Kodi is an ultimate media center even though it doesn’t have any content. Its power lies in the third-party addons it offers its users. If you want to stream live TV, then Kodi has lots of options. Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon is worth considering with the support of a large number of channels it has. For more details on getting Ultra IPTV Addon on Kodi-supported devices like Firestick, Android TV Box, etc, you shall check out this section.
What is Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon?
Ultra IPTV is a third-party Kodi addon to stream HD channels from across the world. It is one of the top Kodi addons for watching live TV. With the extensive library of channels, you can watch content from the US, UK, France, India, Spain, etc. It covers content from sports, shows, news, movies, and entertainment. The interface is intuitive and has content that is of great picture quality. Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon is available for free and is a lightweight app. See our list of best IPTV services for Firestick.
Why Use VPN with Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon?
Kodi addons like Ultra IPTV have no shortage of streaming content. However, it could bring you legal issues upon streaming illegal content. In order to stay away from these issues, a VPN connection is recommended while using the addon. Also, a VPN will bypass government surveillance and ISP throttling. Thus you can stream almost any content without geo-restrictions and buffering.
Installation Guidelines of Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon
Being a third-party Kodi addon, getting Ultra IPTV isn’t straightforward. However, you will find the detailed procedure here in this section.
Here are the steps to tweak Kodi Settings to thereby turn on the Unknown Sources option.
1. Firstly, open Kodi app and wait for its home screen to load.
2. Hover to the upper left portion and select the Settings option.
3. On the System screen, make sure to choose System Settings.
4. Select Add-ons on the left panel and tap to turn on the Unknown Sources option to turn On.
5. If you get a warning pop-up, select Yes to accept installing third-party ads on Kodi.
Steps to Install Cazlo Repository on Kodi
Ultra IPTV addon is available on the Cazlo repository and the steps involved in installing it are as follows.
1. Get back to the home screen of Kodi and select the Settings icon once again.
2. Scroll down to select File Manager tile to proceed.
3. On the following window, choose Add source option either from the left or right pane.
4. When you get Add file source dialog box, select <None> to get the on-screen keyboard.
5. Enter the URL of the Cazlo repo and thereby click on the OK button.
Cazlo Repo URL: http://cazlo.com/repo
6. On the name filed, you have to enter the name as Cazlo and press OK to let the source get added.
Steps to Install Ultra IPTV Kodi Add on Cazlo Repo
After adding the Cazlo source to the Kodi, you shall proceed with installing the Ultra IPTV Kodi addon.
1. From your Kodi home screen, select Add-ons option on the left panel.
2. Navigate to click on the Package Installer icon available on the top-right.
3. Select Install from Zip file option on the Add-ons screen.
4. On the following dialog box, select Cazlo repo or the name you have provided earlier.
5. Further, select the zip file shown on Install from zip file window and click on OK.
6. You will get a notification saying the Cazlo repository add-on is installed at the top of the window.
7. Select the Install from repository option to further proceed with it.
8. When the list of installed repositories is shown, scroll down to select the Cazlo repository.
9. On the next window, you need to click on Video add-ons option.
10. Select Ultra IPTV from the Add-ons screen.
11. Now, click on the Install button to start downloading the add-on on your device.
12. If you get Ultra IPTV add-on installed notification, then you have installed it successfully.
Guidelines to Use Ultra IPTV Kodi Add-On
Upon installing the Ultra IPTV addon, you shall use its features. The steps involved are as follows.
1. To launch the addon, select Add-ons on the Kodi home screen.
2. Look for Ultra IPTV and select to launch it on your device.
3. On the main menu, you will find the following menu as follows
- Sky Select IPTV
- Mix IPTV channels
- BBC ITV
Related: Duck Shit Kodi Addon: How to Install & Stream WWE PPVs
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the other notable Ultra IPTV addon alternatives?
If in case you want to use addons similar to Ultra IPTV, then choose cCloud Addon, Extreme IPTV, Chronos Addon, Gruzil addon, etc.
Will I be able to download the official version of Ultra IPTV?
No. Ultra IPTV addon has no official version and thus you need to download its apk file from reliable sources.
How to fix Ultra IPTV not working issues?
If you are unable to use the addon, then check if you have installed it properly. Then ensure whether it has any new update and get its latest version. Check if VPN or ISP is blocking your access.