Epicstream is a one-stop destination to stream live TV channels and video-on-demand titles. It is an IPTV service and holds more than 3000 IPTV channels from the US, UK, Canada, etc. With Epicstream, you can watch movies and TV shows of up to 4K quality. You can watch music, news, sports, and more without buffering. You will get access to hundreds of live channels in regional languages. So, with this article, you can learn how to get the Epicstream app on Firestick.
How to Install Epicstream on Firestick
Epicstream isn’t officially available on Amazon App Store. So, you only need to use the sideloading method to get the Epicstream on Firestick. And there are two sideloading methods available. They are:
- Using Downloader
- Using ES File Explorer
Install Epicstream on Firestick using Downloader
Before installing any third-party apk on Firestick, you should make the below changes on the Settings.
Note: Make sure to get the Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store before proceeding with the below steps.
1. From the home screen of Firestick, you need to click the Cog icon.
2. Using the remote key, select the My Fire TV tile.
3. Select the Developer Options.
4. Highlight Install Unknown Apps.
5. Click the Downloader if it shows Off to enable it.
6. Go to the home screen and select the Apps tab from the upper right corner.
7. Choose the Downloader app from the list of downloaded apps and launch it.
8. If you get any pop-up, you shall accept or dismiss it.
9. When it opens up with the Home tab selected, select the http:// field.
10. Using the virtual keyboard, type as https://bit.ly/3ny0kXS and press GO.
11. Wait for the server to connect to the URL and download the apk file.
12. Once the download completes, you shall select Install on the pop-up.
13. Allow the installation of Epicstream to get complete on Fire TV.
14. Click Done to proceed further. Else select Open to launch the app.
15. On the Status pop-up, select Delete.
16. To confirm the action, you should click on Delete once again.
Install Epicstream on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Installing ES File Explorer on Firestick is an alternative way that you can use to install Epicstream. Before moving to the steps below, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps > ES File Explorer. Next, turn on the ES File Explorer.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
2. From the Downloader home screen, click on the Downloader icon.
3. Choose the + New tab from the bottom left corner.
4. From the new prompt, enter the URL of the APK File of the Epicstream, and on the Name field, enter as Epicstream.
5. After that, hit the Download Now button, and the Epicstream app will start to download.
6. Once the Epicstream app is downloaded, select the Open File button.
7. After that, choose the Next button from the popup window.
8. Now, click on the Install button, and the Epicstream app will be installed on your Firestick.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
With a VPN, you can connect to the internet via an encrypted tunnel. It ensures your online privacy and protects your sensitive data while hiding your IP address. With this, you shall surf or browse content on the web anonymously. You can unblock websites by connecting to a server in one another country. A VPN is all you need to stay away from censorship or geo-restrictions. It is all you need to not deal with the internet throttling issue by your ISP provider. So, connect to the best VPN on Firestick to protect your privacy.
Guidelines to Use Epicstream on Firestick
Here is the step-by-step procedure to launch and use Epicstream on Fire TV or Firestick.
1. Go to the Your Applications section of the Firestick and select See All.
2. Scroll till the last and highlight Epicstream.
3. Press the Pause/Play button on the Fire remote to choose Options.
4. Select the Move to Front option, and the channel tile moves to the top row.
5. Now, click on it to launch the Epicstream app.
6. Allow the channel to load. It will take a minute or two.
7. Now, provide your login details and press Login.
8. With this, the interface of Epicstream will load, and you shall watch any title.
If you come across some problems while accessing Epicstream, you can check out the other best IPTV on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use the sideloading method to get Epicstream on Firestick.
No, you need to pay for a subscription to access Epicstream IPTV on Firestick.