Paramount Plus is the rebrand of Viacom’s CBS All Access app. Along with CBS All Access contents, users will find new content like Paramount+ originals, live tv, sports, and many more. In simple words, Paramount+ contains media from different networks like CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, BET, and a few more. The following section will show the steps to access Paramount Plus on Firestick or Fire TV devices.
Paramount+ costs $5.99/month for the ad-supported tier and $9.99/month for the ad-free tier. If you have subscribed to CBS All Access, your user data will be switched automatically to the new service.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and connect it to an WiFi network.
2. Navigate to the Search menu and type Paramount+ using the remote and on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the search results and hit the Get icon to install it.
4. Paramount Plus will take a few minutes to install on your Firestick.
5. After installation, you can see the Open menu on the screen.
6. Click it to launch the Paramount+ app,
How to Watch Paramount Plus on Firestick
1. Launch the Paramount+ app that you installed.
2. On its welcome screen, click the Sign In option.
If you haven’t signed up for Paramount+ previously , choose Sign Up for Paramount+ and create an new user account.
3. Paramount+ will present three different options to sign in.
- On my TV – Activate the app by entering Paramount+ login details (email & password) on the device.
- On the web – Activate the app by entering Paramount+ login details on paramountplus.com/activate/firetv.
- On the App – Activate the app by linking with the application that you installed on mobile.
Related: How to Install and Watch Hulu on Firestick
Alternative Way to Watch Paramount Plus on Firestick
You can also watch Paramount+ on Firestick by using the Amazon Prime Video app. For this, you need to purchase the Paramount+ add-on along with your Amazon Prime Video subscription. The add-on costs $9.99/month. After purchasing the addon, launch the Prime Video app on Firestick and go to the Channels section. In that section, you can find the Paramount+ channel to stream.
Is Paramount Plus Free?
No. You need to subscribe to any one of the subscriptions plans to watch the contents. But, you can download the app without any fee. You can also watch Paramount Plus for free with the existing cable provider account.
How to cancel Paramount+ on Firestick?
If you have subscribed to Paramount+ through firestick,
- Visit this link to view all your Amazon account subscriptions.
- Go to Paramount+ and tap the Actions menu.
- Select Turn off auto-renewal.