Amazon Firestick aims to connect you to the world of entertainment at less price. It is therefore regarded as the best cord cutter. The users can navigate its user-friendly interface with the Fire remote. It has a vast collection of official apps listed on the Amazon App Store. With the right streaming app like Popcornflix, you will get endless hours of entertainment. It is a great option to replace the pricey streaming services you use. To install and stream Popcornflix on Firestick, you shall check out this post.
What is Popcornflix?
Popcornflix is one of the most familiar streaming services available at no cost. In other words, it is a premium app to watch free movies. You can stream 700+ movies without any hidden or subscription fees. It has covered the most popular full-length movies listed under different genres. Some of them include comedy, action, horror, kids, family, documentaries, etc. Popcornflix keeps updating its library with new movies every day. There is no limit on the number of movies you watch with this service.
Installation Guidelines of Popcornflix on Firestick
Amazon App Store features Popcornflix officially, and its installation is a straightforward task.
1. Power on your Fire TV and keep it connected to the Wi-Fi.
2. Using the remote keys, navigate on the menu bar to select Search.
3. You will find the on-screen keys and use them to type as Popcornflix.
4. When the suggestions appear, select the same.
5. Under Apps & Games, choose the Popcornflix tile.
6. On the channel info screen, click Get or Download to start its download.
7. After the installation, select the Open icon to launch it.
Guidelines to Sideload Popcornflix on Firestick
If you are unable to get Popcornflix using the above procedure, you shall sideload it on Fire TV.
Fire TV, by default, will not allow any third-party app installation. Upon changing its settings, you shall sideload it. The same procedure applies to Popcornflix apk installation.
1. On the Firestick home, select the Settings option from the menu bar at the top.
2. With the right arrow of your Fire remote, choose My Fire TV or System or Device.
3. On the screen that appears, you should highlight Developer options.
4. To enable Apps from Unknown Sources, select it and turn it On.
5. If Fire TV displays a warning message, click Turn On.
Guidelines to Sideload Popcornflix on Firestick
You can use Downloader on Firestick to sideload Popcornflix apk and thereby stream its content.
- Go to the Apps section of the Fire TV to select and launch the Downloader app.
2. You will get a series of prompts, and you may dismiss or accept it accordingly.
3. If it opens up with the home tab, click on the URL field.
4. On the following screen, type in the Popcornflix apk URL as https://bit.ly/2OKKgEo and press GO.
5. Let the Downloader connect to the above server and download the apk file on Fire TV.
6. If you get the installation window, select Install to proceed.
7. In a minute or less, the Popcornflix apk will complete its installation.
8. When done, you shall click on the Open button to use it immediately. Otherwise, click Done.
9. You shall proceed with removing the Popcornflix apk by selecting the Delete button.
10. When asked for confirmation, click Delete once again to remove the apk.
Related: How to Get Vudu on Firestick
Why Use VPN with Firestick
A lot of times, the Firestick users end up streaming illegal or copyright-protected content. As a result, the user has to face legal issues. With the best VPN on Firestick, you need not get into such problems. It will hide your original identity with a virtual ID, and you can take advantage of the internet to the fullest. i.e., you can access the geo-restricted apps, services, and contents with a VPN. It unblocks censorship issues, and the video you stream will not load for long.
Guidelines to Use Popcornflix on Firestick
With the installation of Popcornflix on Fire TV, you shall get to know the procedure to use it.
1. Press the Home button on the Fire TV remote to select Apps.
2. Navigate to the bottom to highlight the Popcornflix tile.
3. Choose the Move or the Move to front option to access it from the Fire TV home.
Tip: You can drag and drop the Popcornflix app to any place.
4. Launch the Popcornflix app on your device.
5. You can stream free titles without signing in.
That was all about installing and using Popcornflix on Fire TV. Either of the installation methods will work, and you can thereby stream its titles. If you face any complications, you shall leave a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to register for an account with Popcornflix?
Not necessary. It lets you stream free movies without needing to create an account. You shall visit https://www.popcornflix.com/ on your phone or PC browser >> Menu >> Log In >> Click here to Sign Up >> enter details >> Sign Up.
Is Popcornflix legal to use?
Yes. Popcornflix is legal to use as it is a verified service. So, you will not face any legal issues for using it.
Is there a subscription plan available with Popcornflix?
No. Popcornflix is completely free to use. You don’t have to pay for streaming any titles.