Kodi users experience the advantage of accessing lots of addons and builds. It is the widely preferred choice of media center applications. The benefit of using Kodi is it is entirely free to download and use. Aside, it works on a wide range of platforms and devices. Kodi isn’t a hosting service and isn’t worth using without the addons. Having been maintained by the user’s community, Kodi users can access official and best third-party addons from the app. Here in this section, you will be finding info about the installation of the XUMO Addon on Kodi.
What is XUMO TV?
XUMO is a live and on-demand streaming service with more than 190 channels. It is an all-in-one app to watch breaking news, comedy shows, sports, news, music, kids, etc. You get the chance to access the diverse selection of movies and TV. Users need not sign up or register for an account. The app adds new channels every month, and you can access them on multiple devices. XUMO TV is available as a dedicated app on Play Store, App Store, Amazon App Store, etc. It can be accessed on Kodi as an add-on and is officially available.
Guidelines to Install XUMO Addon n Kodi
The installation procedure of the XUMO addon on Kodi is straightforward. It is available on the official Kodil repository as XUMO.TV. You can install the XUMO Kodi addon on Windows PC, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Android, iOS, and other Kodi-supported devices.
1. Launch Kodi on your device and select the Setting or Cog on its home screen.
2. Using the directional keys, choose the Add-ons tile.
3. Scroll to select Install from repository.
4. Select Kodi Add-on Repository. If you don’t find it, proceed to the next step.
5. Navigate to select the Video add-ons option.
6. The list of official Kodi addons will appear on the following screen. Scroll to click on Xumo.TV.
- Use the Options feature at the bottom-left corner to search and find Xumo.TV addon instantly.
7. Select the Install button to start downloading it on your Kodi device.
8. A dialog box appears and prompts you to install additional addons. Select OK.
9. Wait until the Xumo.TV addon installed notification to appear.
Related: How to Install SportsDevil Kodi Addon
Why Use VPN with Kodi?
Streaming and surfing over the internet attract lots of problems. i.e., your identity will be exposed to ISP, government, hackers, etc. With a VPN for Kodi, your IP address and identity will be anonymous. You can unblock the location-specific sites and addons. Any trustworthy VPN will have servers around the world, and you can connect to any of them. Also, you can stream videos without buffering issues.
Guidelines to Use Xumo.TV Kodi Addon
The steps given below are all you need to follow to use the Xumo app on Kodi interface.
1. From the home screen of Kodi, select Add-ons.
2. Choose Video add-ons from the left panel.
3. Highlight the Xumo.TV tile on the right pane.
4. With this, the home screen of the Xumo addon appears with the following menu.
Related: Learn the installation of XUMO on Firestick
That’s all about the installation of Xumo on Kodi compatible devices. We hope this section was useful to you. In case of any queries regarding the XUMO addon, you shall leave a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the popular XUMO channels?
You can access Fox Sports, NBC News, Bloomberg, USA Today, CSBN, TIME, etc.
Is XUMO legal?
Yes. XUMO is legal to download and stream as it is officially available.
Can I stream HD contents over XUMO?
Yes. XUMO supports streaming full HD quality content.
Is XUMO an ad-supported streaming service?
Yes. XUMO is a free streaming service and hence it has ads.
How to add favorite channel on XUMO?
Press the Star button on the main page of XUMO to add the channel to your favorite list.