Amazon Fire Stick is the most reliable and convenient streaming option to replace cable TV. It features lots of streaming apps and services officially. Thus, you will never run of content at any time. It includes live TV as well as on-demand streaming apps on Firestick. Philo TV is one of such apps to stream all that you love streaming. It aims to deliver you the maximum of streaming content. While it is available for different devices like Android phones, iOS, Android TV, Apple TV, and more, this section is all about installing Philo TV on Firestick.
What is Philo TV?
Philo TV is all about live TV and on-demand content. It features 61 popular channels like AMC, Comedy Central, BBC America, HGTV, MTV, WE tv, and more. Thus, you will not miss any of your favorite TV shows at any time. Currently, Philo TV supports up to 10 profiles. It gives a personalized streaming experience with separate login credentials, watch history, saved shows, etc. Also, it has 50000+ hours of on-demand movies and shows.
Installation Guidelines of Philo TV on Firestick
Philo TV is available on Amazon App Store officially. So, installing it on Fire TV will not take more than five minutes with the below procedure.
1. On your Fire TV remote, press the Home key.
2. Navigate on the menu bar at the top to select the Search icon.
3. When on-screen keys appear, hover over them to input as Philo TV.
4. Choose the same if Firestick brings a list of suggestions.
5. Under the Apps & Games section, select Philo TV tile.
6. Highlight and select the Get button to download Philo app on Fire TV.
7. After the download, click Open to launch the app.
Related: Check out our top live TV apps for Firestick.
Procedure to Sideload Philo TV on Firestick
If the Philo TV app is geo-restricted or has any difficulties installing it using the above method, try sideloading it.
As we are about to get the apk version of Philo TV on Fire TV, the following changes are mandatory.
1. Select the Settings option on the menu bar available on the home screen of Firestick.
2. Highlight the My Fire TV or Device or System based on your Fire TV model.
3. Choose Developer options using the directional keys of the Fire remote.
4. Now, select Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it On.
5. Click Turn On after reading the results of installing third-party apps.
Steps to Sideload Philo TV on Firestick
Get to know the procedure in which you can sideload Philo TV on your Fire TV using Downloader.
1. Go to Your Apps & Channels section by scrolling down on the Fire TV home screen.
2. Locate the Downloader and select Launch Application to open it.
3. You shall dismiss any prompts if the Downloader brings any.
4. Navigate to the URL field and click on it under the Home tab.
5. Enter the URL of Philo TV bit.ly/2WSEtx3 and click GO.
6. Downloader will start connecting with the server to download the apk file.
7. If you get the installation screen, select the Next and then the Install button.
8. Wait for some time to let Fire TV complete the installation.
9. After the download and installation, press Done. To launch immediately, select Open.
10. Upon directing to the home screen of Downloader, select Delete to remove apk.
11. To confirm your action, you shall click on the Delete button once again.
Why Need VPN on Firestick?
If you are using Firestick to stream videos, then you will face buffering issues more likely. Further, you may face geo-restrictions, and thus you will be restricted to access such apps and content. At times, you would stream illegal content without your knowledge. To overcome all such limitations, you need to use a trustworthy VPN. It will keep your identity anonymous, and no one can track what you surf or stream on the web.
Guidelines to Use Philo TV on Firestick
After successfully installing Philo TV, you shall start using its features on Fire TV by following the below steps.
1. Select the Apps option by pressing and holding the Home key on the Fire TV remote.
2. Navigate to Philo TV and press the Menu key on the remote.
3. Choose the Move to front option to access it from the home screen of Fire TV.
4. Highlight Philo TV and select Launch Application.
5. Click on the Sign In button to log in to the Philo TV app.
- Visit the official website of Philo TV to create an account using one of your device browsers.
6. Select Start free trial to create a new account with the Philo app.
7. Provide your email address or mobile number.
8. Make a tap on the link you have received on your phone or email.
9. Click the Confirm Sign up button, and you can stream the Philo app.
That’s all. Installing and using Philo TV on Fire TV is all that simple and easy. Hope this section has been useful to you. For any queries or suggestions, drop a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix Philo TV not working on Firestick issue?
If Philo TV fails to open, then you shall clear the cache memory of Firestick. Restart the device and try opening the Philo TV app.
Is there any contract to use Philo TV?
No. Philo TV has no contract, and thus you can cancel it at any time without any limitations.
Does Philo TV record all the channels?
Yes. Philo TV records almost anything as it features unlimited DVR, and it will be available for up to 30 days.