A lot of third-party apps have paved the way for entertainment enthusiasts to stay tuned to their favorite content. The one most advantage of using such apps is it lets you watch contents at no cost or at an affordable price. Hence they are the most widely preferred by those who are don’t want to space much on cable TV subscriptions. Movie HD Apk is one of the unofficial apps with a decent number of features. It is accessible on devices including Android phones, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, etc. However, this section guides you on the Movie HD app on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android devices.
What is Movie HD Apk?
Movie HD is a third-party streaming service that brings you lots of on-demand contents. It is a lightweight app and thus doesn’t take up much of your device space. The library of Movie HD is big and it keeps updating its contents regularly. Movie HD is easy-to-use with a simple user interface. It supports video streaming quality including 360p, 480p, and 1080p. The users can watch and download movies and TV shows from different genres with this app.
Installation Guidelines of Movie HD Apk on Firestick
Here is the detailed procedure you should carry out to use Movie HD on Fire TV.
Movie HD is an unofficial third-party apk and to install it, the following steps should be carried out on Fire TV.
1. Press Home button on remote to get back to Firestick Home screen.
2. Using the navigation keys, hover to select the option labelled as Settings on menu bar.
3. On the settings menu, select My Fire TV. If you don’t find, then click on System or Device.
4. When the menu expands, highlight and click on the Developer options.
5. Further, click Apps from Unknown Sources to keep it enabled.
6. If Fire TV shows the warning prompt, then click on Turn On button.
Steps to Install (Sideload) Movie HD Apk on Firestick
Here goes the step-by-step instructions to sideload Movie HD app on Fire TV.
Note: Being a third-party app, this section makes use of Downloader to get Movie HD. Get it from Amazon App Store before proceeding any further.
1. From Firestick home screen, select Settings option once again.
2. Choose Application to click on Manage Installed Applications.
3. Scroll till you find Downloader, highlight it, and select Launch application option.
4. When Downloader launch with Home tab selected, click on the URL field.
5. On the following screen, type in the URL of Movie HD and press GO button.
Movie HD Apk URL: https://bit.ly/2NMz5Xq
6. With this, the Downloader will connect to the server of Movie HD and the file download process will begin.
7. On the installation prompt, click on the Install button to proceed to download it.
8. Wait for a minute or two to go ahead with the installation.
9. With App installed notification, click on Done button to proceed further.
- Clicking Open will launch the app you cannot carry out the below steps.
10. On the Download pop-up on the Downloader screen, click Delete to remove the apk file.
11. To confirm your action, click again on Delete button.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
If you are concerned about your privacy and security while streaming on Firestick, then get a VPN. It will keep your identity hidden and your activity stays private. VPN will prevent the ISP and the government from tracking your online activity. It is useful when you don’t want to deal with copyright infringement issues. Further, a VPN will let you unblock apps, websites, and more that are geo-restricted.
Guidelines to Use Movie HD on Firestick
On the Firestick home screen, hover to select Search or Magnifier icon on the menu bar.
1. On your Firestick home screen, select Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Click on See All to scroll down to click on Movie HD app.
3. To move it to home screen, press the Menu button on the remote, and choose Move option on the pop-up.
4. The first time users will get a prompt asking you permissions to use your media and device. Click Allow.
5. The following prompt shows you an activation code.
- Otherwise, get your activation code by dropping an email to [email protected] or contact the developer.
6. The home screen of Movie HD app will show you the list of movies, menu, search, genres, etc.
7. To change movies category to any other category, press Menu and choose any of the Genres.
Guidelines to Install AMPlayer on Movie HD
There is no built-in media player available with Movie HD app. Hence, this section helps you out installing AMPlayer on to it.
Note: In order to install AMPlayer on Movie HD app, you need access to Aptoide TV on Firestick. So make sure to download it from Amazon App Store and then follow the steps given below.
1. On your Firestick, launch Aptoide TV app under Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Dismiss the prompts if you get any to proceed further.
3. Hover to click on the Search icon from the upper left corner.
4. On the search field, type as AMPlayer and press Next button.
5. Select AMPlayer from the search result.
6. Tap on Install button to download it and wait for it to get completed.
7. Select Done when you get App installed notification.
That was all about installing Movie HD apk on Firestick. For any clarification, you shall comment below and let us resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I download movies on Movies HD app?
Yes. Movies HD app supports offline movie watching. Just select the movie you want to download and click on the Videos tab. Choose the quality and click the Download button.
Is Movies HD app illegal?
No. Streaming Movies HD app content aren’t illegal until you don’t stream copyright contents. So, make sure you aren’t streaming such contents as it will attract legal problems.
Can I integrate Movies HD with Real Debrid or Trakt account?
No. Currently Movies HD app isn’t supporting Debrid or Trakt account.