You can convert your standard TV into a smart TV if you have a smart streaming player like Firestick. It lets you access thousands of apps from the Amazon App Store just like you are using a smartphone. Firestick is included with the Alexa voice remote, so you can ask Alexa to play music, movies, or control functions such as pause, forward, or rewind. FloSports is one of the best sports apps on Firestick to watch sports events like baseball, basketball, wrestling, etc. In this guide, we shall discuss the ways to install and stream FloSports on a Firestick.
What is FloSports?
FloSports is a subscription-based streaming service available in the US. It consists of more than 300,000 hours of on-demand content so that sports enthusiasts will get be endless entertainment. You can stream over 25+ sports events and stay updated with the latest news, expert commentary, films, documentaries, and more. There is also a separate section to listen to popular podcasts such as FloWrestling Radio Live, The King Ryan Show, Who’s Number One, Here’s the Deal, and more.
If you have a FloSports subscription, you can enjoy the following channels on your Firestick.
Guide to Install FloSports on Firestick
Here is a guide for installing FloSports app on a Firestick.
1) Turn on your Firestick once you have plugged it into your TV.
2) From the Fire TV home screen, click on the Find menu and choose the Search tile.
3) Now, enter FloSports on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4) From the results, choose the FloSports icon.
5) The app description window appears. Tap Get to begin the installation.
6) After it gets installed, you can launch the app by clicking the Open button.
Alternate Way to Install FloSports on Firestick
FloSports app is geo-restricted for viewing only in the US. In this case, you can either sideload it using any third-party app such as Downloader or ES File Explorer. The process is quite long but is simplified with the following methods.
- Install Downloader on a Firestick
- Configure Firestick settings
- Sideload FloSports using Downloader
How to Install Downloader on a Firestick
1) Select the Search tile from the Firestick home screen.
2) Search for Downloader and select the respective app.
3) Click the Get button to install the app from the app description page.
4) Wait for some time for the download to complete. With that, tap Open to run the app.
Configure Firestick Settings
1) Tap the Gear-shaped icon on the home screen to launch the settings.
2) Under the list of icons, select My Fire TV.
3) Next, click on Developer Options.
4) Choose the Install unknown apps option.
5) Next, turn on Downloader by highlighting using your remote.
Related: How to Add & Watch Live Sports with NHL on Firestick
Steps to Sideload FloSports Using Downloader
1) Open the Downloader app from the Apps section on the Firestick home screen.
2) Click Allow option to access files stored on your device.
3) Select the Home tab and provide the download link of FloSports in the URL field.
- Download link: https://bit.ly/3AV68Rd
4) Now, click the Go option to download the apk file.
5) If the process is completed, open the installation file and click Install.
6) After the installation, tap Open to launch the app instantly or click Done.
7) The apk file will be no longer necessary. Click Delete to remove the apk permanently.
8) Confirm your action by selecting the Delete button again.
Why Use VPN on a Firestick
VPN (Virtual Private Network) helps safeguard your online privacy from vulnerable cyber attacks and other online threats. It will conceal your IP address by sending your web traffic through the safe tunnel. So the hackers or spammers cannot steal the information stored on your device.
How to Activate and Stream FloSports on Firestick
You can start streaming FloSports on your Firestick if you have a valid subscription. If you are new to FloSports, you can create a new account by visiting their official website, flosports.tv/join-now, from a browser and choose your favorite sport to continue. Later, follow the on-screen instructions to sign-up.
Here are the steps to start streaming FloSports on a Firestick.
1) Press and hold the Home button on your Firestick remote until you see the list of icons.
2) Choose the Apps tile to see all the installed applications of Firestick.
3) Highlight the FloSports app by pressing the Play/Pause button on your remote.
4) Press the 3-lines menu on the remote and choose the Move option.
5) Drag the FloSports to the desired location and open the app.
6) Now, log in with valid credentials to continue.
7) Note the activation code that appears on the screen.
8) Visit flosports.tv/activate from a PC or smartphone and enter the code.
Note: If the above link is not working, you can visit flolive.tv/activate and enter the code respectively.
9) Finally, click Activate button.
Start watching your favorite FloSports events, news, videos, expert commentary, and more on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is FloSports Free?
No. FloSports is a subscription service and it costs $29.99/month. If you choose an annual plan, you should pay $12.49/month.
2) Does a FloSports subscription cover all sports?
It covers almost all major 25+ sports, including baseball, basketball, cycling, wrestling, and more.
3) Can I watch FloSports in the UK?
You can stream FloSports from anywhere by connecting a VPN to the US server.