Kodi is designed to make big-screen entertainment better. It is a free media center application that relies on your existing media files. With this tool, you can manage the local collections of TV shows, movies, music, photos, etc. So, you cannot expect Kodi to stream anything on its own. However, with the addons and builds, Kodi excels and brings you unlimited entertainment. While there are hundreds of working add-ons, this article, in particular, deals with the Crew Kodi Addon. For more information about it, you shall read the sections below.
Note: Crew addon is accessible from Firestick, Android phone, iOS, smart TVs, Windows PC, Mac PC, etc.
What is Crew Addon?
You can watch on-demand movies and series with the Crew addon. Its interface is great and features high-quality links. You will find diverse content and is one of the best Kodi addons. It covers IPTV, kids, sports, etc. It features smooth navigation and a user-friendly interface. Crew addon supports Real-Debrid, and you can access high-quality links. With this, you will get buffer-free streaming. It is a multi-purpose addon, and each category has sub-categories.
Installation Guide of Crew Kodi Addon
Here is all you need to follow to install the Crew addon on Kodi-compatible devices.
The below steps are mandatory as Crew isn’t an official Kodi addon.
1. Launch the Kodi app, and you need to select the Gear icon to go its settings.
2. Under the System window, choose System or System Settings.
3. Click on the Add-ons option on the left menu.
4. Move to the right side and switch the slider of Unknown Sources to turn On.
5. Click on Yes to proceed with using third-party addons on Kodi.
Steps to Add Repo Source of Crew Addon on Kodi
You need to add the Crew addon’s repo source URL, and the steps are as discussed.
1. Get back to the System screen of Kodi and choose File Manager.
2. Choose the Add Source option to proceed.
3. You need to click on the <None> option on the Add file source dialog box.
4. Provide the source URL of the Crew addon as https://team-crew.github.io/ and press OK.
5. Now, enter the source name on the respective field as The Crew and click OK.
Steps to Install Crew Kodi Addon
You need to install the Crew addon’s repo source to proceed with installing the Crew addon.
1. Go to the Kodi app’s Settings menu to choose Add-ons.
2. Select Install from the zip file option.
3. Look for the source name as you have provided earlier and select it. i.e., the crew.
4. Click to open the latest version of Crew addon’s zip file and press OK.
5. Allow Kodi to install the Crew addon. Proceed further if you get The Crew addon installed message.
6. Choose the Install from repository option.
7. Select The Crew from the list of available repositories.
8. Click on the Video addons option and launch it.
9. Choose The Crew addon on the screen that appears.
10. Hover to tap on the Install button to download the addon.
11. If you get a prompt that asks you to add additional addons, select OK.
12. Installation of the Crew addon will complete in few minutes. You will get The Crew Addon installed message at the top-right.
13. If you get the YouTube pop-up, select No if you don’t want to execute the setup wizard.
Related: How to Install 13 Clowns Kodi Addon
Why Use VPN on Kodi?
Before you use Kodi addons or builds, you need to install a VPN on your device. It will give you the safest and secure internet connection. With this, your identity will stay anonymous. The best VPN for Kodi will help you bypass government surveillance, geo-restrictions, ISP throttling, etc. You will not get caught for streaming copyright-protected content unknowingly.
Guidelines to Use The Crew Addon on Kodi
You can follow the steps given below to use the Crew addon’s interface on any Kodi device.
1. Get back to Kodi’s main screen and select Addons.
2. Choose the Video addons option and click on The Crew.
3. With this, the main window will appear with the menu
- TV Shows
- 1 Clicks
- Search and more
4. Under the Tools menu, you can access the Trakt account, subtitles, etc.
That was all about installing and using The Crew addon on Kodi. We hope this section has been useful to you. In case of any queries, leave a comment below and let us address them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is The Crew addon safe and legal?
It is safe as long as you are downloading it from a trusted source. Its legality depends on the content you stream. Watching illegitimate content will attract legal issues.
How to fix the buffering issues with the Crew addon?
To fix the buffering issues, you need to delete the temporary files of Kodi. You can use a VPN or clear the addon’s cache, check the internet connection, etc.
Can I stream The Crew addon on Firestick?
Yes. You can stream The Crew addon on Firestick. Follow the same steps as given in this section.