Amazon Fire Stick uses the internet connection to deliver streaming content. With uninterrupted internet or WiFi connectivity, you can watch almost anything. It is therefore considered the best cord-cutter with hundreds of channels. There is a high chance for your private information to be tracked by the ISP or government. Not all of the channels available on the Amazon App Store are accessible from all parts of the world. It may be due to the geo limitations the developer or the government has imposed. If you prefer taking advantage of all these, you shall opt for the best VPN for Firestick. In this section, we are about to discuss Super VPN for Firestick and its installation procedure.
What is Super VPN?
You can protect your essential data and the privacy of your device using Super VPN. It is a free VPN that is easy to use. With one click, your device gets connected to the VPN. It has unlimited bandwidth and unblocks the location-specific content. Super VPN keeps you safe from third-party and government tracking. It is a registration-free VPN and requires no settings. It doesn’t limit you with speed and helps you unblock the bandwidth limitation. Super VPN encrypts internet traffic and is rated as the most secure VPN service.
- No.of.Locations & Servers: Not Specified
- Customer Support: Not Specified
- IP Address Protection: Not Specified
- Unlimited Bandwidth: Yes
- Unlocks Geo-Restrictions: Yes
- Simultaneous Connection: Not Specified
- No Log Policy: Not Specified
- Free Trial: 20 Days
Guidelines to Install Super VPN for Firestick
Super VPN isn’t yet officially available for Firestick. Hence, you need to make changes on the Fire TV Settings and then sideload the VPN.
Note: Super VPN is available for Android phones and tablets. Further, the app can be sideloaded on Android boxes, Nvidia Shield, etc.
Fire TV blocks third-party apps by default. Hence, it would help if you carry out the below steps to tweak the Settings. Make sure to carry out the below steps after installing Downloader on Firestick.
1. Turn on the Fire TV and connect it to the internet connectivity.
2. On the home screen of Firestick, click on the Settings or Cog icon.
3. With the help of a Fire remote, select My Fire TV.
4. Now, you should choose the Developer Options.
5. Highlight Install Unknown Apps or Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
6. Finally, select Downloader and turn it On.
Steps to Sideload Super VPN on Firestick using Downloader
The instructions given below will let you download Super VPN on Fire TV with the help of the Downloader app.
1. Get back to the Firestick home screen and choose Downloader to open it.
2. Dismiss the prompt if you happen to see any by the Downloader.
3. Under the Home tab, select the http:// field to type the Super VPN apk URL. Press GO.
4. With this, the apk file of Super VPN will begin the download.
5. Select Install if you see the installation pop-up.
6. Allow the Downloader app to complete the installation of the Super VPN apk on Fire TV.
7. If App installed notification appears, select Open to launch it. Otherwise, choose Done to proceed.
8. Select the Delete button on the Download pop-up.
9. Click Delete again on the confirmation pop-up.
Related: How to Install & Use ProtonVPN for Firestick
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
It is mandatory to safeguard your privacy when your Firestick is connected to the internet. Although you stream content, ISPs and government will track your activity. Your online identity will stay anonymous with a VPN, and no one can spy on what you search or stream. You can also stream the geo-restricted apps and content without getting into legal issues. A VPN is all you need to unblock the ISP throttling and thereby stream without video loading issues.
Guidelines to Use Super VPN for Firestick
Fire TV users can carry out the below steps after installing the Super VPN on Fire TV to use it.
1. Press the Home button on the provided remote and select the Apps.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and highlight the Super VPN.
3. Press the Play/Pause button to select Move to Front.
4. Now, launch the Super VPN app on your Firestick.
5. Press Connect when the VPN launches.
6. If you see any warning pop-up, check in the box and press OK.
7. It will connect you to any secured server. To disconnect, press the Disconnect button.
That’s was all about installing and using Super VPN on Fire TV. Since the developer hadn’t listed many essential details explicitly, Super VPN seems to be not trusted. Also, it is available for free, and you cannot expect it to have the most advanced features. For any queries or feedback, you shall make use of the comments section.