If you want to access unlimited movies and TV shows, then Megabox HD is worth the note. It is a lightweight third-party app with an easy-to-use interface. You will get access to on-demand movies, shows, and more. While it isn’t a feature-rich streaming option, it still has a decent number of streaming links. It even supports downloading any content for offline access. Above all, Megabox HD is remote-friendly, and thus navigating its interface is easy on the big screen. So, if you want to choose a platform to watch free movies and TV series on Firestick, you can choose the Megabox HD platform. Also, the following guide will help you with installing the Megabox HD app on Firestick.
Installation Guidelines of Megabox HD
Follow the sections given below to install Megabox HD on your Firestick.
1. On your Fire TV home screen, select the Settings option.
2. Scroll to the right and choose My Fire TV.
3. Click on the Developer options under the Device window.
4. Select the Apps from Unknown Sources option and turn it On.
5. If you get a warning message, you should click on the Turn On button.
Steps to Sideload Megabox HD on Firestick
Megabox HD is an unofficial app, and you can sideload it on Fire TV using the Downloader app.
1. Start off from Apps & Channels on Firestick.
2. Locate the Downloader app and click on it to launch it on Firestick.
3. Dismiss the prompts when Downloader brings in any.
4. Upon loading its home page, you can click on the URL box under the Home tab of Downloader.
5. Enter the URL of the Megabox HD app using the on-screen keyboard. Press the GO button.
Megabox HD URL: https://bit.ly/3Faj73C
6. Now, the Megabox HD app will start to download.
7. Once the Megabox HD app is downloaded, click on the Install button to proceed with the installation.
8. When the installation completes, the app installed message will appear.
9. To launch the Megabox HD app, select the Open button.
Finally, you can stream any movie or TV series you want for free.
Related: How to install Moviebox on Firestick
Steps to Sideload Megabox HD on Firestick using ES File Explorer
First, install the ES File Explorer on Firestick and follow the steps below.
1. Once the ES File Explorer is installed on your Fire TV, Select the Open button to launch the app.
2. Then, choose the Downloader icon from the ES File Explorer home screen.
3. Now, hit the + New button from the bottom left corner of the interface.
4. From the small pop-up window, enter the URL of the Megabox HD app https://bit.ly/3Faj73C in the Path field.
5. Now, enter the name of the APK File in the Name field.
6. Next, select the Download Now button.
7. You can now see the download progress of the Megabox HD APK File.
8. After downloading the Megabox HD APK File, click on the Open File button.
9. Now, select the Install button to install the Megabox HD app on your Fire TV.
10. The installation for the Megabox HD app will be completed within minutes.
11. After installing the Megabox HD app, select the Open button.
12. Now, you can choose any available media content in the Megabox HD app to stream it free.
Why Use VPN with Megabox HD?
There are lots of advantages associated with using the best VPN on Firestick. It keeps your device identity private and anonymous. This, in turn, restricts hackers or anyone who spies on your internet activity. Using a VPN with third-party apps like Megabox lets you stay away from copyright infringement. It helps in accessing the geo-specific contents without any limits.
Guidelines to Use Megabox HD on Firestick
These are the steps you should follow to make use of the features of the Megabox HD app on Fire TV.
1. On the home screen of Fire TV, select Your Apps & Channels.
2. Click on See All tile and scroll to choose the Megabox app.
3. Press the Options button on your Firestick remote and select the Move to front option.
- Selecting the Move option needs manually dragging and dropping the app to the top rows.
4. Click on the Megabox app tile to launch it on your Firestick.
5. When it loads up its home screen, click on any content to start streaming it. The home screen has the following options.
Guidelines to Integrate MX Player on Megabox
The below steps will let you integrate the MX Player app with Megabox HD. Make sure you have installed MX Player on your Fire TV before proceeding any further.
1. On your Firestick, launch the Megabox app under the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Choose a movie or video you want to stream and select the video quality.
3. When you get a list of options, select Custom.
4. Click the MX Player option under Choose Application menu.
5. If you want to set MX Player as the default option, select Always, and that’s all. MX Player is integrated into the Megabox HD app.
Frequently Asked Question
No, the Megabx HD is unavailable for Firestick.
You can use the Downloader or ES File Explorer to sideload the Megabox HD app on Firestick.