Finding apps to stream American live TV channels on Firestick is an easy task. But when it comes to Spanish Channels, it is really hard to find the right one. Because only a rare app offers Spanish language channels. However, they are few apps to stream channels in Spanish, French, Canadian, German, etc. If you are a lover of Spanish content and looking forward to streaming Spanish Channels on your Amazon Firestick device, we are here with multiple methods to help you.
Can you Get Spanish Channels on Firestick?
You can get Spanish Channels on Firestick using the popular streaming services that offer Spanish channels and the free streaming websites on Firestick. The easy way to access Spanish Channels on Firestick is through the FreeFlix HQ app and the OK Live TV streaming website.
How to Watch Spanish Channels on Firestick
The first stream of Spanish Channels is through the FreeFlix HQ app on Firestick. Since the FreeFlix HQ app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
Quick Guide: Enable Unknown Sources > Launch ES File Explorer > Enter the URL > Click Download Now and Install the app.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find and tap the Search tile.
3. Enter ES File Explorer in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Click the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Choose the My Fire TV tile.
3. Tap the Developer Options.
4. Hit the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. Turn on ES File Explorer to install third-party apps on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Sideload FreeFlix HQ on Firestick
1. Open the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon.
2. Tap the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter the URL link of the FreeFlix HQ apk in the Path field.
4. Next, enter the name in the given field.
5. Once entered, click the Open File button.
6. Tap Install to install the app on your Firestick.
7. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
How to Use FreeFlix HQ on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section and select the FreeFlix HQ app.
2. Press the Options button on your Firestick remote.
3. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
4. Open the app and follow the prompts.
5. Choose the Spanish Channels and stream on your device.
Why Use VPN on Firestick
Generally, third-party services or applications may provide content without a proper license. It will copyright infringement issues. When you use a VPN, it will mask your IP address and puts a curtain on your online activity. So no hackers or spammers can track your online activity. Further, a VPN is used to spoof your geolocation to access the location blocked content, such as websites and applications from various countries. Hence, we suggest you use the best VPN available in the market to make sure you are safe whenever you go online.
Alternative Method: How to Get Spanish Channels on Firestick
The next method to get Spanish Channels on Firestick is through OK Live TV. It’s a free streaming website that offers live TV channels worldwide, including in Spain. Since it’s a website, you must use the Silk Browser on Firestick.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and tap the Seach tile.
2. Enter the internet browser in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the app from the search results and click the Download button.
4. After installation, hit Open to launch the app.
5. Open the app and tap the Accept Terms button.
6. The Bing.com screen will appear by default.
7. Enter the URL of OK Live TV in the search bar and click Go.
8. You will be redirected to the OK Live TV home page.
9. Hit the Europe tab and choose Spain from the list.
10. Choose the content and tap the Play icon to watch Spain channels on Firestick.
Though free services are available to stream Spanish Channels, it is better to use the official streaming services such as Univision to watch Spanish Channels with their subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use the PatoPlayer, Ola TV, and Rokkr to stream Spanish channels on Firestick.
Using unregistered services to stream Spanish Channels is not always safe. You can use the official services that are registered with the Spanish government. But don’t forget to use a VPN whenever you use the free services to stream Spanish Channels on Firestick.