With the introduction of streaming media players, it is non-essential to get a new smart television. Instead, you can buy an Amazon Firestick that comes with different variants ranging between $20 to $45. It helps to revitalize your normal TV by integrating thousands of apps from the Amazon App Store. In addition to streaming apps, the users can even choose from the best IPTV for Firestick for free entertainment. However, if you prefer streaming anime and manga shows, you must have surely known about the famous TV series, Attack on Titan. Now let’s find out all the possible ways to stream Attack on Titan on Firestick.
What is Attack on Titan?
Attack on Titan, a Japanese anime TV series, is inspired by the manga titled Shingeki no Kyojin written by Hajime Isayama. It is a dark-fantasy series now available on Crunchyroll, Funimation, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu. The story follows the revenge of Eren Yeager after his hometown is completely destroyed by man-eating Titans who killed his mother. Eren also has the super strength to knock out both people and titans when he transforms. He holds the power of Attack Titan, the Warhammer Titan, and the Founding Titan.
Seasons and Episodes
It comprises four seasons, having a total of 79 episodes. The first season started on April 7, 2013, and is still running successfully. It has been rated 9.0/10 by IMDb, 96% by Rotten Tomatoes, and 9.3 out of 10 by Rating Graph. Undoubtedly it is one of the best TV shows ever made to watch.
Guide to Stream Attack on Titan on Firestick
You have to install the Funimation app on your Firestick to stream the complete episodes of Attack on Titan. Go ahead with the steps given below to do the needful.
1) Initially, connect your Firestick to the TV and make sure it has an Internet connection.
2) Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to see the home screen.
3) Now click the Find tab and select the Search tile.
4) Enter Funimation on the field and search for it.
5) Choose the Funimation icon from the suggestions.
6) Further, click the Get button to install the app.
7) Firestick will take a few minutes to finish the installation.
8) Once done, click Open to launch the Funimation app.
After that, log in with your Funimation account to start watching the Attack on Titan series on your TV.
Alternate Way to Stream Attack on Titan on Firestick
Funimation will be available for the users residing in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, and New Zealand. There is no official way to install the app if you are from other regions. On the other hand, you shall use Downloader to sideload the app on Firestick.
- Install Downloader on a Firestick
- Configure Firestick
- Sideload Funimation using Downloader
Steps to Install Downloader on Firestick
Firstly, you have to install the Downloader app to proceed further. Here are the steps to do so.
1) While on the home screen of Fire TV, tap the Search tile upon clicking the Find menu.
2) Search for Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3) Pick up the Downloader icon to view the description window.
4) Now tap the Get button to begin the installation.
5) At last, click Open to run the app.
Here are some changes you should make on Firestick for installing apps from unknown sources.
1) Tap the Settings cog icon from the home screen.
2) Click My Fire TV from the list of icons.
3) After that, choose Developer Options.
4) Next, select Install unknown apps.
5) At last, turn on the Downloader option using your remote.
Steps to Sideload Funimation using Downloader
The following instructions help you to sideload Funimation on Firestick.
1) Launch the Downloader app from the Apps tab.
2) Click Allow to grant the necessary permission.
3) Select the Home tab and enter the download link of Funimation on the URL field.
- Download link: https://bit.ly/3uBVlKO
4) Hit the Go button to initiate the downloading process.
5) Once done, open the file and tap Install.
6) Funimation app will be installed within a few minutes.
7) Click Done when the installation is complete.
8) Finally, tap Delete to remove the apk file, which is no longer required.
Related: How to Install and Use UnlockMyTV Apk on Firestick
Why Use VPN on Firestick
VPN is a preventive measure to safeguard online activity by hiding your exact IP address. It also lets you access geo-censored websites on the go for watching on-demand content from any location. Moreover, your Firestick will be safe from malware, ransomware, and other security breaches. In addition, some trusted VPN providers offer a kill switch feature that prevents your device from making unprotected connections.
How to Watch Attack on Titan on Firestick
Follow the steps to start watching Attack on Titan episodes on your Firestick.
1) Press the Home key on the Fire TV remote and continue holding it for a few seconds.
2) Choose the Apps tile from the thumbnails.
3) Scroll down and highlight the Funimation app from the Apps & Channels window.
Note: Tap the Play/Pause button on your Firestick remote to highlight the app.
4) Afterwards, click the 3-lines menu on the remote and hit the Move to Front option.
5) It will create a Funimation app shortcut on the home screen.
6) Open the Funimation app and sign in with valid credentials.
7) Click the Search icon to enter Attack on Titan and search for it.
8) When the results appear, click Start Watching and play the episode of your wish.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is Attack on Titan on Funimation free?
Yes, it is free to watch all the subbed episodes with commercials.
2) How much does a Funimation subscription cost?
It offers three subscription plans to enjoy ad-free access to the Funimation library.
- Premium Plan – $5.99/month
- Premium Plus – $7.99/month
- Ultra – $99.99/year
3) How many episodes does Attack on Titan Season 4 has?
You will find 21 episodes with Attack on Titan season 4.