TBN stands for Trinity Broadcasting Network, which focuses on shows based on Christianity. It is one of the most-watched faith channels in America. You can watch religious shows, faith-focused videos, documentaries, and other live religious events with family. TBN also offers on-demand videos, and it is a commercial-free app. It is a cross-platform app officially available for popular devices, including smart TVs. So, you can watch TBN on Firestick, and this article discusses the same in detail.
You can watch the TBN channel online for free because it doesn’t need a cable TV login because it is not a part of the TV Everywhere service. TBN app has a simple interface, and you can choose the language that is comfortable to stream. You can watch the shows in720p to 1080p HD quality and add them to Add to My List to watch later.
How to Get TBN on Firestick
The TBN app is officially available for Firestick on the Amazon App Store. You can find and install it in no time with the below steps.
Quick Guide: On Fire TV home, highlight Find >> Search >> type TBN >> select TBN app >> hit Get or Download >> tap Open.
1) Initially, plug in your Fire TV to your smart TV and connect the Firestick to WIFI or internet.
2) Tap the Home button on the Firestick remote to launch the home screen.
3) Navigate on the home screen to click the Find tab and select the Search tile.
4) Search for TBN on the Amazon App Store and choose the respective app from the search result.
5) Now, click on the Get/Download button to install the TBN app on your Firestick.
6) Allow the TBN app download and installation to complete on Firestick.
7) Finally, you can select Open to launch the app from the Apps and Channels section.
Alternative Method to Download TBN on Firestick
You may face difficulty while downloading the app from the Amazon App Store. In that case, you can sideload the app on Firestick with the help of a third-party app downloader like Downloader. It is the best app to sideload apps from unknown sources.
Steps to Install Downloader on Firestick
1. Start from the Firestick home screen by tapping the Find menu and then the Search option.
2. Next, type Downloader and select the same from the suggestions list.
3. Go ahead to click the Downloader app tile under the Apps & Games section.
4. Then, click the Get button to install the app.
5. After the installation process, click on the Open button to launch the app.
Firestick by default restricts third-party app installation. So, you should make a few settings changes on Firestick to sideload TBN as an apk file on Firestick.
1. First, click the Settings icon on your Firestick home screen.
2. Next, select My Fire TV from the settings menu.
3. Select the Developer Options.
4. Then, select Install unknown apps from the developer options menu.
5. Finally, you can enable the Downloader to install unknown apps.
Steps to Sideload TBN on Firestick
1. Go to the app section on Firestick and open the Downloader app.
2. If you encounter a pop-up message on the screen, tap Allow and click the OK button to proceed.
3. Now, select the Home tab on the left pane.
4. Then, type the download link of the TBN app on the URL field and click the Go button.
5. The apk file of the TBN app will take some time to complete the process.
6. Once the installation process is over, open the file and click the Install button.
7. When you get the pop-up, click on the Done button. Selecting Open will launch the app instantly.
8. If you get a prompt message to delete the apk file, click the Delete button.
9. Finally, you can launch the TBN streaming app and watch your favorite religious event.
Related: How to Stream TNT on Firestick / Fire TV for Free
Why Use VPN on Firestick
If you want to stream TBN without any ad interruptions, you shall use a VPN on Fire TV. Further, a trustworthy VPN will hide your online identity, including your IP address and location. As a result, no one, including your ISP can track what you stream or surf online. A VPN will help you bypass censorship and access the internet to the fullest without any limitations.
How to Activate and Watch TBN on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Fire TV Apps section to access the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Scroll through the installed apps to select the TBN app tile.
3. Next, press the Play/Pass button to select Options and click the Move to Front tile.
4. Now, launch the TBN app on your Firestick.
5. Next, you can tap the Sign-in option and type your login credentials.
6. The TBN app will generate an activation code.
7. Then, you can open the web browser and visit the TBN activation page (watch.tbn.org/activate).
8. You need to sign in with your TBN account and type the activation code.
9. Next, click on the Connect Device option to activate the TBN app on Firestick.
10. Finally, you can select any shows or programs to live stream TBN channel content on your Firestick.
Yes, you can download and watch TBN on Firestick, and you may use the above steps to install and activate TBN on your Firestick.
TBN is a free app that you can download for free from the Amazon App Store and Google Playstore.
Yes, TBN is an add-free app you can watch your favorite shows without any interruption.
You can watch TBN without cable by watching it online by visiting https://watch.tbn.org/live-channels from your browser.
No. TBN isn’t available on YouTube TV as it isn’t a TV Everywhere service.
You can live stream from TBN channels like TBN Live, Salsa, Smile, Nejat, Enlace, EJTV, etc.