Firestick is an entertainment hub and the smartest upgrade for those who still use normal TV. It buckles up with Amazon web services and brings high-quality content for everyone from grown adults to kids. Moreover, Firestick has parental controls to restrict kids from accessing mature content. Some users prefer to stream documentaries as it depicts real-life incidents. The Office series is one among them, and you can stream it on your favorite devices. It has won the most prestigious Primetime Emmy Award in various categories and bagged over 30 trophies. Let’s learn the possible ways to watch The Office series on Firestick in detail.
What is The Office (TV Series)
The Office series is a mockumentary sitcom series based in America with nine seasons and 201 episodes. It is a sitcom series that portrays the day-to-day work culture of employees. They shot this film at a paper supply company in Scranton city of US. It has nine seasons that mainly focus on mockumentary, workplace comedy, and cringe comedy. Some key characters include Michael Scott, who is always bright and funny, Dwight Shrute, a salesman who looks serious and more concerned about his job. The other salesman Jim Halpert is the coolest person in the office and a prankster. You will surely get a real bond with the characters as they narrate. It was aired on NBC in 2005 and concluded in 2013.
Important! Now you can watch all these episodes on your Firestick using the Peacock TV, Netflix, or Amazon Prime Video app.
Guide to Watch The Office on Firestick
Peacock TV is natively available on the Amazon App Store for free. You can install it to stream the Office series on Fire TV.
1) Connect your Firestick to a TV that has an HDMI port and make sure to connect it to the Internet.
2) On your Firestick Remote, press the Home button.
3) Further, choose the Find menu and tap the Search tile from the home screen.
4) Enter Peacock TV on the search bar and locate the app.
5) Select Peacock TV under the Apps & Games section.
6) Finally, click the Get button to begin the installation.
7) Once done, tap Open to launch the Peacock TV app on Firestick.
Alternate Way to Stream The Office on Firestick
Regrettably, you cannot access Peacock TV on Firestick from all the regions as it is geo-blocked outside the US and its territories. Therefore, you should find some third-party source to sideload the app. For this, Downloader is an ideal choice if you wish to download and install apps from other websites safely. Here are the instructions to do so.
How to Install Downloader on Firestick
Follow the steps to install Downloader on your Firestick.
1) From the Firestick home screen, select the Search tile once you click the Find menu.
2) Using the virtual keyboard, enter Downloader and search for it.
3) Choose the Downloader app tile using your Fire remote from the suggestions.
4) Hit the Get button on the app description page.
5) After it gets installed, click Open to launch the app.
A few changes you should make to allow the installation of unknown apps on Firestick are given below.
1) Tap the gear-shaped icon on the home screen to launch settings.
2) Pick up My Fire TV from the list.
3) Following that, select Developer Options.
4) Click on Install unknown apps.
5) After that, turn on the Downloader option using your remote.
Steps to Sideload Peacock using Downloader
Once you modify settings on Firestick, you shall follow these steps to sideload the Peacock TV app.
1) Run the Downloader app from the Your Apps & Channels section of Firestick.
2) Click Allow if the pop-up asks for permissions.
3) Select the Home tab on the left pane, and click on the URL field on the main pane.
4) Type the download link of Peacock TV apk on it and tap the Go option.
- Download link: https://bit.ly/3rEmYkd
5) When the installation is complete, open the file and select Install.
6) After the installation, click Done. Optionally, you can even choose Open to launch the app.
7) At last, tap Delete to remove the apk file to release storage space.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
VPN is the safest way to protect privacy and security when you watch movies and TV series using third-party apps. It will encrypt your online activity, passwords, IP address, and lets you access the geo-restricted apps without exposing your personal information. Sometimes, using a VPN will help you browse websites faster with less traffic. So, you can stop the buffering issue on Firestick with VPN connectivity.
How to Watch The Office using Peacock TV
Here is a guide for streaming The Office TV series using the Peacock TV app.
1) Hold the Home button on your Firestick remote for a few seconds.
2) Choose Apps from the list of shortcuts.
3) Highlight the Peacock TV app by pressing the Play/Pause button.
4) After that, tap the 3-lines menu on the remote and click the Move to Front option.
5) The Peacock TV app will be added to the home screen, and you can access it from there instantly.
6) Now, click on the app tile to open the Peacock TV app.
7) Click Sign-in and log in with valid credentials.
8) When the library of Peacock TV appears, choose the Trending or Browse menu.
9) Further, select The Office from the list.
10) Click on the respective episode and click the Play button at the top.
Related: How to Watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Firestick / Fire TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Where can I watch The Office on Firestick?
You can stream it on the Peacock TV or Amazon Prime Video app.
2) How much is a Peacock subscription?
It lets you access all their content ad-free with Peacock Premium that costs $4.99 a month or $49.99 per year.
3) Is The Office on Peacock free?
Yes, you can stream The Office series free on Peacock with ads.