow.
7. When a prompt asks if you are about to use Gears TV on the touch screen, select No.
8. Provide the Service Username and its associated password you have created while registering. Select Login.
9. Input the username and password once again and click Save.
10. The app will start to download files and you need to wait for it.
11. When the main screen appears, you shall access the following options
- TV Guide (EPG TV Guide)
- NOW/NEXT (live TV channels)
- Multi-View (watch multiple channels)
- Chat (connect with online members)
- Catch Up
- Sports Scores
That all about installing and using Gears TV IPTV on Firestick. If you have any queries, ask us by dropping a comment below
Frequently Asked Questions
How many screens does multi-view feature of Gears TV support?
Gears TV supports upto four simultaneous streams and it costs $55. Pay $50 for three streams and $35 for two streams.
Can I reset or recover Gears TV passwords?
Yes. You can reset or recover online account password you have created on payments page as well the service password that use to login.
What are the best Gears TV IPTV replacements?
If you can’t access Gears TV for any reason, then choose between Sportz TV, Sapphire Secure IPTV, and Helix TV IPTV.