XUMO is a live and on-demand streaming service with more than 190 channels. It is an all-in-one app to watch breaking news, comedy shows, sports, news, music, kids, etc. You get the chance to access the diverse selection of movies and TV. Users need not sign up or register for an account. The app adds new channels every month, and you can access them on multiple devices. XUMO TV is available as a dedicated app on Play Store, App Store, Amazon App Store, etc. Xumo TV can be accessed on Kodi as an addon and is officially available.
How to Download XUMO Addon on Kodi
The installation procedure of the XUMO addon on Kodi is straightforward. It is available on the official Kodil repository as XUMO.TV. You can install the XUMO Kodi addon on Windows PC, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Android, iOS, and other Kodi-supported devices.
1. Launch Kodi on your device and select the Setting or Cog on its home screen.
2. Using the directional keys, choose the Add-ons tile.
3. Scroll to select Install from repository.
4. Select Kodi Add-on Repository. If you don’t find it, proceed to the next step.
5. Navigate to select the Video add-ons option.
6. The list of official Kodi addons will appear on the following screen. Scroll to click on Xumo.TV.
- Use the Options feature at the bottom-left corner to search and find Xumo.TV addon instantly.
7. Select the Install button to start downloading it on your Kodi device.
8. A dialog box appears and prompts you to install additional addons. Select OK.
9. Wait until the Xumo.TV addon installed notification to appear.
Why Use VPN with Kodi?
Streaming and surfing over the internet attract lots of problems. i.e., your identity will be exposed to ISP, government, hackers, etc. With a VPN for Kodi, your IP address and identity will be anonymous. You can unblock the location-specific sites and addons. Any trustworthy VPN will have servers around the world, and you can connect to any of them. Also, you can stream videos without buffering issues.
How to Use Xumo.TV Kodi Addon
The steps given below are all you need to follow to use the Xumo app on the Kodi interface.
1. From the home screen of Kodi, select Add-ons.
2. Choose Video add-ons from the left panel.
3. Highlight the Xumo.TV tile on the right pane.
4. With this, the home screen of the Xumo addon appears with the following menu.
That’s all about the installation of Xumo on Kodi-compatible devices. You can also install Xumo TV on Firestick directly from the Amazon App Store.
XUMO TV Alternatives
Tubi TV Addon
Tubi TV on Kodi lets your stream over 50,000 movies and TV shows. It has a massive streaming library, and you can stream all the trending movies on Tubi Kodi Addon. It has a user-friendly interface with different categories. You can install Tubi Kodi Addon from the Diggz Matrix Repository.
Crackle Kodi Addon
Crackle for Kodi is Addon that lets your stream movies, TV shows, and originals. This Addon can be downloaded from the official Kodi Repository. It is the best add-on to stream premium content for free with fewer ads. Moreover, it has a simple interface for easy navigation and handling.
You may also check on SportsDevil Kodi Addon if you are looking to stream sports content with your Kodi streaming device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Xumo TV is a streaming service to stream 190+ channels, live TV, news, TV series, etc.
Yes, you can install Xumo Addon on Kodi from its official repository.
Yes. XUMO.TV addon is legal to download and stream as it is officially available.
Yes. XUMO supports streaming full HD quality content.
Press the Star button on the main page of XUMO to add the channel to your favorite Xumo TV channel list.
You can access Fox Sports, NBC News, Bloomberg, USA Today, CSBN, TIME, etc.
Yes. XUMO is a free streaming service, and hence it has ads.
XUMO TV is completely free to install and use.
Yes, XUMO TV is completely safe to use.
XUMO TV is completely free to use.
Yes, the XUMO TV app is ad supported.