NFL Sunday Ticket is a streaming application used to stream live events and out-of-market Sunday football games. It lets you stream up to four games simultaneously with the ability to switch which game is in focus. You can dominate your fantasy league with DIRECTV Fantasy Zone Channel. Further, you can replay every touchdown with Red Zone Channel. It also lets you set alerts on your favorite players and never miss a big game. With the NFL Sunday Ticket, you can get complete and in-progress information on all the games. It is compatible with various devices, including Firestick. Since the app is available on the Amazon App Store, you can directly install NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick.
How to Install NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick
Quick Guide: Launch Firestick > Search for NFL Sunday Ticket > Click Get or Download
1. Launch the Firestick Home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find tab and click the Search tile.
3. Type NFL Sunday Ticket on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results.
5. Click the Download button to install the app.
6. Wait till the app is installed.
7. Once the app is installed, click the Open button to launch the app on your device.
Alternative Method: How to Download NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick
If you are unable to download the app directly from the App Store on your Firestick, you can sideload the app using the Downloader app for Firestick.
Quick Guide: Install Downloader > Enable Apps from Unknown Sources > Launch Downloader > Enter the URL and Install.
Install Downloader on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the virtual keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the search results.
4. Click the Download button to install the app on your device.
5. After installation, tap Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
1. On the Firestick home screen, click the Settings icon.
2. Click the My Fire TV tile.
3. Choose the Developer Options.
4. Tap the Install unknown apps.
5. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources.
How to Sideload NFL Sunday Ticket using Downloader
1. Locate the Downloader app from the Apps section.
2. Tap the Home tab on the left pane.
3. Enter the URL link of the NFL Sunday Ticket apk in the URL field.
4. Click the Go button to download the apk file.
5. After downloading the apk file, tap the Install button.
6. Once the installation process is over, hit Open to launch the app on your device.
Why use VPN on Firestick
A VPN is used to mask your IP address and provide you with the new one. So no online snooper and hackers can track your online activity. The NFL Sunday Ticket is available for customers from the USA. So if you are living outside the USA, you can access the NFL Sunday Ticket by using a VPN. Because using the best VPN lets you access location-blocked content all over the world.
How to Sign Up for NFL Sunday Ticket
1. Open a web browser and navigate to https://nflst.directv.com/amazonfiretv.
2. Type the required details such as Name and Street address in the given fields.
3. Next, select the subscription plan and tap the Continue button.
4. Now, you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
How to Watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Click the Apps tile from the menu that appears on the screen.
3. Highlight the NFL Sunday Ticket app.
4. Then, press the Options button on your Firestick remote.
5. Select Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
6. Now, open the NFL Sunday Ticket app.
7. Once you open the app, tap the Accept button.
8. Login with your account details.
9. Once entered, click the Continue button.
10. Finally, you can start streaming NFL Sunday Ticket on your device.
NFL Sunday Ticket is the best option to stream your favorite football event. You can follow any of the above methods to get the NFL Sunday Ticket on Amazon Fire TV. But if you don’t want to get the NFL Sunday Ticket app on your Firestick, you can also use streaming services like Sling TV and YouTube TV to watch NFL Sunday Ticket without cable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the NFL Sunday Ticket is now available on Amazon Prime.
The NFL Sunday Ticket costs $294 for the season and $73.49 per month.
There could be many reasons for the NFL Sunday not working on Firestick, like low internet connection, outdated NFL Sunday Ticket app, and expired subscription.