Cutting the cord is the better choice if Amazon Fire Stick is your choice of media streaming player. It has been the most significant source of entertainment with hundreds of apps. Despite its official apps, users are allowed to access unofficial apps in the apk format. Anyone can stream FreeFlix HQ on Firestick. It is also accessible from Android phone, tablet, and Android TV. For its features and installation procedure, you shall read the following sections.
What is FreeFlix HQ?
FreeFlix HQ is an Android-based app to stream movies, TV shows, and anime in HD quality. It supports offline watching as well, and thus you can download any content. FreeFlix HQ has the biggest collection of titles, and that includes the latest to old titles. With the built-in TV schedule, you will never miss what’s next and favorite shows. It has lots of links, and you get the option to choose the links that work. The user-interface is remote-friendly and can be accessed from smart TV with ease.
Installation of FreeFlix HQ Firestick App
Fire TV users should follow the steps given in the below section to install the FreeFlix HQ app.
Since FreeFlix HQ is a third-party app, turning on Unknown Sources is the primary requirement.
1. Select the Settings option from the Fire TV menu bar available on the top.
2. Using remote keys, select My Fire TV. If you don’t find it, choose the System or Device option.
3. Go ahead and choose the Developer options among all.
4. When the Apps from Unknown Sources is OFF, click on it to turn ON to install third-party apps.
5. Select Turn On button if Fire TV shows you the warning prompt and the disadvantages of installing third-party apps.
Related: Learn the installation of TeaTV on Firestick
Steps to Install (Sideload) FreeFlix HQ on Firestick
Here in this section, you will learn to get FreeFlix HQ on Fire TV with the help of Downloader.
1. Select the Downloader app under the Your Apps & Channels section to launch it.
2. If you see any warning message, then click on Yes or Accept to proceed.
3. On the Home screen of Downloader, navigate to the URL field and make a click on it.
4. Type the URL of the FreeFlix HQ apk by navigating on the on-screen keyboard and press the Go button.
5. Let the Downloader connects to the server of FreeFlix and download the apk file.
6. After the download, click the Next button to let it proceed with the installation.
7. If you get a prompt asking you to access device details, click Install to proceed further.
8. Select the Done button when the App installed notification appears on the screen. Choose Open only if you want to launch the app.
9. If redirected to the Downloader home screen, select the Delete button on the Download pop-up.
10. Finally, click on the Delete option to confirm removing the apk file of FreeFlix HQ on Fire TV.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
Fire TV users are always recommended to use a VPN for an extra layer of security while online. The best VPN for Firestick will keep you anonymous, and you can stream almost anything. The biggest advantage is your activity cannot be tracked by the ISP or the government. Even if you accidentally happen to stream copyright content, VPN will keep you away from legal issues. There will be no limitations on what you stream and where you stream as VPN unblocks geo-limited contents.
Guidelines to Use FreeFlix HQ on Firestick
You shall go-ahead to use FreeFlix Firestick app with the below guidelines.
1. Press and hold the Home key on Fire remote to select Apps.
2. Navigate to the bottom of the screen to choose the FreeFlix HQ tile.
3. Press the Options button and select the Move to front option.
- Clicking Move requires you to drop the FreeFlix HQ app anywhere and press the OK button.
4. Highlight and select the FreeFlix HQ app to launch it on your Fire TV.
5. If it asks you for device access, select the Allow button.
6. Click the Got it button on the Release Note pop-up.
7. With this, the home screen of the FreeFlix HQ app will appear with Movies section.
8. Press the Hamburger menu on the left, and it opens up the option in a drop-down menu.
- TV Shows
- Live TV
- TV Schedule
- Watched Favorites Trakt
- Feedback/Request a Movie
- Share App
9. Select the Filter option from the right and choose the necessary filters, and press Apply.
- Sort by
- Hide adult content
10. Click Change Server to choose anything server from the list.
That was all about FreeFlix HQ on Fire TV. Hope you were able to install and use FreeFlix HQ with ease. Have any queries or suggestions? Leave a comment below.
Guidelines to Watch Live TV on FreeFlix HQ
The section below will help you out with watching live TV content on FreeFlix HQ app.
1. Launch FreeFlix HQ and tap on the Menu icon to choose the Live TV option.
2. Choose the Watch Now button.
3. Select any option from the available ones.
4. You shall choose any channels to start streaming it.
5. To add a channel, select a channel, and hold the OK button. Choose Add Favorite.
6. Press the Favorites icon to watch any of your favorite channels thereby.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I integrate MX Player on FreeFlix HQ?
Yes. FreeFlix HQ supports MX Player as an external player. Select Menu > Settings > Use external Video Player > Choose MX Player > Click Go it on the warning prompt.
Does FreeFlix HQ support Trakt integration?
Yes. FreeFlix HQ supports Trakt. Select Settings > Scroll down to select Trakt.TV > Sign In or Register > Go to trakt.tv/activate and enter the activation code. Select Continue and press Yes.
Is FreeFlix HQ ad-free?
Yes. Get the FreeFlix HQ premium subscription at $10, and you can stream it ad-free.
Can I add the subtitle on FreeFlix HQ?
Yes. FreeFlix HQ supports most of the popular subtitles, and you can stream any content without any language barrier.