Firestick users can choose between official as well as third-party streaming apps to access live TV. Hence it is the top choice among those looking for the perfect media player to replace cable TV subscriptions. Without a doubt, Firestick has an infinite number of choices when it comes to the best streaming apps. Of all, we found Expedite TV IPTV as an interesting option and thought of guiding you with its installation on Fire TV. Apart from Firestick, it works on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Android smart TV, etc.
Update: As of writing this post, Expedite IPTV wasn’t working. But it may start working at any time. Until then, you shall pick your favorite from the best IPTV for firestick out there.
What is Expedite TV IPTV?
Expedite IPTV is a great IPTV option and it never lets you miss any streaming content. It supports more than 3500 channels along with 400+ TV shows, 15000 series, and VOD content. Expedite IPTV lets users access premium live channels under different genres. It includes sports, series, entertainment, cinema, and more. Expedite IPTV app features a complete EPG list or guide and you can catch up on everyday content easily. Its subscription plan starts at $25/month with up to five devices.
Related: GSE Smart IPTV on Firestick: How to Install & Use
Guidelines to Install Expedite TV IPTV on Firestick
If you want to use the Expedite IPTV app on Firestick, then we have got you covered. Make sure you follow the steps in each section without skipping any.
Sign up for Expedite TV IPTV Account
Before installing the Expedite app, you should sign up for an account. The steps involved are as follows.
1. On your phone or PC, launch the web browser and visit https://store.expeditetv.com/
2. Select between the available plans as per your streaming needs and click on Buy Now.
3. When directed to the checkout page, click on New Customer, and fill in personal details.
If you are an existing customer, then choose Returning Customer and log in if prompted.
4. Enter your credit or debit card details to make payment. Press Next.
5. Complete your subscription by following the screen instructions.
6. Upon successful transaction, you will get the Username, password, service ID, pin code, etc.
Since Expedite TV is a third-party app, Firestick users need to enable Unknown Sources.
1. Click on the Settings option available on the menu bar on your Fire TV.
2. Choose My Fire TV. Fewer models show the Device or System option.
3. Select the Developer options on the following screen.
4. If Apps from Unknown Sources is OFF, then click on it to turn it On.
5. Click Turn On button if Firestick brings you the warning message on the screen.
Steps to Sideload Expedite TV IPTV on Firestick
In order to sideload Expedite IPTV, Firestick users are recommended to choose Downloader. Here goes the installation procedure.
1. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick from Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Using navigation keys of remote, make a click on the URL field on its home screen.
3. Enter the following URL of Expedite IPTV using screen keys and press Go.
Expedite IPTV URL: http://www.lenoxmp.com/app.apk
4. Wait for the Downloader to connect with Expedite IPTV server to download the apk file.
5. To start the installation process of the app, you should select Install on the screen as shown below.
6. With this, the installation of Expedite IPTV on Firestick will begin.
7. In a minute or less, you will find App installed message on the screen. Press Done to continue.
- If in case you want to launch the app, select Open button.
8. When prompted to delete the apk file of Expedite IPTV, press Delete.
10. To confirm the action, you should tap on Delete button again.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
Having an active VPN connection on Firestick will let you stream almost any content including location-specific app and services. It keeps your identity anonymous while hiding your real IP. A VPN for Firestick connection will encrypt government and ISP surveillance. It unblocks the throttling issues and loads the video without buffering.
Guidelines to Use Expedite IPTV on Firestick
With the installation, you shall get to learn the steps to use Expedite IPTV on Firestick from here.
1. Press and hold the Home button on the Fire TV remote. Choose Apps.
2. Navigate to the bottom to highlight Expedite IPTV (Lenox) tile.
3. Click on the Menu key to choose the Move or Move to Front option on the screen pop-up.
4. The first-time users of Expedite IPTV will be prompted to choose the language.
5. Provide the Service ID from the email sent by Expedite IPTV and click Next.
6. When asked for a password, click on the respective field.
7. On the next screen, provide the password and press Next.
8. With this, Expedite IPTV loads up its home screen. It contains the following menu
- All Channels
- News & Weather
- Catch Up and more.
9. At the bottom, the list of options includes
- TV Guide
- YouTube and more.
End of session. Hope this article has better guided you on the installation of Expedite IPTV on Firestick. For any queries or suggestions, leave a comment below.
Related: How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick/Android/iOS
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a free trial Expedite IPTV offers its users?
Yes. Expedite IPTV has a 24-hours free trial and users can access all of its features.
How many devices can I stream with a single subscription?
Expedite IPTV lets users stream on up to five devices on a single subscription.
Is it possible to reset Expedite IPTV service password?
No. The service password of Expedite IPTV cannot be changed. But, you can recover it from the online account.
Does Expedite IPTV support EPG links or M3U links?
No. It doesn’t support M3U or EPG links. As a result, you cannot use it with external IPTV apps like IPTV Smarters or Smart IPTV.