There are many streaming devices available nowadays. But only a few are portable, fully-featured, and incredibly affordable. Amazon Firestick is one such device that holds all essential features and provides you with the best home entertainment. Since jailbreaking Firestick isn’t illegal, you can access out-of-box features and customizations. As we all know, Netflix is a one-stop platform to watch TV series and movies. Undoubtedly, Netflix is the home to lots of best series, and you can watch the Sherlock series on Firestick. If you prefer to stream crime dramas, you should give Sherlock a try. This article will walk you through the possible ways to stream the same.
What is Sherlock?
Sherlock is one of the best TV mystery shows you can find on Netflix. It is a mystery, crime drama TV series based on the Sherlock Holmes detective stories. The series features 13 episodes, 4 series, and a special series. It is beyond good and holds nearly 100 different awards. Further, it is also acclaimed as the best television series of the decade. The entire series is praised for its acting, writing, and directing style. However, the most surprising fact is it has won 73 awards out of 108 nominations. It has a thrilling storyline and features great actors who deliver meaningful dialogues.
Guidelines to Watch Sherlock on Firestick
You can watch the Sherlock series with the help of the Netflix app on Firestick. Since Netflix is available on Amazon App Store, you can directly get it from there and stream the series on Firestick. Let us get started.
1. Power on your Fire TV and connect to the internet.
2. Head to the home screen of your Firestick and select Find.
3. Choose the Search option and type Netflix using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the Netflix app from the Apps & Games category.
5. Click Get or Download button.
6. Wait for some time to get the app downloaded on your Firestick.
7. Then, launch the Netflix app and Sign in to your account.
8. Search the Sherlock series.
9. Select any season of your choice and watch it on your Fire TV.
Alternative Way to Watch Sherlock on Firestick
You can also sideload the Netflix app on your Firestick. For that, you have to install Downloader on Firestick. To install Downloader follow the steps below.
1. From the menu bar, select the Settings option on the home screen.
2. Now, navigate to My Fire TV tile. Click it.
3. Select Developer Options from the following set of options on the screen.
4. Enable Install Unknown Apps.
5. Turn on Downloader.
Guidelines to Sideload Netflix
With the help of Downloader on Firestick, you can sideload Netflix on Firestick.
1. Go to the Apps section of the Fire TV. You will find the search bar.
2. Type Downloader in the search bar. Download and launch the app to proceed with the further steps.
3. You will get some prompts on the screen. Select Accept or Dismiss accordingly.
4. After downloading, click on the URL Field. Type the Netflix APK URL. Then press Go.
- Netflix APK URL : https://bit.ly/3oCfxIu
5. Wait for the downloader to connect to the file server and download the file on your Fire TV.
6. The app is now downloaded on your Firestick.
7. Select Install to get the Netflix app on your smart TV. In less than a minute, the installation will end.
8. Now, to launch the Netflix app click Open.
9. Click Done. This will take you to the Downloader page. You need to remove the apk.
10. To remove the Netflix Apk from your device, click the Delete button.
11. It will ask for confirmation. Click Delete again to remove the file. The fill will be removed from your device.
Why Use VPN?
Amazon Fire TV is one of the most VPN- friendly smart TV OS. Although the device comes with lots of security options, it is recommended to use a VPN. i.e., your online activity is monitored by the ISP by default which may track your personal data. The main reason to use VPN is it provides the necessary privacy protection and keeps your viewing habits private and safe from others. In addition, you can access the internet without any limitations.
Guidelines to Watch Sherlock on Firestick
Once you complete the downloading process, follow the below steps to stream Sherlock.
1. Open Settings of your Firestick and select Apps tiles.
2. Move to the bottom and highlight the Netflix app.
3. Press the Play/Pause button to select Options and choose the Move to Front tile.
4. It will be moved to the front. A shortcut gets created for the app on the home screen.
5. Launch the Netflix app by clicking it.
6. Now, log in to the Netflix account by providing your login credentials.
7. Search for the Sherlock series and select any content you need to stream.
8. That’s it. Enjoy watching your favorite episode.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Watch Sherlock on Firestick?
Yes. You can use Netflix to watch Sherlock on Firestick.
2. Is Sherlock available on Prime Video?
Yes. You can watch the Sherlock series with Prime Video on Firestick.
3. How many seasons does the Sherlock series have?
Sherlock has 4 seasons with 13 Episodes.