Ares Wizard is an all-purpose Kodi tool that features lots of addons, builds, and more. Ares Wizard was shut down for legal reasons and came up with an updated version for Kodi 18.9 Leia. Hence, you may not find any streaming content. It works as a maintenance tool and is the choice of many users. With Ares Wizard, you can optimize your Kodi’s performance to a great extent. As a result, you will not have to deal with buffering issues as this utility tool optimize Kodi’s cache. Further, Ares Wizard plays a vital role in resetting Kodi on most devices. Also, this wizard can be installed on your Firestick as its supports the Kodi platform.
Installation Guidelines of Ares Wizard on Kodi
If Ares Wizard has attracted your attention and you want to install it on your compatible device, check out the section below. But first, install the Kodi app and follow the steps below:
Ares Wizard isn’t available officially. So, you should enable Unknown Sources on its Settings as a preliminary requirement.
1. Click the Cog or Gear icon on the top-left portion of Kodi home.
2. Choose the System or System Settings tile.
3. Now, highlight Add-ons. Then, click on the slider beside Unknown Source to turn it On.
4. Choose Yes if Kodi brings you a warning prompt.
Steps to Add Ares Wizard on Kodi
If you are done with the pre-requisite, you shall proceed with adding Ares Wizard.
1. Start from the settings screen of Kodi by selecting the File Manager tile.
2. Proceed further by clicking on the Add Source option.
3. Choose <None> on the Add file source dialog to browse for the media location.
4. Enter the Ares repository URL on the path field as http://areswizard.co.uk/ and click OK.
5. Now, you should provide the source name as ares and press OK.
Steps to Install Ares Wizard on Kodi
The below steps are all you need to carry out to install Ares Wizard Build.
1. On the Kodi home screen, select Addons to click on the Package Installer icon.
2. Choose the Install from zip file option on the screen that appears.
3. Select the source name on the following dialog box. i.e., ares.
4. Click on the Ares Wizard zip file to proceed to install the wizard.
5. Wait for the Ares Wizard addon installed notification to appear at the top-right.
6. Then, select the Install from repository option.
7. Choose the Ares Repository.
8. Select the Program add-ons option.
9. Click on the Ares Wizard Build.
10. Next, select the Install button from the lower right corner.
Now, the Ares Wizard Build will be installed on Kodi. That’s not all the process. You have to launch the Ares Wizard build and follow the on-screen prompts to get the build running.
Why Use VPN on Kodi?
It is vital to use a VPN before you access Kodi on any of your devices. As Kodi is free, it might have copyright-protected content. Streaming such videos will attract legal problems. But if you have the best Kodi VPN, you have zero chances of getting caught. Because it will keep your online identity, including your IP address, anonymous, so no one can keep an eye on what you watch on Kodi. Further, you can access all internet content without geo-restrictions and buffering issues.
How to Fix if the Ares Wizard Build is Not Working on Kodi
By following the methods below, you can easily fix the Ares Wizard Build not working issue.
1. Clear Cache on Kodi to avoid any errors while installing the Wizard build.
2. Update your Kodi firmware to the latest version, and it will clear all the bugs on your Kodi app.
3. Make sure that you have inputted the URL of the Ares Wizard repository. Otherwise, the correct package will not be installed. So, double-check if you have inputted the correct URL to install the Ares Wizard Repository.
4. Reset the Kodi app, and it may fix persisting on the Kodi platform. After that, the Ares Wizard will work properly.
Other Ways to Install Ares Wizard on Kodi
There are no other alternative ways you can use to install the Ares Wizard on Kodi. So, follow the steps by step procedure given in this article carefully to install the Ares Wizard on Kodi. If you came to this article for entertainment reasons, you would be disappointed because Ares Wizard is for optimizing the Kodi platform’s performance. If you want a Kodi-based platform with entertainment content, you can go for Black Ghost Kodi Addon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Ares Wizard is available for Kodi.
Most of the Ares Wizard alternatives feature the same functionalities as Ares. So, downloading them will give you the same result. The popular options include DaButcher Wizard, Raccoon Wizard, EzzerMac Wizard, etc.