Games are fun when played on a larger screen. Also, there are those who love to watch games played on live streaming. And for them, Twitch was launched. It would be fun to watch others play and do other things that you love. What if you can watch them on a bigger screen like TV. It will add a whole lot of joy to the streaming experience. There are ways in which you can install the app on your streaming devices like Amazon Firestick and stream those lives on connected TVs. Let us see how to install and use Twitch on Firestick.
What is Twitch
Twitch is one of the world’s leading live streaming platforms. It is made especially to entertain the gamers and keep them on the edge with enormous gaming knowledge. Moreover, you can chat live while the gamers streaming. If you want you can start streaming your own games. Apart from games, the users have expanded their area of interests like cooking and exposing other kinds of talents. This particular streaming service made gaming and streaming more interesting. There are also opportunities for earning for the game streamers.
Related: Funimation on Firestick: Download and Install in 2021
Steps to Install Twitch on Firestick
1. From your Firestick home screen, choose the Find option.
2. Select the search option and type Twitch with the help of the remote.
3. Select the Twitch app from the search results on Amazon Store.
4. Now click on the Download button on the app info screen.
5. Once the app is downloaded and installed click Open to launch the Twitch app.
6. Now log in to your account to start using the application.
Why Use a VPN
Twitch is all about live streaming and live streaming means sharing your personal identity more. Many gamers have got hacked just by live streaming. So in order to prevent your game levels and resources, you will need a VPN. There are various the best VPN for Firestick which will hide your IP address and make you stay anonymous on the internet. Which in turn prevents all your personal data and information.
Alternative Way – Downloader
1. From the Firestick home screen click on the Find option.
2. On the search screen type Downloader.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Click on the Download button.
5. Go back to the home screen and choose Settings > My Fire TV.
6. Choose Developer Options on the next screen.
7. Click on the Install Unknown App from the following screen.
8. Then enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
Sideload Twitch on Firestick with Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app on your Amazon Firestick.
2. Click on the URL field and type Twitch APK URL https://bit.ly/373I7Ju on the URL field.
3. Now click the go button and wait for the app to download.
4. Once the app is downloaded click the Install button.
5. The app will be installed, launch the app and log in to your account to start Twitch streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Twitch laggy on Firestick?
Sometimes the internet may be low, our there may be ISP Throttling. Maybe with some troubleshooting, you can fix all the issues.
Can we log into Twitch on multiple devices?
Yes, you can not link 2 accounts on the same computer. But still, you can log in to the same account on two different devices.