Amazon Firestick is the best streaming media device that allows customers to access TV shows, thousands of movies, apps, and games. It is mainly preferred for its user-friendly interface and lower price. The latest models of Firestick come pre-installed with popular apps like Netflix, Prime Video, etc. Netflix is the most used streaming platform globally. Since Netflix is available in the Amazon Store, you can stream almost any content available on it. Moreover, it includes the Netflix originals like the Dark series. If you want to know how to watch Dark on Firestick using Netflix, this article will be helpful.
What is Dark Series?
Dark is the best Sci-fi series. The series debuted on December 1, 2017. Also, the Dark series is Netflix’s original, and you cannot find it anywhere other than Netflix. It has three seasons with 26 episodes and was aired between 2017 and 2020. The story is mainly focused on a young boy named Jonas who lives with his mom in a small German town. The whole drama is about time travel and confused teenagers. The genre of the series includes mystery, tragedy, thriller, science fiction. It is one of the greatest shows with an amazing screenplay as the Writer and the Cinematographer sculpted the show.
How to Watch Dark TV Series on Firestick
Dark is available only on Netflix, and you can install Netflix on the Amazon Fire Stick. So it is very easy to get the app directly from the store and stream it. Let us go through the steps.
1. Launch your Fire TV and connect it to the internet.
2 Select the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Choose Search tile and type Netflix using the virtual keyboard.
4 You can see the Netflix app from the Apps & Games category.
5. Click Get or Download button.
6. Within a few minutes, the app gets downloaded on your Firestick.
7. Then click Open to launch the Netflix app and Sign in to your account.
8. Search for the Dark series on Netflix.
9. Choose an episode of your choice and watch it on your Fire TV.
Alternative Method to Watch Dark on Firestick
You can install Netflix on Firestick with the help of Downloader. To install Downloader on Firestick, follow the steps below.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. From the menu bar, select the Settings option on the home screen.
2. Now, move to My Fire TV tile. Click it.
3. Choose Developer Options from the set of options on the screen.
4. Enable Install Unknown Apps.
5. Turn on Downloader.
Guidelines to Sideload Netflix on Firestick
1. From the app’s section, launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. If you are opening it after some time, select Accept or Dismiss on the prompt.
3. Select the URL Field under the Home tab.
4. Provide the source URL of the Netflix apk and click the Go button.
- Netflix apk URL: https://bit.ly/3oCfxIu
5. Allow the Apk file to download on your Firestick connected-smart TV.
6. After the download, click the Install button that pops up.
7. The process will take a few minutes.
8. After that, click Open to launch the application or tap Done to proceed with the next steps.
9. Now click Delete to remove the Netflix apk file from the Firestick.
10. If you get a confirmation pop-up, select Delete again.
Related: How to Watch Peaky Blinders on Firestick / Fire TV
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
With VPN, you can access geo-blocked apps, movies, websites, etc. VPN will be very useful for hiding your IP address, browsing activity, and personal data. If you are worried about your ISP tracking your online activity, you may surely want to use a VPN. It also provides unlimited internet usage. You will also get access to more content.
How to Watch Dark on Firestick
To watch the Dark series on Netflix, you need an active Netflix subscription.
1. Scroll down on the Firestick home screen and select the Apps section.
2. Move to the bottom and highlight the Netflix app.
3. Press the Play/Pause button to select Options and choose the Move to Front tile.
4. Then launch the Netflix app on your Firestick.
5. Sign in to your Netflix account.
6. Head to the search bar and search for the Dark series.
7. Select any season and enjoy streaming.
Dark series stands different from other TV shows and sci-fi movies. Everything in the drama is so perfect. The story is Intelligently written and worth your time. The team deserves an award, especially for choosing the perfect cast. Director also has done a phenomenal job in balancing different tones. One should never miss the best sci-fi shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find Dark Season 1 on Netflix.
Yes. Netflix is available on Amazon Firestick in all regions.
The Dark show has 3 seasons with 26 episodes.