Streaming on-demand movies and TV shows need no cable TV connection. It is made easy with online streaming applications. The shut down of Terrarium TV has made entertainment freaks search for better apps. Among the biggest list, we found CatMouse apk as an interesting option. It is one of the budget-friendly options that give access to unlimited hours of streaming content. CatMouse Apk can be installed on Android-based devices like Android TV, Android boxes, all variants of Firestick.
What is CatMouse Apk?
CatMouse, an unofficial apk is referred to as a clone of Terrarium TV. It has high-quality content and users can access its huge content library. CatMouse is lightweight and free to use. It is a completely ad-free service with contents available in HD, Full HD, etc. With its built-in media player, you can stream videos in wide file formats. As it uses Google servers, users will not find video buffering issues. The other noticeable features include a user-friendly interface, autoplay, remainder support, etc.
How to Install CatMouse Apk
Go through the procedure as given below to thereby install CatMouse Apk on your Firestick.
CatMouse is a third-party app and Firestick users need to enable Unknown Sources to install the apk file.
1. While on the home screen of Firestick, click on the Settings option from the menu bar at the top.
2. Navigate to the right side of settings menu to select My Fire TV.
- Some devices display System or Device.
3. Choose Developer options under My Fire TV or Device.
4. Highlight Apps from Unknown Sources and if it shows OFF, then select it to turn ON.
5. Firestick will bring you a warning prompt with instructions regarding the damage. Accept it by selecting Turn On.
Steps to Sideload CatMouse Apk on Firestick
With the above changes, you shall need to sideload CatMouse apk on Fire TV. This section uses Downloader for Firestick to install CatMouse apk. So, keep it installed on your Firestick and then proceed with the steps given below.
1. Open the Firestick Settings and select Applications to choose Manage Installed Applications.
2. Tap on Downloader and click Launch application to open it on your Firestick.
3. Make a click on the URL box under the Home tab of Firestick.
4. When the search window appears, input the URL of CatMouse apk and click GO.
CatMouse Apk URL: https://catmouseapk.org/dl/catmouse-2.5.apk
5. Let the Downloader connects to the server of CatMouse app to begin the download.
6. When you get a prompt that asks you to proceed with the installation, click Install.
7. You need to wait for the installation process of CatMouse app to complete.
8. If App installed notification appears, select Done button to proceed with removing the apk.
- Otherwise, select Open to launch the apk on Fire TV immediately.
10. On the Downloader screen, click on the Delete button to free up device space.
11. If you get confirmation pop-up, select Delete again.
Why Use VPN with CatMouse App?
Get a VPN connection if you don’t want others to keep track of your streaming activity with CatMouse. It will hide your real IP address by providing a virtual ID. As a result, no one including ISPs as well as the government can track your identity. Even if you stream copyrighted content with the CatMouse app, you will not be charged if you have a VPN connection.
Guidelines to Use CatMouse App on Firestick
With the installation of CatMouse apk, you shall proceed with the steps to use it on Firestick.
1. Long press the Home button of the remote to select Apps.
2. You should scroll down to click on the CatMouse icon.
3. Press the Menu button on the remote and select Move option on-screen.
4. Drag and drop the CatMouse app anywhere at the top rows. Click on it to launch it on Firestick.
5. When opened up for the first time, select Allow button to let CatMouse apk access your device.
6. If there is any new version, then you will get an update prompt. Click Update.
7. Click OK on the following pop-up to proceed with the accessing the app.
8. When prompted to choose the default media player, you shall choose between ExoPlayer, MX Player, and VLC Player.
- Click Cancel to select it later from Settings > Choose Default Media Player.
9. Select Proceed button on the Welcome Prompt.
10. The home screen of CatMouse App will appear with TV shows by default.
11. Click on Menu button and you will find the following options. It includes
- TV Shows
- TV Calendar
12. Upon pressing the drop-down menu and you can choose categories to stream respective contents.
Installing and accessing the CatMouse app is that easy. Keep your device connected to stable internet and VPN for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I download movies on CatMouse Apk?
Yes. Users of the CatMouse app can download movies for offline access. Look for the Download button on any movie and click on it.
Is CatMouse App legal and safe?
It is safe to use as it doesn’t hold any malicious apps or viruses. If you don’t stream any illegal or piracy content, then it is legal to use. But still, we recommend using a VPN along with it.
Will I get subtitle support with CatMouse?
Yes. As of now, CatMouse app lets you watch contents in more than 200 languages of the world.
Can I access Real Debrid with CatMouse app?
If you want to access premium quality content, then you can make use of the Real-Debrid account with CatMouse app. Go to Settings > Login to Real-Debrid > Note the code. Open its official website on any other device to enter it and press Continue. When the code is approved, you shall use Real Debrid with the CatMouse app.
What are the CatMouse apk alternatives?
If you prefer replacing CatMouse with any other streaming services, then choose between BeeTV, TeaTV, Mobdro, and Cyberflix TV.