Replacing the cable TV connection isn’t easy when you find difficulty in choosing one among many cord-cutters. Amazon’s Fire TV Stick or Firestick seems to be the most powerful media player that delivers the world of entertainment. It is simple to set up and use but lets you choose from thousands of movies and TV episodes. In addition to streaming services, Firestick has many channels, and Comedy Central is one among them. If you are interested in streaming Comedy Central on Firestick, you will find this section helpful. You will find details regarding the features and installation procedure of the same here in this section.
What is Comedy Central?
Comedy Central is an Indian pay-TV channel that primarily holds comedy programs. It covers full episodes of your favorite shows from different series after they air. Comedy Central ensures you don’t miss any joke, stand-up specials, classic shows, short and full videos, etc. You can stream live TV when you sign in with the TV provider. It brings you a stand-up library covering episodes and specials with Comedy Central. Upon signing in, you shall unlock more episodes and exclusive content covering South Park, Inside Amy Schumer, Broad City, etc. Comedy Central is available for Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and more.
Installation Guidelines of Comedy Central on Firestick
Amazon App Store features Comedy Central for Fire TV officially, and the below steps let you install it in no time.
1. Once after turning on the Fire TV, select Find to click on the Search tile.
2. With the help of the screen keyboard, you should type in the search bar as Comedy Central.
3. Select the same when the suggestions list appears.
4. Look for the Comedy Central tile under Apps & Games to select it.
5. Click on the Get button to begin the download procedure of Comedy Central.
6. After the installation, you should select Open to launch the app.
Guidelines to Install (Sideload) Comedy Central on Firestick
The section below covers information related to sideloading Comedy Central on Fire TV. For this, you need to get Downloader on Firestick.
As Fire TV restricts the installation of the third-party app, users should tweak the Settings.
1. On the Fire TV home, you should navigate to click on the Settings or Cog icon.
2. Select the My Fire TV with the help of the Fire remote.
3. Choose Developer Options on the following screen.
4. Go ahead and click on the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. Select the Downloader and turn it on.
Steps to Sideload Comedy Central on Firestick
The procedure given below is all about installing Comedy Central apk on Fire TV with the help of Downloader.
1. Press the Home button of the remote to select Downloader from the Fire TV home.
2. Select Accept or Dismiss when you get any prompt.
3. You should click on the URL field under the Home tab.
4. Provide the source URL of the Comedy Central apk bit.ly/2S5dY93 and press GO.
5. Wait for the apk file to complete the download process.
6. Upon getting the installation window, you should select the Install button.
7. The installation process will end in a minute or two.
8. If you get the App installed message, click Open to launch it. Else select Done to proceed.
9. To remove the apk, you should click Delete.
10. Select Delete once again on the confirmation pop-up.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
A Virtual Private Network acts as a secure tunnel between your Firestick and the internet. It protects you from online snooping, censorship, interference, etc. Your identity will be private online as your internet traffic goes through an encrypted tunnel. VPN will let access the sites and services that are location-specific. Most VPN works from behind while ensuring the best of security and privacy. For all these advantages and more, you shall opt for the best VPN for Firestick.
Guidelines to Use Comedy Central on Firestick
Once after installing Comedy Central on Fire TV, you shall proceed with the instructions given in the section below.
1. From your Fire TV Stick home, you should navigate to the Apps section.
2. Navigate till you see the Comedy Central app and highlight it.
3. Using the remote controller, select the Play/Pause button and select Options.
4. Now, hover to select the Move to Front option on the pop-up.
5. Get back to the Firestick home and launch Comedy Central.
6. Make a note of the activation code and visit http://www.cc.com/activate using a browser.
7. Enter the activation code, and press Continue. If prompted, sign in to your Comedy Central account.
8. Now, refresh the screen on your Firestick to check if the device is activated.
9. With this, you shall start streaming any title of your choice on Fire TV.
That was all about installing and using Comedy Central on Fire TV Stick. With this channel, you shall also stream Pluto TV in no time. For any inquiries, you shall drop us a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What streaming providers support Comedy Central?
Does this app has Closed Captioning?
Yes. All the full episodes and clips on Comedy Central hold closed captioning support.
How to fix Comedy Central app crashing or not opening issue?
To resolve this issue, you shall update the Fire TV OS first. If that doesn’t resolve, uninstall the app, restart the device, and reinstall it again. If it crashes or shows a loading error, you shall tap on the show title and choose the Settings icon. Click on the TV provider logo and select the Contact Us button to seek help.