This guide will give you the procedure to install SportsDevil Addon on Kodi. Kodi is a media center where you can access your media and various other third-party content with multiple addons. Kodi can be installed on the Firestick, and the contents can be accessed. The instructions provided in this guide are applicable for Kodi versions 18 Leia and Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Apart from Firestick, the addon can be installed on Xbox One, Nvidia Sheild, Android TV Boxes & smartphones, iOS, Linux, macOS, etc. The procedure here is applicable for all the devices but not limited to the Firestick.
What is SportsDevil?
SportsDevil is mainly for those who love and adore sports. But then the addon is no longer updated; it does works with the relics in the past. Using this addon, you can stream major games live in different video qualities 480p, 720p, and 1080p. It is still a popular addon on Kodi. It is considered as the ultimate Kodi addon with its wide variety of game replay and live IPTV HD sports streams. You can either add SportsDevil by installing the repo from the source path or by downloading the zip file.
Installation Guide to Install SportsDevil on Kodi
Note: SportsDevil is no longer a reliable streaming option. So make sure to use few other best Kodi addons.
1. Install Kodi on Firestick, then open the Kodi app, from the home screen click on the Settings on the left pane.
2. Then choose System on the Settings screen.
3. Select Addons on the left pane.
4. Then click on the Unknown Sources.
5. Select Yes on the on-screen prompt.
Steps to Install SportsDevil on Kodi
1. Launch Kodi app and from its home screen click on the Settings option.
2. Then choose File Manager on the settings screen.
3. Now select Add Source.
4. On the pop-up window click on the None and type the URL http://ezzer-mac.com/repo. And click OK.
5. Now enter any relevant name for the repo. And click OK.
6. Now go back to the Kodi home screen and choose Addons from the left side pane.
7. Choose Package Installer on the top-left corner. A box-like icon.
8. On the following screen, click on the Install from Zip file.
9. Now choose the file name you gave in step 5.
10. Then select repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip.
11. The installation will take place and an on-screen message will appear.
12. Then go back to the home screen and choose Addons. Then choose package installer and on the following screen select Install from Repository.
13. Now choose EzzerMacs Wizard Repository. And then choose Video Addons.
14. On this screen scroll down and choose SportsDevil.
15. Click on the Install option to install the SportDevil.
Now the SportDevil will be installed on Kodi.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
VPN is vital as the SportDevil is getting links from various sources. Few are legal sources and few are not. Kodi and addons aren’t illegal and at the same time, they are also entirely not legal. We cannot guarantee the contents and links from where the addons fetch for streaming to be legitimate. So it is better to use a VPN to maintain your anonymity. All the contents you stream are being monitored by the ISP, Governments, and other authorized agencies. So using the best VPN for Firestick will hide your IP address so that you can avoid legal troubles. Above all, you can access the contents on your Firestick without buffering.
SportsDevil on Kodi
After the installation just close the Kodi app and open it again. You can find the SportsDevil addon on the homepage.
1. Lauch the Kodi and from its home screen left pane choose Addons.
2. On the next screen click on Video Addons.
3. Now you can scroll down and locate the SportsDevil.
4. Then select it and click on it to open.
SportDevil Installation Fails
Sometimes there may be few local issues like internet issues. In such cases, the SportsDevil installation may fail. To fix this check whether other apps that use the internet are running. If not then disconnect the internet and connect it once again or to a new network. Most of the time, the problem may be with the server. Servers don’t work all the time. Sometimes they may be down and in rare cases, they might be shut. So if the issue is with the server then wait for it to respond.
And we recommend you reboot the Firestick in order to troubleshoot the small local issues. If nothing works try resetting the Kodi and install the SportsDevil once again.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to uninstall the SportDevil?
Unlike installing, uninstalling an addon is so simple. From the Kodi home screen go to Addons > Video Addons > Select SportsDevil. Choose Uninstall from the options. Then again to install use the guidelines given above.
What are the sports I can stream with SportsDevil?
SportsDevil is nothing less. You can stream spring events like the FIFA world cup and various premium tournaments. You are also allowed to stream NFL, NFL RedZone, wrestling, cricket, EPL, etc.
What are the list of channels on SportsDevil Kodi?
Some of the channels on SportsDevil are:
- Premiere Sports
- MLB Network
- Box Nation
- BT Sports 1,2 and 3
- Sky Sports Football
- Sky Sports Premier
- NBA Network
- NFL Network
List some SportDevil alternatives?
Some of the SportsDevil alternatives are Rising Tides, Channel Pear, Elektra Vault, StreamHub, Sorts World, Brit Flix, Joker Sports, Skynet, Just sports, Replays R Us.