The list of best of cord-cutters wouldn’t end without the Firestick. Amazon has designed this low-cost media player to be light-in-weight and portable. Nevertheless, Firestick lowers its performance and video quality. All the latest Firestick, including the Firestick Lite, supports several hundreds of official and third-party apps. So, there will be no shortage of streaming content. It is available for different platforms like Android phone, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, iOS, etc. However, in this section, you will get to know about Quibi on Firestick along with the installation procedure.
What is Quibi?
Quibi offers an all-new entertainment app to watch shows and episodes in ten minutes or less. It includes original comedies, action, documentaries, drama, and more. With Quibi, you will stay informed about sports, news, finance, and culture. It brings a personalized feed, and you can watch the latest and trending episodes. Besides streaming, Quibi supports downloading episodes for offline access.
Important: Quibi has been working as of writing. However, it has announced it’s shut down after six months of operation.
Installation Guidelines of Quibi on Firestick
If you are looking for guidelines to use Quibi on Fire TV, check out the section below for a step-by-step procedure.
1. Run Firestick and choose the Settings option by navigating on its menu bar at the top.
2. Choose My Fire TV by navigating on the right. When not found, click on System or Device.
3. With the Fire TV remote keys, you should select Developer options.
4. Highlight to select the Apps from Unknown Sources option and turn it On.
5. If you are a message about installing third-party apps, click Turn On to proceed.
Steps to Sideload Quibi on Firestick
Since Quibi is unofficial, the below section guides you on sideloading it using the Downloader app.
1. Press the Home key on the Fire TV remote and select the option called Apps.
2. Look for the Downloader app and select it to launch it on your device.
3. Click Ok or Accept if Downloader brings in any prompt upon launching it for the first time.
4. If the Downloader loads up with the Home tab selected on its home screen, select the URL field.
5. On the following screen, type the URL of the Quibi apk and click the GO button.
6. The file will begin the download progress once the Downloader connects with the server of Quibi.
7. On the installation window, choose the Install option.
8. With the App installed notification, select Done. Click Open if you don’t want to proceed any further.
9. Select the Delete option twice to remove the apk file of the Quibi app from Firestick to free up some space.
Why Use VPN on Firestick?
Firestick users are recommended to connect the device to a VPN connection. It will keep your online identity anonymous and secured from ISP, government, etc. With a VPN, you will not be restricted with location-specific contents and services. It unblocks ISP throttling, and thus, you will not face video lagging issues.
Guidelines to Use Quibi on Firestick
The procedure given below will help you out with using the Quibi app on Fire TV.
1. From the Firestick home page, choose the Settings option.
2. Select Application and click on Manage Installed Applications.
3. Scroll down to highlight the Quibi app and press the Menu key.
4. Choose the Move to front option to access it from the Fire TV home screen.
5. Click on the Quibi app and select Launch Application to start streaming Quibi.
There comes the end of this session. Hope the guidelines given here have helped out with installing the Quibi app. For any queries, you shall ask us through the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is Quibi shutting down?
Quibi is about to end its service on or before December 1, 2020.
Does Quibi support multiple profiles?
No. Although Quibi can be used on multiple devices, you cannot access multiple profiles with the Quibi subscription.
Is it possible to share my Quibi account?
No. Quibi offers a single user account only as it aims to deliver a personalized experience.
What are the best Quibi alternatives?