The best streaming device ensures that your next movie night or binge-watch show looks and sounds perfect. Having a suitable streaming device is often a guarantee that every service is available to you. Amazon Firestick is one of the popular streaming devices among the cord-cutters. The device comes with HDR support. It is a less expensive streaming player with a good interface. You can browse and search for channels from Amazon App Store. The device brings unlimited entertainment to your home. If you are interested in pop culture, celebrity-focused reality shows E! is a great platform. For further details on E on Firestick, you shall check out the below section.
What is E!?
E! or Entertainment Television is an American Channel owned by NBCUniversal. It offers a variety of latest episodes, including reality shows and movies. You can also stream content from sister channels like CNBC, MSNBC, NBC, Syfy, Oxygen, USA, Universal Kids, and more. Further, the app even allows you to stream live TV. E! is free with your TV provider subscription. If you create a profile on this app, you can save the episodes to watch on across many devices. You get to stream the new content on the day after it airs on the TV. Add shows in the favorite, and you can access them quickly at any time later. E! is available only in countries like the US, Canada, Australia, Israel, and Asia as of now.
Installation Guidelines of E! on Firestick
E! is officially available on the Amazon App Store. The below-given steps are all you need to follow.
1. From the Firestick home screen, you shall select the Find menu and click the Search tile.
2. Using the virtual keyboard, type the app name as E! and choose the app from the suggestions.
3. Select the E! from the search results under My Apps & Games.
4. Further, you will be taken to the app information window.
5. There, you shall select the Get or Download button.
6. Allow the channel to install on your Firestick and wait for some time for the app to get installed.
7. Once installed, click Open to launch the app on the device.
Alternative Way: Guidelines to Sideload E on Firestick
E! is available only in selected countries. If you want to access the app from outside those countries, you shall sideload E! on Firestick. The below steps guide you to install the app.
You should make some mandatory changes on Firestick, as you are going to sideload the unofficial app on the device. Therefore, before proceeding, it is vital to install Downloader on Firestick.
1. On your Firestick home screen, click the Cog icon from the menu bar.
2. Choose the My Fire TV tile with the help of the remote controller.
3. Tap on the Developer Options from the next screen.
4. Proceed to click Install Unknown Apps on the following screen.
5. Further, highlight the Downloader app and turn on the install from the unknown source option.
Steps to Sideload E on Firestick
The below section will help you sideload E! on Firestick with the help of Downloader.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select Downloader to launch it.
2. You shall select Accept or Dismiss if any prompt appears.
3. Under the Home tab, you need to click on the http:// field.
4. Provide the URL of the E apk and click the Go option.
5. Once the download completes, you should select the Install button.
6. Allow the installation of E! apk to complete.
7. Once if you get the app installed message, select Open to launch it immediately. Else press the Done option.
8. Click Delete on the download pop-up.
9. Choose the Delete option once again to confirm your action to remove the E! apk file.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
VPN on Firestick protects your data from intruders. The VPN creates an encrypted tunnel, and your internet traffic will pass through it. So, no one can access your activity. It even allows you to change your location to any country virtually. Additionally, with the VPN, you can access everything without limits.
Guidelines to Use E on Firestick
Once you have installed the E! app on Firestick, you shall start accessing it.
1. Go to Your Apps & Games section of Fire TV and scroll down to highlight E!.
2. Press the Play/Pause button of the remote to select Options.
3. Select Move to Front on the pop-up and get back to the Fire TV home.
4. Launch E! app, and it will display an Activation Code on the screen.
5. Further, visit https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/actiavte from your PC or mobile.
6. Enter the Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
7. Login with your TV service provider credentials.
8. Now, the E! app will load the content on your Firestick device.
9. Proceed to select and play the video that you want to watch from the E! app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you get E! on Amazon Firestick?
Yes, you can install the E app from Amazon App Store directly.
How Can I watch E! for free?
Is E! available on Roku?
The E! app is available on Roku Channel Store.