TLC is an acronym of The Learning Channel introduced by Discovery, Inc in 1980. Initially, it was launched only in the United States, The United Kingdom, and Canada. Due to its remarkable growth, TLC is widespread now in over 220 countries in 50 languages. The channel mainly focuses on lifestyle TV shows, travel, reality series, and programs related to family life and personal stories. TLC features famous reality shows like Sister Wives, My 600-lb Life, Dr. Pimple Popper, OutDaughtered, Seeking Sister Wife, and much more. Additionally, you can watch all the latest episodes the same day they air on TV. Moreover, it also allows you to access 14 additional networks, including Food Network, HGTV, ID, Travel Channel, Discovery, etc. Let’s see how to install and watch TLC on your Firestick.
How to Install TLC on Firestick
You can stream your favorite TLC shows on Firestick using the TLC Go app. Luckily, it is available on the Amazon App Store. So, the installation procedure is simple. Go through the instructions below to install the TLC Go app on Firestick.
1) First of all, plug your Firestick right into the TV’s HDMI port and connect it to the internet.
2) View the home screen by pressing the Home button on the Firestick remote.
3) Click Find > Search option.
4) Type TLC GO on the field and search for the app.
5) Choose the TLC GO app from the search results.
6) Tap Get to begin the installation from the description page.
7) Finally, run the app by clicking the Open button to launch the TLC Firestick app.
Alternate Way to Download TLC on Firestick
Suppose you face issues while downloading it officially, you can use the Downloader app. It is a trusted application to sideload apps not available on the Amazon App Store. You have to install the Downloader app on your Firestick first to continue further.
How to Install Downloader on Firestick
1) Go to the Firestick home screen, click the Find > Search button.
2) Enter Downloader using a virtual keyboard and locate the app.
3) Pick up the Downloader icon under the Apps & Games section.
4) From the app information window, click Get/Download to install Downloader.
5) When the Downloader gets installed, tap Open to launch the app.
After installing the Downloader app, you have to turn on some settings on Firestick.
1) Tap the Gear-shaped icon on the home screen to launch Firestick settings.
2) Under the list of icons, select My Fire TV.
3) After that, choose Developer Options.
4) Further, click on Install unknown apps.
5) Lastly, highlight the Downloader option and turn it on.
How to Download TLC on Firestick [Using Downloader]
The following are the steps to sideload the TLC Go app on Firestick.
1) Launch the Downloader app from the Apps section.
2) Click Allow to access files stored on Firestick.
3) Select the Home tab and enter the download link of the TLC Go apk on the URL search term.
- Download Link: https://bit.ly/3Iz2DmC
4) Once you have entered, click Go to download the apk file.
5) You can see the download status of TLC Go on the progress bar.
6) After it gets installed, open the apk file and choose Install.
7) The installation of the TLC Go app on Firestick will take a minute or two.
8) Later, click Open to launch the app immediately, or else tap Done.
9) If prompted, select Delete to remove the apk file from Firestick.
10) Again, click the Delete button to confirm your selection.
Related: How to Add, Activate, and Watch Telemundo on Firestick
Why Use VPN on Firestick
VPN is a strong tool to hide your IP address and personal information. It lets you escape from data-throttling, censorship issues, etc. VPN is more advantageous to bypass geo-restricted content from any location. It provides you an option to enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies without limitations. Furthermore, the VPN protects you from malware, ads, and trackers from accessing your private details.
How to Activate and Watch TLC Go on Firestick
The instructions below will help you to locate and activate the TLC Go app on the Firestick.
1) Hold the Home button on the Firestick remote for a few seconds.
2) From the list of available options, choose Apps.
3) Scroll down using your Firestick remote and highlight the TLC Go app.
4) Once highlighted, click the Options menu at the bottom right corner.
5) Select the Move option and drag the TLC Go app to the desired location.
6) After that, run the TLC Go app.
7) Follow the on-screen instructions to receive an activation code.
8) Later, go to tlc.com/activate from a PC or smartphone.
9) Enter the activation code on the box and click Activate.
10) That’s it! You have successfully activated TLC Go on Firestick.
Start watching your favorite live programs of TLC, the latest TV shows, and much more. Make sure to turn on a VPN connection in case your region is geographically restricted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is available on the Amazon App Store for Firestick.
Launch Home screen > Click Find > Select Search > Enter TLC Go > Tap Get > Click Open.
Go to the Firestick settings and clear the cache memory of the TLC Go app and check if it is resolved. Rather, you shall update the TLC app and restart your Firestick device to fix it immediately.
Yes. Those Amazon Prime Video members can stream the TLC channel at no additional cost.