Amazon Firestick is the best streaming player. It is an oversized USB flash drive and plugs into your TV’s HDMI video input. The device converts your normal TV into a smart TV. Firestick lets you stream thousands of streaming apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Now, and many more. Further, the device comes with a remote which makes you navigate on the device easily. The remote has an in-built microphone for voice control. In addition, you can stream all your media content in 4K quality. From this device, you can stream movies, TV shows, sports, music, news, originals, documentaries, and more. With that, you shall learn to install and listen to YouTube Music on Firestick.
What is YouTube Music?
YouTube is one of the best music streaming platforms like Amazon Music, Spotify, and Pandora. This app lets you listen to different types of music like Hip Hop, Country, Rock, Latin, and many more. Further, you can stream both video and audio songs. If you want to sing along with the song, you can also get the lyrics for the particular song. And it offers you almost 70 million official songs to listen to. With YouTube Premium, you can enjoy ad-free listening. The best feature of this app is offline support. With this feature, you can download the songs and listen even without the internet. However, the app is not available on Amazon App Store. So, let’s look at the alternative ways to listen to YouTube Music on Amazon Firestick.
Check out the best music streaming apps on firestick.
Guidelines to Listen YouTube Music on Firestick
As mentioned, YouTube Music is not available on Firestick but YouTube is available. So, we can install the app and listen to YouTube Music.
1. First, connect your Firestick to your TV HDMI port and connect it to the wifi network.
2. On the Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Type and search for the YouTube app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Further, pick the same app from the search results.
5. Next, on the app information page click on Get or Download to install the app.
6. After the installation, click on Open to launch the app.
7. When the app is launched, click on the Music tab from the left side of the screen.
8. Finally, play and listen to the song that you like on your Firestick.
Guidelines to Cast YouTube Music from Smartphone on Firestick
Another method is casting. YouTube Music comes with in-built casting support, so you can cast the app from your Smartphone to Firestick and listen to the songs. Before that, we should enable the screen mirroring option o Firestick.
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Settings icon.
2. Under settings click on Display & Audio.
3. Proceed to click on Enable Display Mirroring on the next screen.
4. Now, the Firestick device will be in Display Mirroring Mode.
5. Next, ensure that you have connected your Smartphone and Firestick under the same internet connection.
6. Then, on your smartphone install the YouTube Music app from Play Store and App Store.
7. Once the app is installed, launch the app and Sign in with your Google account.
8. Further, select any song that you want to listen to from the app.
9. Next, tap the Cast icon from the top corner of the screen.
10. Select your Firestick device from the devices available nearby.
11. Finally, the song will be played on your Firestick device.
YouTube Music is the best option to try if you love to listen to different types of songs. If you like to have ad-free listening, subscribe to the Premium service which costs $4.99 and $9.99 per month for individual and family plans. I hope this article met your needs. If you have got any queries, kindly specify them in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is YouTube Music available on Amazon App Store?
No, it is not available on Amazon App Store.
2. What can you listen to from YouTube Music?
YouTube Music lets you listen to official songs, albums, playlists, remixes, and more.