Firestick is a streaming device from which you can stream various media contents, install apps, listen to music, and more. It is built on the Android platform. With this device, you can convert your normal TV to a Smart TV. Just plug in the device to your TV’s HDMI port and stream the contents instantly. With the simple and intuitive user interface, you can easily navigate on the Firestick device. The device also comes with some pre-installed apps like Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Voot, Disney Plus, and more. However, you can also easily install the apps from the Amazon App store. And if you don’t find the apps in the Amazon App store you can always sideload the apps on Firestick. Pandora is one of the best music streaming app that is available on Firestick. Let’s discuss that in detail today in this article.
What is Pandora?
Pandora is American music streaming app and it is one of the best music apps for Firestick. It brings you a huge library collection of songs and podcasts. With this app, you can also listen to live radio stations. And Pandora is available only in the US, Australia, and New Zealand. It is available for free with limited commercials and you can also upgrade Pandora subscription to Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium for advanced features. Pandora Plus costs $4.99 per month and Pandora Premium costs $9.99 per month. Since Pandora has huge popularity on streaming devices, Pandora Music for TV is specially developed for Fire TV users. Now let’s look at the procedure to install Pandora on Firestick.
Installation Guide for Pandora on Firestick
Pandora app for Fire TV is available officially on the Amazon App store. Look at these steps to install Pandora on Firestick.
1. Connect your Firestick to your TV HDMI port and connect it to the Wifi network.
2. Then, Sign in with your Amazon account credentials.
3. Now, on the home screen click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
4. Next, navigate on the on-screen keypad to type and search for the Pandora app and select the app from the suggestions.
5. Now, click on the Pandora app from the search results.
6. Next, click on Get to download and install the app on Firestick.
7. Once installed click on Open to launch the app.
Guidelines to Install (Sideload) Pandora on Firestick
Due to geo-restrictions or any other problems, you may not be able to download Pandora on Firestick. So you can sideload the app from the below-listed steps.
As we are going to install the Pandora APK you should enable the unknown source access on your Firestick. And ensure that you have installed Downloader on Firestick before going to the below-listed steps.
1. On your Firestick home screen click on Settings.
2. On the next screen click on My Fire TV.
3. Then, navigate to click on the Developer Options.
4. Now, select Install Unknown Apps.
5. Next, choose the Downloader and turn it on.
Steps to Sideload Pandora on Firestick Using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Next, select the home tab on the left pane and click on the http:// field.
3. Now, type the URL https://bit.ly/3iWUdJW to download and install the Pandora app and click on Go.
4. Allow the Downloader to connect to the above server and download the apk.
5. On the next screen click on Install to install the app on Firestick.
6. Once the app is installed you shall click on Open. Or select Done to proceed.
7. Next, on the download pop-up you have to click on Delete to remove the APK from the Fire TV. This way, you can free up space as you don’t need the installer APK file anymore.
8. Then, select Delete once again to confirm your action.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
A good VPN allows you to protect your internet connection and privacy. It gives you an encrypted tunnel and hides your IP address. And no one can track or monitor your activities on the internet. A VPN for Firestick also lets you access the geo-restricted contents without any issues. It unblocks the ISP throttling issues to let you stream videos without any lags.
Guidelines to use Pandora on Firestick
Once you have successfully installed Pandora on Firestick follow the below instructions to use it on Firestick.
1. Press and hold the Home button on your Firestick remote to choose Applications.
2. Select Manage Installed Applications to select Pandora application.
3. Now, press the Play/Pause button on the remote to select the Options.
4. Then, select the Move to Front option to launch it from Fire TV home.
5. Next, click on the Sign Up For Free button to create a free account.
6. Fill in the registration form and click the Sign-Up button.
7. Now select and play the music file that you want to listen to on Pandora on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get Pandora on Firestick?
Pandora is available on the Amazon App store so you can get it to ease on your Firestick.
What are the best music apps available for free?
Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, YouTube Music, BBC Sounds, SoundCloud, Pandora, TuneIn Radio, and more.
Pandora is free to download and use. However, with Pandora Plus you can listen to your favorite stations ad-free and can have offline streaming. With the help of this tutorial, you can easily download and install Pandora on Firestick. If you have any queries let us know in the comment section below.