Streaming media players are considered the best cable TV replacement or cord-cutters. The key importance of using the media players is they let you watch your favorite programs at your convenience. Of all, Amazon Firestick has gained overall popularity. It has transformed the means of home entertainment with hundreds of official apps. Firestick users are privileged to use third-party apps, and Exodus Live TV is one of the best options to consider. If you search for instructions related to Exodus Live TV on Firestick, check out the section below.
What is Exodus Live TV?
Exodus is a live TV app to stream HD videos from 850+ live TV channels. It covers channels from different regions of the world in different categories. You can stream music, religion, documentaries, sports, kids, news, etc. The premium channels it support include Disney, HBO, CBS, Fox, HSN, SkySports. It is the best app with lots of cable TV channels. You can watch the videos without buffering issues in 1080p and 720p. It comes with external player integration and is VPN-friendly.
Guidelines to Install Exodus Live TV on Firestick
Exodus is an Android apk file, and you need to sideload it on the Firestick. Follow the instructions given below to get it on Fire TV.
To access any third-party apk file like Exodus TV, you should make the below changes on Fire TV.
1. On the Fire TV home, select the Find menu to choose the Search tile.
2. Input the name as Downloader on the search result.
3. Choose Downloader under My Apps & Games.
4. On the app info window, select Get.
5. Navigate back to the Firestick home, select the Cog icon.
6. Choose the My Fire TV tile.
7. Navigate to click on the Developer options.
8. Select Install Unknown Apps.
9. Choose Downloader and enable it.
Steps to Install Exodus Live TV on Firestick using Downloader
After making the above settings changes, you shall proceed with the steps given below to get the Exodus app on Fire TV.
1. Go to the Firestick home and select the Downloader to launch it.
2. When you have launched it for the first time, select Dismiss on the prompt that appears.
3. Go to the http:// field under the Home tab and input the Exodus Live TV apk URL. Press Go.
4. Wait until the apk file download process to get completed.
5. On the pop-up, click Install to proceed.
6. Now, the installation process will begin.
7. Once if you see the App installed notification, select Open. To proceed to next step, choose Done.
Related: How to Install Exodus on Kodi
8. Click Delete on the Download pop-up.
9. Choose to Delete to confirm your action and remove the apk file.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
Since Firestick uses internet connectivity, you should rely on a trusted VPN. Your IP address will be hidden and anonymous. It will help you stream geo-restricted content without being tracked by the ISP and the government. With a VPN, the risk of losing your privacy is less, and you will stay protected. You can stream titles without buffering issues. You will not get into legal issues for streaming copyright-protected content as long as your Firestick is connected to a VPN.
Guidelines to Use Exodus Live TV on Firestick
If you have done with the installation of Exodus TV on Fire TV, follow the below steps to use it.
1. From the Firestick home, open the Apps section and highlight the Exodus Live TV tile.
2. Press the Play/Pause button to choose Move to Front.
3. Now, select Exodus Live TV from the Firestick home to launch it.
4. Allow the Exodus app to load.
5. Select Allow if it prompts to use your device.
6. On the About App pop-up, check the box and press OK.
7. It will have the following options on its home.
- Backup Streams
- USA Local News
8. To watch local channel, press the Menu button to choose the TV Guide.
8. Choose the Install option on the pop-up.
9. Now, select Install once again.
10. When you see App installed, select Done.
11. Get back to the Settings menu and select TV Guide.
12. When prompted, enter the 5-digit zip code and press Next.
13. With this, you shall stream local channels on your Fire TV.
Installing and using Exodus Live TV on Fire TV is that simple and easy. With this app, you can stream thousands of live channels, video-on-demand, and lots of other categories. For any suggestions or feedback, you shall drop us a comment.