BritBox is the biggest streaming collection of British TV. On this app, you can stream only British movies and TV shows like comedy, drama, lifestyle, and current affairs. In addition, you can also watch programs from BBC, ITV and Channel 4 and 5. Further, BritBox is available only in the US, UK, and Canada. Furthermore, BritBox also lets you watch special live-streamed events and exclusive behind-the-scenes specials. BritBox is available for $6.99 per month with a 7-day free trial. In addition, you can stream the contents in 1080p HD quality on BritBox using Amazon Firestick.
Features of Britbox
- BritBox offers a simple interface for easy navigation and handling.
- Affordable monthly package with a huge streaming library.
- It is compatible with most streaming devices.
- Get personalized recommendations based on your picks.
How to Sign Up for Britbox
1. Using any web browser, go to the BritBox official website at https://www.britbox.com/us/.
2. Click on the Sign-Up option from the Britbox home page.
3. Enter your account credentials like username, email, and password.
4. Then, tap Create Account.
5. Choose the subscription plan and provide your bank details for billing.
6. Click Start Subscription. Once done, you can access Britbox from the web.
How to Download BritBox on Amazon Firestick
BritBox is an official app available on Firestick, so you install it for ease from the Amazon App Store. The below-listed steps will help you to install BritBox on Firestick.
Quick Guide: On your Fire TV Home, click Find > Select Search > Search for BritBox > Select the app > Click Get or Download > Click Open to launch the app.
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
2. Search for the BritBox app using a virtual keyboard.
3. Select the BritBox app from the search results.
4. Proceed with Download to install BritBox on Firestick.
5. Once the app is installed successfully, click on Open to launch the BritBox app.
How to Sideload BritBox on Firestick
If you are unable to install the official version or find any error while installing BritBox on Firestick, you can always sideload the app with Downloader.
Since we are going to install the unofficial apk file, you should do certain changes on your Firestick device. And before that, install Downloader on your Firestick. After installing the Downloader, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen using the remote.
2. From the click on Settings.
3. In that, scroll down and select the My Fire TV option.
4. Under that, click on Developer options.
4. On the next screen, click on Install unknown apps.
5. Select the Downloader and turn the switch on.
6. Now, launch the Downloader app and tap the Home tab from the left side.
7. Enter the download link of BritBox https://bit.ly/3sON5E8 in the URL field and click on the Go button.
8. Once the file is downloaded, click on Install to install BritBox on Firestick.
9. Then click on Open to launch the BritBox app.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
It is very important that you are surfing safely on the internet because there are a lot of chances available for stealing your personal data online. So you must use a VPN on Firestick to safeguard all your personal information. And with a VPN, you can also access the geo-restricted media contents, and you will not get any copyright issues.
How to Use BritBox on Firestick
The below steps will help you to use BritBox on Firestick.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to select Settings.
2. Select Applications and click Manage Installed Applications.
3. Select the BritBox app and highlight the Launch Application option.
4. Select Move to Front and get back to the Firestick home screen.
5. Hover to click on Sign in and enter the account credentials.
6. Start streaming the British shows from BritBox on your Firestick.
Upon following the above guidelines, you can install, and stream BritBox on Firestick. Britbox is one of the best apps for Amazon Firestick, with a huge collection of streaming content. All the British shows available on BritBox will entertain you more
Related: Hulu Live TV Review 2021: Should You Buy It?
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install BritBox on Firestick from Amazon App Store.
No, you have to subscribe to BritBox to stream its content.
BritBox costs $6.99 per month. Check the official Britbox pricing for country-specific rates.
Yes, you can watch Britbox on Amazon Prime Video and enjoy your favorite content.
No, BritBox comes with a subscription on Amazon Prime.
No, BritBox is working fine.
Launch the Amazon Prime Video app > sign in with your account details > select Channels > select BritBox > launch the channel and start streaming.