Cinema Apk is one of the best and most popularly used Terrarium TV alternatives. It is a third-party app that is otherwise referred to as Cinema HD or HDMovies. Cinema Apk offers movies, shows, series, and more for free of cost. While it has been around for some time now, it is known for the buffering issues. Undeniably, video getting lagged might ruin your streaming experience and it is a really annoying thing anyone can face. This section aims at helping those getting Cinema Apk buffering issues with possible fixes.
Why is Cinema Apk Buffering?
Cinema HD Apk is yet another Android app that brings in video lags or buffering. As a result, you will see a video showing the loading icon frequently. Thus, you have to wait for few seconds for the video to resume. We found the following things are its causes.
1. When your devices have poor or week internet connectivity, then Cinema Apk starts showing the buffering issues.
2. This might be the cause when there are too many devices using the same WiFi.
3. At times the apps running at the background uses too much of the internet and cause the video to buffer.
4. If Cinema apk or other apps on your device has used almost all of your cache memory, then the video will load for too long.
5. In case your device is running out of space or RAM, then it might also bring in a buffering issue.
6. Video shows loading in case if the video contents are geo-restricted on your location.
For all the above reasons, you might experience video buffering with the Cinema apk app.
Possible Ways to Fix Cinema Apk Buffering
If you want to stream movies and shows in HD quality without buffering issues, then make sure you carry out the following fixes.
1. Check for Internet Issues
The poor or week internet connection is the most common issue for Cinema Apk to buffer.
Most often the ISP brings in an internet throttling issue and this causes videos to show loading status. You shall use an internet speed test app or website to check if your internet is working at the desired speed.
Make sure to disconnect those devices from using the same WiFi connection as that of the Cinema apk installed device. Otherwise, you shall prioritize devices on your router settings itself. In either case, a considerable amount of network bandwidth will be saved. Thus, this possibly reduces the buffering issue.
Make sure you close or exit all those apps that you aren’t using while using Cinema apk. Because apps running in the background will use some amount of internet even if you have minimized it. Closing it will save some bandwidth and this helps you stream Cinema apk without buffering issues.
2. Clear Cinema Apk Cache
For a number of reasons, any Android apps create a cache memory and stores the most frequently used information. Cinema Apk isn’t an exception and it will also build up cache. If the cache of the app takes too much storage space, then the buffering issue occurs. Hence you shall need to clean the cache of Cinema Apk.
1. On your Firestick home screen, navigate to select Settings options.
2. Select Applications to choose Manage Installed Applications.
3. Scroll down to select Cinema Apk.
4. On the app menu window, select Clear Cache option.
Note: If the problem still persists, then you shall need to clear the cache of all other apps you have installed.
3. Connect to a VPN
Cinema apk buffering issues can be better fixed if you have a VPN app installed on your device. Just turning it on while streaming Cinema apk will block ISP from slowing down the internet connectivity. In other words, VPN will manage your bandwidth and let you stay away from internet throttling. Also, it will unblock the geo-restricted contents on Cinema apk. Thus with a VPN, you will never have to get involved with Cinema apk buffering.
Pair Cinema Apk Account with Real Debrid
If you aren’t aware, Real Debrid is a premium link generator that brings lots of streaming links. It is the most cost-efficient option to stream Cinema apk without buffering issues. With Real Debrid, you will get free links and you can make use of it to stream contents without any lag. Since it a premium service, it gives you high-quality links.
Note: Make sure to sign up for Real Debrid and follow the steps.
1. Launch Cinema Apk app on your device from the apps section.
2. Select the Menu icon or three lines from the top-left corner.
3. Choose Settings option when the list of menu gets displayed.
4. Under Premium Account section, select Login to Real-Debrid.
5. A screen will show you the activation code. Make a note of it.
6. Now, open a browser on any device to visit https://real-debrid.com/device to enter the code and press Continue.
7. When the device is authorized, you will get Application allowed notification.
8. With this, Cinema Apk is linked with Real Debrid and you can choose any premium link to stream contents.
These are the working fixes to resolve Cinema apk buffering issue. You shall try any of them and if that didn’t resolve, then we recommend you to try out Cinema Apk alternatives. You can also leave a comment and we can help you get out of the issue.