The cost of cable TV subscription has made home entertainment users switch to media players. Amazon’s Fire Stick is a much noticeable cord cutter to be compatible with several hundreds of streaming apps. It is capable of bringing in content for every type of user. Apart from official apps, Fire TV users get the privilege of accessing apps from unofficial sources. Among the list of best apps, we thought of dealing with how to install Typhoon TV on Firestick here in this section.
Note: Typhoon TV is accessible on Android phone, Android TV, Firestick, PC, iOS, etc.
What is Typhoon TV?
Typhoon TV is one of the most efficient streaming services to watch TV shows and movies. It is free-to-use and has contents listed under multiple categories. With the subtitle support, you can stream movies and shows in any language. Besides streaming, Typhoon TV supports downloading content for offline viewing. Users will get the best of audio as well as video quality while still saving some data. Other features included with Typhoon TV includes Real Debrid support, calendar view, Chromecast, modern UI, etc.
How to Install Typhoon TV on Firestick
If you want to get Typhoon on Fire TV, then make sure you follow every other step given below.
Configure Firestick Settings
As Typhoon TV is an unofficial app, Firestick users need to make the below changes to turn on Unknown Sources.
1. On the menu bar of the Firestick, you need to select Settings options.
2. Scroll to the right side of the screen to click on My Fire TV to open it.
3. Go ahead to select Developer Options under the Device section on the following screen.
4. Highlight Apps from Unknown Sources and make sure it is turned ON. Else, enable it.
5. On the warning prompt, select Turn On button thereby install third-party apps.
Steps to Sideload Typhoon TV on Firestick
With the help of Downloader app, you can sideload Typhoon apk on Firestick. Keep the Downloader app installed from Amazon App Store.
1. Press the Home button on the Fire TV remote to select Apps option.
2. Click on Manage Installed Applications to choose Downloader app.
3.When it opens up, you should select the URL filed section under its Home tab.
4. On the following window, enter the Typhoon app URL and then click on the GO button.
Typhoon TV URL: http://bit.ly/Typhoon-firetv
5. Allow the Downloader to connect with the server to download the apk file.
6. If you get a prompt after the download, select Install button to proceed.
7. After the installation, click Open to launch the app. Else click Done to delete its apk.
8. When redirected to the Downloader home screen, choose the Delete button on the pop-up.
9. Confirm your action of deleting the apk file of the app by pressing the Delete option once again.
Why Use VPN with Typhoon TV?
It is always recommended to use a VPN while streaming videos with an internet connection. Being a third-party app, the rule applies to Typhoon TV as well. A VPN connection will hide your real IP address with a virtual ID. Thus the government and ISP cannot keep an eye on your online activity. It is also useful if you want to stream video without any geo-restrictions and buffering issues. The premium VPN subscription will keep you away from copyright infringement and other legal issues.
Guidelines to Use Typhoon TV on Firestick
Here are the steps you need to follow to make use of Typhoon TV on your Firestick.
1. Select the Your Apps & Channels section on the home screen of Firestick.
2. Click on See All. When the category expands, navigate to the bottom to select Typhoon.
3. Press the Menu key on Fire TV remote to select Move. Further, drag and drop the app to the first or second row to use it from the home screen.
4. Now, you shall need to click on the Typhoon TV app to launch it on the Fire TV.
5. Upon opening it for the first time, you will see a prompt. Select Allow to let it use the media on Firestick.
6. If you get a changelog pop-up, then click OK to update the Typhoon apk to the latest version.
7. You need to then select the default media player between ExoPlayer, YesPlayer, and VLC Player.
8. On the Disclaimer pop-up, select Accept button.
9. The home screen of Typhoon will appear and displays the shows by default.
10. Pressing the Menu icon will expand and you can choose between the following options.
- TV Shows
- TV Calendar
With the Typhoon TV app, you will get unlimited fun and entertainment. Hope you have found this article useful and informative. Get your queries resolved by dropping a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Typhoon app gives ad-free streaming experience?
Yes. Typhoon app has no ads as it aims to deliver you the best of entertainment content without any distractions.
Is Typhoon app legal and safe-to-use?
Yes. It is legal and safe if you aren’t streaming any copyrighted content. Make sure what you stream is copyright-free. If you aren’t sure then make use of a VPN connection.
How to fix Typhoon TV buffering issues?
It is mandatory to have an uninterrupted WiFi connection. Check if you are using the latest version of Typhoon apk. Keep your Firestick OS up-to-date. Install a VPN as it will restrict ISP throttling issues.
What are the best alternatives of Typhoon TV?
If you prefer a Typhoon TV-like streaming experience, then try TeaTV, CyberFlix TV, or Cinema Apk.
How to fix Typhoon TV not working issue?
If Typhoon apk brings in any issues, then try the following fixes.
- Refresh the time interval of the source files
- Clear Typhoon app cache memory
- Use a VPN service
- Use the latest version of Typhoon apk
If you have anything to ask about the set up, leave a comment below.