NHL is a dedicated service for watching National Hockey League games. With this application, you will get updates on the latest news, scores, stats, tickets, arena info, etc. Additionally, you can also watch the recent match highlights. There is a separate section to watch team scores, match schedules, rosters, standings, videos, and more. It also features 500 national and out-of-market NHL games, including the upcoming Stanley cup 2021-2022, which was postponed due to the covid pandemic past year. Upgrade to NHL premium to stream all the games ad-free and get access to in-game highlights. Also, the following section will guide you to watch the NHL on Firestick.
Guide to Install NHL on Firestick
The NHL app is available in the Amazon App Store. So, you can install the NHL app directly to your Firestick.
1) Firstly, launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2) Select the Find menu and click the Search tile on the Fire TV home.
3) Search for NHL by entering it on the search bar.
4) From the suggestions list, choose the NHL app under the Apps & Games category.
5) Following that, click the Get button from the app description window.
6) NHL app starts downloading on your Firestick, and it will be done within a few seconds.
7) After that, click Open to run the NHL app.
Guide to Install NHL on Firestick (Using Downloader)
If you have any issues downloading NHL officially, you can sideload the app using Downloader. For this, ensure to install the Downloader on your Firestick. Once done, follow the instructions one by one.
1) Tap the Cog icon on the Firestick home screen to launch the settings.
2) From the list, select My Fire TV.
3) Click the Developer Options.
4) Next, tap Install unknown apps.
5) Turn on the Downloader to allow access.
Steps to Sideload NHL using Downloader
1) Launch the Downloader app under the Apps & Channel section.
2) If the pop-up appears, click Allow to grant all the required permission.
3) Select the Home tab and click on the URL field on the left pane.
4) Enter the download link of the NHL app on the field and click the Go button.
- NHL apk download link: https://bit.ly/3OwEjVb
5) Now tap on the downloaded apk file and click Install.
6) You can see the installation status under the progress bar.
7) Once it is completed, click Open to launch the NHL app or tap Done.
8) If you need more storage space, click the Delete option to remove the apk file.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
VPN helps to create an encrypted tunnel between the user and a remote server, which is operated by a VPN service. All your internet traffic gets rerouted through this tunnel to secure your web traffic from prying eyes along the way. It will keep away hackers and cybercriminals and ensures your device from vulnerable attacks. You will be given a separate IP address so that you can safely use the internet by leaving no traces. So, get the best VPN on Firestick.
Guide to Use NHL app on Firestick
Here are the steps to use the NHL app on your Fire TV.
1) Hold the Home button on your remote and click the Apps tile.
2) Scroll down using your remote and highlight the NHL app.
3) Upon selection, tap Options and click on the Move to Front option.
4) Now go back to the home screen to launch the NHL app.
5) Login with a valid username and password.
6) Choose your TV provider from the list.
7) Start streaming NHL game highlights, latest news, instant scores, and more.
How to Watch NFL on Roku without a Cable
The following streaming service will help you watch NFL on Roku without a cable.
1. Sling TV
Subscribing to the Sling TV Orange plan will help you watch the NHL games with the likes of the ESPN and TNT channel. The cost of Sling TV orange plan will cost you $35 per month. With the subscription, you will get 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. Also, you can use your Sling TV account to stream on three devices simultaneously. Also, you can get Sling TV on Firestick.
With the Hulu on Firestick, you can get watch the NHL games. To do that, subscribe to the Hulu + Live TV plan at $69.99 per month. Also, you will get 75+ live TV channels with a free trial of 7 days included with the package. Even you can stream using your Hulu account on two devices simultaneously. In addition, you can record your favorites with the 50-hour cloud DVR storage.
3. YouTube TV
With the YouTube TV on Firestick, you can watch popular sports games like NFL, NBA, and more. This is the only streaming service that gives you unlimited cloud DVR storage with access to 75+ channels. And upon the YouTube TV subscription at $69.99 per month, you will get a 7-day free trial. Also, you can use your YouTube TV account on three devices simultaneously.
fuboTV on Firestick has over 220+ channels. So, with a subscription to fuboTV’s Pro or Elite plan, you can access all the sports channels, entertainment channels, and more. Even you can watch the sports events like NFL, NBA, NHL, and more. And when it comes to cloud DVR storage, you will get 1000 hours of Cloud DVR storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can directly install the NHL app on Firestick.
You can get the NHL network directly from the Amazon App Store.