Firestick by Amazon is an affordable digital media streaming device. Just by plug and play, it helps in transforming the home entertainment. Since it is a streaming player, it uses your internet connectivity to deliver the content. Firestick is unlike cable or satellite connection as it lets you access thousands of streaming services at your convenience. You can even stream apps from third-party sources. Besides watching TV shows, movies, live TV, you can take advantage of streaming anime shows with Crunchyroll on Firestick. It is a great addition to watch your favorite anime from Android, iOS, Android TV, Apple TV, etc. Check out this space for more details, like its features and installation procedure on Fire TV.
What is Crunchyroll?
If you love watching anime shows, Crunchyroll is the one-stop destination. It features the world’s largest anime library with thousands of episodes. You can even watch the past seasons to new episodes from Japan after a day of broadcast. Crunchyroll includes exclusive and critically acclaimed new originals. The new, as well as fan for decades, will find something you love with Crunchyroll. With the premium membership, you can stream new episodes after an hour they air in Japan. Additionally, you can watch on up to six screens at once.
Guidelines to Install Crunchyroll on Firestick
Crunchyroll is available for Firestick officially and here goes the installation procedure.
1. Hover on the Firestick menu bar to select the Magnifier (Search) icon from the top-left.
2. With the help of the virtual keyboard, type in the app name as Crunchyroll. Choose the same under the list of suggestions.
3. Under Apps & Game, select the Crunchyroll app tile.
4. When directed to the app info screen, click Download or Get.
5. Allow the installation of Crunchyroll to complete.
6. Once the installation ends, select Open to launch the app.
Guidelines to Sideload Crunchyroll on Firestick
At times, you may find any difficulty in installing the official version of Crunchyroll on Fire TV. In that scenario, you shall sideload the same.
Tweak the Settings to further proceed with sideloading Crunchyroll as an apk file.
1. On your Firestick home, select Settings from the menu bar at the top.
2. Scroll right to click on My Fire TV. Older versions require clicking on the Device or System.
3. Using the down directional key, select the Developer options.
4. If Apps from Unknown Sources is turned off, click on it to turn On.
5. Choose Turn On when you see the cons of using the third-party app.
Steps to Sideload Crunchyroll on Firestick using Downloader
The below procedure will let you sideload Crunchyroll as an apk with the help of Downloader on Firestick.
1. Press the Home button of the remote to select the Apps.
2. Look for the Downloader app and click on it to launch it.
3. Select the URL field under the Home tab of Downloader.
4. Enter the Crunchyroll apk URL https://bit.ly/3rXkLxu and press Go.
5. Wait for the Downloader to connect to the server of Crunchyroll.
6. On the installation pop-up, you should select Install.
7. In a minute or two, the installation will complete.
8. After the installation, click Open to launch the app. Choose Done to proceed.
9. On the Download pop-up, select Delete to remove the Crunchyroll apk.
10. If you are asked to confirm the action, click on the Delete button.
Related: How to Install FreeFlix on Firestick
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
The ISP and government will monitor your online identity continuously. It includes what you stream on Fire TV. If you want to keep your activity private and secure, you shall opt for a VPN. It will make you anonymous whenever your Fire TV is connected to the internet. You can take advantage of the location-specific services and content. With a VPN, you don’t have to deal with video freezing or buffering issues.
Guidelines to Use Crunchyroll on Firestick
The guidelines given below will help you access Crunchyroll on Fire TV.
1. On your Fire remote, press the Home button to select Apps.
2. Navigate to the bottom of the screen to choose Options and select Move to front. Selecting Move requires drag and drop the Crunchyroll app anywhere on the top rows.
3. Now, launch Crunchyroll and let it finish loading.
4. Choose Log In to sign in to your account. Press Start Free Trial if you are a new user. With Skip and Explore, you shall start streaming Crunchyroll titles instantly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Crunchyroll legal and safe?
Yes. Crunchyroll legal as it is officially available. It is safe to use as it brings only legal content.
Does Crunchyroll bring ads?
Yes. With Crunchyroll free version, you will get ad pop-ups.
How much is Crunchyroll premium costs?
Crunchyroll offers a subscription plan at two different prices. The Premium costs $9.99/month, or you can opt for a yearly plan at $79.99 for 12 months ($6.66/mo).
How to fix Crunchyroll on Firestick not working?
Try clearing its data on Settings >> Apps >> Manage Installed Apps >> Crunchyroll >> Clear data. If that doesn’t resolve, uninstall and reinstall the app.