Amazon Fire TV Stick stands high among the streaming market with its impressive user interface and high performance. Out of numerous streaming devices, Fire TV Stick is the cheapest one to support 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Atmos. If you want to upgrade your normal TV into a smarter one, get a Firestick at a reasonable price. Moreover, it allows you to stream live TV channels like TLC, Discovery, CNN, MTV, and more without cable. With the Channel PEAR app on Firestick, you can watch all these channels for free of cost.
Important Update: Channel PEAR is no longer functioning. The developer of the app has stopped updating it. So, installing the outdated version of the Channel PEAR apk will not bring in any latest content.
What is Channel PEAR?
Channel PEAR is nothing but a cloud-based media streaming service to watch live content around the work using the internet. It requires a Channel PEAR account to get access to its service. You can also sync your media library from devices like Apple TV, Android, iOS, Kodi, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Roku. You can stream channels like Food Network, Animal Planet, Travel Channel, and ABC News.
Guide to Install Channel PEAR on Firestick
The following are the steps to install the Channel PEAR app from the Amazon App Store.
1) Firstly, set up your Firestick device and connect it to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2) Launch the home screen by clicking the Home button on the Firestick remote.
3) When you get the home page, click the Find menu and pick the Search option.
4) Enter Channel PEAR using a virtual keyboard and look for it.
5) From the search result, choose the Channel PEAR app to view the description.
6) Now select Get/Download to start the installation.
7) When it gets completed, tap Open to launch it.
Alternate Way to Install Channel PEAR on Firestick
If you get any errors while downloading it officially, you shall sideload it using the Downloader app. Luckily, Downloader is available on the Amazon App Store. So, the installation process will be simple. Follow the instructions given below to install the Channel PEAR app on Firestick using a Downloader.
How to Install Downloader on Firestick
Firstly, the Downloader app needs to be installed on Firestick to proceed further. Here are the steps to do so.
1) Initially, click the Find tab from the Firestick home screen and choose Search.
2) Type Downloader on the field and search for the app.
3) Pick up the Downloader icon from the Apps & Games section.
4) Click the Get button to start downloading it.
5) At last, click Open to run the Downloader app.
As we are going to sideload the app unofficially, you have to enable some settings on Firestick.
1) On the Firestick home screen, click the Cog icon to launch the settings.
2) Under the list of tiles, choose My Fire TV.
3) Next, click on Developer Options.
4) Further, select Install unknown apps.
5) Finally, highlight the Downloader app using your Firestick remote and turn it on.
Steps to Install Channel PEAR on Firestick
These are the final steps to install the Channel PEAR app using a Downloader.
1) Run the Downloader app on your Fire TV from Your Apps Section.
2) Click Allow if it prompts for storage permissions.
3) On the next screen, click Ok if you see any notification.
4) Further, select the Home tab and click on the URL search field on the right.
5) Key in the download link of Channel PEAR apk on the search box and hit the Go button.
- Download link: https://bit.ly/3rXXNt0
6) It will redirect to the download page to get the Channel PEAR apk file.
7) When the process is complete, open the file and click Install.
8) Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
9) Once done, click Ok to launch the app instantly, or tap Done.
10) Lastly, remove the apk file to release storage space on Firestick. Click Delete.
11) If prompted, tap Delete to erase the Channel PEAR TV apk file permanently.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
VPN ensures your internet activity is safe by providing an anonymous connection. It will hide your IP address with end-to-end encryption technology that helps to transmit your web traffic from one place to another. With the addition of the internet protocols like OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, etc., you will get a secure connection in your Fire TV or Firestick.
How to Watch Channel PEAR on Firestick
Once you install Channel PEAR, go to the Apps section on Firestick to locate the app. Optionally, you can directly open it from the home screen if you create a shortcut. Continue with the below steps to do the needful.
1) Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote for about 3-5 seconds.
2) Select Apps from the list of settings that appear.
3) Now, you can find all the installed applications in the Apps & Channels window.
4) Press the Play/Pause button on Firestick remote to highlight the Channel PEAR app.
5) Once highlighted, click the 3-lines menu and choose the Move to Front option.
6) It will move the Channel PEAR app to the home screen.
7) Open the Channel PEAR app.
8) Enter your registered username and password. Click Login.
9) At last, the media library shows popular TV channels like CNBC, AlJAZEERA, Euronews, and more.
10) Click on the respective channel and start watching the Channel PEAR TV on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
It offers top TV channels like TLC, Discovery, NAT GEO WILD, CNN, MTV, Food Network, Animal Planet, Travel Channel, ABC News, etc.
Unfortunately, Channel PEAR is not working on Firestick right now. There is no update from the developer as well.
The alternative way is to install the Channel PEAR Kodi add-on and watch TV channels on Firestick.