Firestick is an easy-to-set-up media player that is power-packed with hundreds of channels. By plugging the device into the smart TVs HDMI port, you can access all your favorite content. The newer models are more responsive, and you will not deal with buffering or lagging issues. You can stream titles of up to 4K quality, and it is the perfect choice to get entertained on the home. If you prefer streaming live TV, there are many best live TV apps on Firestick available. However, this section deals with Epicstream on Firestick (4k, Fire TV Cube, Firestick 3rd Gen) in detail, along with the installation procedure.
What is Epicstream?
Epicstream is a one-stop destination to stream live TV channels and video-on-demand titles. It is an IPTV service and holds more than 3000 IPTV channels from the US, UK, Canada, etc. With Epicstream, you can watch movies and TV shows of up to 4K quality. You can watch music, news, sports, and more without buffering. You will get access to hundreds of live channels in regional languages.
Installation Guidelines of Epicstream on Firestick
Epicstream isn’t officially available on Amazon App Store. So, you shall go ahead and carry out the below steps to get access to Epicstream on Fire TV.
Before installing any third-party apk on Firestick, you should make the below changes on the Settings.
Note: Make sure to get the Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store before proceeding with the below steps.
1. From the home screen of Firestick, you need to click the Cog icon.
2. Using the remote key, select My Fire TV tile.
3. Select the Developer Options.
4. Highlight Install Unknown Apps.
5. Click the Downloader if it shows Off to enable it.
Related: How to Install Simply TV IPTV on Firestick [Latest 2021]
Steps to Sideload Epicstream on Firestick using Downloader
After carrying out the above steps, you shall sideload Epicstream apk on Fire TV with the help of the Downloader app.
1. On your Firestick home, look for the Downloader app and launch it.
2. If you get any pop-up, you shall accept or dismiss it.
3. When it opens up with the Home tab selected, select the http:// field.
4. Using the virtual keyboard, type as https://bit.ly/3xXanJw and press GO.
5. Wait for the server to connect to the URL and download the apk file.
6. Once the download completes, you shall select Install on the pop-up.
7. Allow the installation of Epicstream to get complete on Fire TV.
8. Click Done to proceed further. Else select Open to launch the app.
9. On the Status pop-up, select Delete.
10. To confirm the action, you should click on Delete once again.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
With a VPN, you can connect to the internet via an encrypted tunnel. It ensures your online privacy and protects your sensitive data while hiding your IP address. With this, you shall surf or browse content on the web anonymously. You can unblock websites by connecting to a server in one another country. A VPN is all you need to stay away from censorship or geo-restrictions. It is all you need to not deal with the internet throttling issue by your ISP provider.
Guidelines to Use Epicstream on Firestick
Here is the step-by-step procedure to launch and use Epicstream on Fire TV or Firestick.
1. Go to the Your Applications section of the Firestick and select See All.
2. Scroll till the last and highlight Epicstream.
3. Press the Pause/Play button on the Fire remote to choose Options.
4. Select the Move to Front option, and the channel tile moves to the top row.
5. Now, click on it to launch the Epicstream app.
6. Allow the channel to load. It will take a minute or two.
7. Now, provide your login details and press Login.
8. With this, the interface of Epicstream will load, and you shall watch any title.
That’s all. Installing and using Epicstream on Fire TV is easy with our guidelines. With this, you can watch live TV channels and titles at any time. For any queries, you shall drop a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to sign up for Epicstream IPTV?
You can visit the official website of Epicstream and choose a subscription plan to sign up for an account.
How much does Epicstream subscription cost?
Epicstream has three premium plans. The 1-month plan costs $14.50, 3 months plan costs $39, and 6 months plan is priced at $59.99.